Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are expired herbs ineffective when it comes to NBE?

I have been following EveM's program since the beginning of October. I stupidly bought all herbs in bulk, which will last me 1-2 years for most of them. My mentality was that I will save in the long run, especially when I have to pay for shipping each time too.  

I keep all herbs stored correctly. The soy and the flaxseeds sealed up in the fridge. The herbs in a cool, dark cabinet. I don't know how to tell when herbs are stale either. Will they still work when they get to this point?

I've seen plenty of old herbs and spices that still seemed good.  This site thinks it's probably fine: https://www.stilltasty.com/articles/view/67  .  OTOH I've heard that some partly degrade after 6 months.  You might use them with the expectation that they might not be as strong.  As long as they still smell good.

Okay. Thank you. I will probably just take a larger amount if they get to the point of being stale.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon