Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Working out on PM

Hello all,
I was wanting to try taking PM for growth how ever I was wondering is it possible or stupid to take PM while you are working out?
If I'm doing heavy weight training and take PM will I still grow if my protein intake is high or is it pointless?

Protein are good for NBE because they raise your igf1. A bodybuilder lifestyle is good for NBE because of protein+work out+low sugar intake. 
Be sure of avoid HIIT training becuase you don’t wanna to lose weight (bad for boobs growth) , yes it’s good for GH but bad because of fat loss. 
I’m on highr protein diet too, and now I introduce more diary becuase of high igf1.

(28-10-2018, 11:00 AM)Cely Wrote:  Protein are good for NBE because they raise your igf1. A bodybuilder lifestyle is good for NBE because of protein+work out+low sugar intake. 
Be sure of avoid HIIT training becuase you don’t wanna to lose weight (bad for boobs growth) , yes it’s good for GH but bad because of fat loss. 
I’m on highr protein diet too, and now I introduce more diary becuase of high igf1.

High, Cely,
Not an expert here, and usually on Breast Nexum, the sister site.
But if you need to lose fat, wouldn't it be better to lose the fat FIRST, and then use massage and all the tricks here, plus god diet and re-gaining weight, even adding extra food and "bad" eating habits (E.G., you'd do intermittent fasting to slim the body, but then eat fatty foods without an eating window, even taking a piece of candy for the insulin spike to ensure fat is deposited again.)

Do you have any thoughts on this approach?

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon