Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone here suffering or healed chronic neck stiffness?

OoI
(26-02-2019, 09:32 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(26-02-2019, 09:10 AM)hannah Wrote:  For Shifa and all the others out here who want to heal chronic muscle injuries or decreased bone density even broken bones is said to be healed with the magic plant named : comfrey root aka knitbone. This stuff I swear is AMAZING I recently found itout. I will tell a bit more about my injury, After giving birth I suffer from teared muscles around my pubic bone and pelvis, however you call that area.. Dodgy  and i have this for years... i am using comfrey root for 2 months now and there has been a tremendous difference! I just ordered more so hopefully soon I am permanently healed...

I should look into that too then. I got sliced open with an episiostomy when i had my daughter and I was never the same all these years later

For clarification its a herb but NOT for internally. I use it in a cream and Ella i have tried it down there and giving birth caused me pain and knots and purple striae in the vaginal  area and the purple striae is looking much brighter already plus it tightened up and the knots whatever they are has been shrunken. I am just using this for 6 maybe 8 weeks now, not even every day. One footnote for me was that it forced me to rest! I also guess you need to give your injured and treated area the rest to heal before  habituation takes place.
I will keep you up to date because i also had the most terrible vein rupturing on my leg along with a muscle When i had my son as he came out further my legs got torn downward along with him. And obviously so did my hips, I was like tiny hipless and afterward I had enormous wide hips and backpain. But they seriously got a bit smaller again. I am so happy and really see comfrey root as my first real opurtunity in years to get rid of this, and I tried a lot! I think it should be in everybody`s cabinet, I even was sad that I had discovered comfrey root so late it could have saved me a lot of complexes and money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread