Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly

(05-11-2018, 04:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi RC!
It looks like you have done a great job of building your program!
I wish I could answer some of your questions, but I'll leave that to the more learned among us.
All I can add is to start taking some Calcium with your PM. PM has a bad habit of draining the bodies calcium and you may notice some aches in your joints.
I'd say just one 300mg tablet should do.
I use Swanson's and it has magnesium with it.
I'm eager to hear of your success.
Dont forget to take pics as well as your measurements. Many time the camera or the tape has a habit of lying!
Bobbi
Hi Bobbi! I've taken starter pictures Smile I will try to maintain consistent lighting and distance from camera. I agree, this is so important!

Thank you for your recommendation of Calcium. I found out one cup of milk has 305mg calcium in it. I think I can add this to my collagen and use this as the liquid instead of tea for Fennel!
Because collagen and Glucosamine Hydrochloride does not have Calcium, it is necessary to maintain bone health even if collagen helps growth and joints.

I am hopeful that I will have sizeable bust growth to post soon enough.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly - by RCRacerToy - 05-11-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly - by CoconutCrush - 05-11-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly - by RCRacerToy - 05-11-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly - by Happyme - 05-11-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly - by RCRacerToy - 05-11-2018, 08:16 PM