Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started a program based on SurferJoe's recommendation. Mid-cycle bleeding, help?

This is my second attempt at NBE. The first time I tried using spearmint, fenugreek, and PM before and not seeing any growth + breaking out, so switched this program as recommended in a previous post by Surfer Joe:

-600mg Saw palmetto
-1200mg Shatavari extract
-2000mg MSM
-500 mg PC cream
-smoothies with brewer's yeast, spirulina, and sometimes flaxseed almost everyday (mostly for nutrition, but brewers yeast is good for NBE)

I've been doing this for only two weeks so I'm not expected to see much growth yet. And as per expectations, there hasn't been any!

But I have also noticed that I got some mid-cycle bleeding and that worries me because as far as I can tell the most likely cause for this is low estrogen (i.e. the dip in estrogen right after ovulation). This doesn't often happen to me, so could the PC or some other part of this program is lowering my estrogen too much?

I'm not taking any strong estrogens like PM right now, so maybe I should add in a tiny bit of that at least during the first half of the cycle?  Or maybe just use the PC during the second half of the cycle? 

Also quick (newbie) question, where do you usually apply PC cream? I've been putting it on my breasts but now I'm realizing that's probably the wrong approach.

Thanks, ladies!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My measurements in case that's relevant:
underbust 29, overbust 33 (basically 32 AA-A)

Very thin, slight pear shape.

Normally you only take PC during the 2nd half.  That also might be a lot of PC to start with. 

I think you should do food mix in first sig link then eventually light herbs.  If you think your estrogen is high limit or omit flax/PM/RC to start.

(30-10-2018, 12:47 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Normally you only take PC during the 2nd half.  That also might be a lot of PC to start with. 

I think you should do food mix in first sig link then eventually light herbs.  If you think your estrogen is high limit or omit flax/PM/RC to start.

Thank you for you reply. I forgot to mention that I am also eating sunflower seeds and some flax pretty much every day as well, so I've basically been following the nutritional advice. I don't know know if my estrogen is high or not. Although I would suspect that it is not high because mid-cyle bleeding is thought be caused by a drop in estrogen as far as I can tell. I really appreciate your input though, I will try switching to using the PC during the second half of the cycle only!

Thanks again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon