Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just have one more question in relation to herbs.

I see many programs where the herbs are divided up into 3 portions for the day. Is it more effective to take them multiple times throughout the day like this, or would it be just as effective to take them all at once? 

I am not sure if the dividing of the herbs is recommended because it is easier than taking a whole lot all at once, or if it is more effective to have the herbs in you system more often?

(31-10-2018, 12:47 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  I see many programs where the herbs are divided up into 3 portions for the day. Is it more effective to take them multiple times throughout the day like this, or would it be just as effective to take them all at once? 

I am not sure if the dividing of the herbs is recommended because it is easier than taking a whole lot all at once, or if it is more effective to have the herbs in you system more often?

Your bang on with second thought, its said its more effective to have them in your system at a constant level rather then one big dose therefore big spike in levels.  There was one exception with BO (not a herb) where a lady took it as one big dose and had better success.

(31-10-2018, 01:47 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(31-10-2018, 12:47 AM)GoldenBoobies Wrote:  I see many programs where the herbs are divided up into 3 portions for the day. Is it more effective to take them multiple times throughout the day like this, or would it be just as effective to take them all at once? 

Your bang on with second thought, its said its more effective to have them in your system at a constant level rather then one big dose therefore big spike in levels.  There was one exception with BO (not a herb) where a lady took it as one big dose and had better success.

Thank you! It sounds like I am doing it the right way then. I just wanted to make sure. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon