Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Placenta (pig/sheep)

I just notice this: all Japanese girls with wonderful growth was taking placenta with their herbal/non herbal programs. 
I read something about the anti-age properties of placenta due to its hight value of hyaluronic acid, well, I don’t think the growth is all about swallow hyaluronic acid, so, maybe placenta is a kind of glandular therapy like BO? 
Maybe is this the secret to achieve great results with PM? 
I see some girls who tried to do the “chyiomilk program” just with PM and FG with zero results 
Other girls which used also placenta with amazing results. 
What do u think about?

(01-11-2018, 09:03 AM)Cely Wrote:  I just notice this: all Japanese girls with wonderful growth was taking placenta with their herbal/non herbal programs. 
I read something about the anti-age properties of placenta due to its hight value of hyaluronic acid, well, I don’t think the growth is all about swallow hyaluronic acid, so, maybe placenta is a kind of glandular therapy like BO? 
Maybe is this the secret to achieve great results with PM? 
I see some girls who tried to do the “chyiomilk program” just with PM and FG with zero results 
Other girls which used also placenta with amazing results. 
What do u think about?

Indeed, it is due to hyaluronic acid and that has some kind of effect in our skin appearance, health and depth as well : it is very cool component cause it helps with promoting new cells creation.

When you’re pregnant, your placenta produces progesterone, I don’t know if the secret is it. 
I took hyaluronic acid, collagen and msm alone (for my skin wrinkles, I m 25 but a lot of aging process) but it doesen’t work for my breast. 
I’m searching about it.

I’m actually experimenting with sheep placenta for the above reasons you ladies mentioned. I’m taking it orally with other supplements and also incorporating it into my BO nipple cream. I don’t know if anybody’s tried that out before so I thought I’d take a shot at it. I’ve only been doing it for about 2 weeks at this point but I’m hoping it will help to really boost my growth!  Smile

(04-03-2019, 12:49 AM)lunarbabe Wrote:  I’m actually experimenting with sheep placenta for the above reasons you ladies mentioned. I’m taking it orally with other supplements and also incorporating it into my BO nipple cream. I don’t know if anybody’s tried that out before so I thought I’d take a shot at it. I’ve only been doing it for about 2 weeks at this point but I’m hoping it will help to really boost my growth!  Smile

I'm curious about this product too for two reasons. First it seems so closely related to ovary products. And then taking Bovine products make me worry about mad cow disease. You can't really trust any company 100%. Especially after I read about the rise and full of a biotech startup company Theranos.

placenta is so interesting!  
I don’t know if it’s sure to use it with BO

i’ve taken sheep placenta off and on for a few years. i’ve never felt it upset my cycle or mental/emotional state of mind or physical well-being. the thing that’s fascinated me about it is the signaling molecules that it may contain. science is learning more and more how different tissues in the body communicate with each other without the brain involved and they’ve found that one tissue will send certain tiny molecules, peptides or whatever, that provide some specific instruction to another tissue to initiate an action in that tissue ..so, maybe, this is part of how it works, maybe, idk. the first time i heard about it had to do with celebrities taking it for a youthful appearance  …and then, again, for what it could do for breasts. personally, i think it’s been a neutral to good thing  …and may have helped me with some of my modest breast growth. i've recently started taking it again from a bottle of swansons that's been in my cupboard ....but, next time, i may do some research on their sourcing  ..i mean it'd be a drag if my future self had to visit the blacksmith just to get some shoes.

(06-03-2019, 09:48 PM)solome Wrote:  i’ve taken sheep placenta off and on for a few years. i’ve never felt it upset my cycle or mental/emotional state of mind or physical well-being. the thing that’s fascinated me about it is the signaling molecules that it may contain. science is learning more and more how different tissues in the body communicate with each other without the brain involved and they’ve found that one tissue will send certain tiny molecules, peptides or whatever, that provide some specific instruction to another tissue to initiate an action in that tissue ..so, maybe, this is part of how it works, maybe, idk. the first time i heard about it had to do with celebrities taking it for a youthful appearance  …and then, again, for what it could do for breasts. personally, i think it’s been a neutral to good thing  …and may have helped me with some of my modest breast growth. i've recently started taking it again from a bottle of swansons that's been in my cupboard ....but, next time, i may do some research on their sourcing  ..i mean it'd be a drag if my future self had to visit the blacksmith just to get some shoes.

I've also on and off taken placenta but pig placenta. I've noticed some growth in my boobs but it seems to only effect one breast. Did anything like that happen to you?

(17-11-2019, 03:04 AM)jadeddee0419 Wrote:    .........but it seems to only effect one breast. Did anything like that happen to you?

no. i'm pretty sure that's an individual thing. no one has perfect symmetry ..sometimes, it's obvious to others, sometimes, not so much.
with me, my left breast is a bit smaller but has the larger nipple. both areola's are about the same. i pay a bit more attention to the
smaller breast with massage ...others have noogled more on their smaller breast. btw, our faces aren't usually symmetrical, either
  ....nor our hips, nor our feet. actually, i think symmetry is atypical.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon