Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger lips after using bo for 1 week (pictures)

(31-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Mina1992 Wrote:  hello I started using bo for 1 week now I didn’t see breast growth yet but I noticed that my upper lip got bigger I always had upper lip thinner then the bottom one anyone experienced  that I didn’t take bo for that purpose but I’m happy with that so I take 2 pills a day one in the morning one at night  planing to double the dose and add kelp because I have Low body temperature I will keep you updated with the results

Eat 1 tsp of coconut oil daily to raise up your body temperature! and keep yourself moving and stay warm!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Bigger lips after using bo for 1 week (pictures) - by Mina1992 - 31-10-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Bigger lips after using bo for 1 week (pictures) - by sweetorange - 03-11-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Bigger lips after using bo for 1 week (pictures) - by Raquerta - 05-11-2018, 07:41 PM