Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anybody ever been spotted after taking pills or herbs, pm, bo?

Please help me !!!
Maybe I took pm although I have pcos.
And pm and herbs both taking causes me spotting..
I took shatavari and fg after two days later had taken pm

(27-10-2018, 10:09 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  Please help me !!!
Maybe I took pm although I have pcos.
And pm and herbs both taking causes me spotting..
I took shatavari and fg after two days later had taken pm

I think you need to slow down, do some proper research and stop doing so many things. 

Pm is very strong and one of the most common complaints on this forum from other PM users is mid cycle spotting/irregular periods. PM in most peoples opinion needs to be cycled or at very low doses if taken throughout month. 

You should stop, break and preferably detox when switching between pm, bo or herbs. 

Very uncommon to mix different methods eg PM and herbs or bo and herbs only few have done it but never really reported back so i assume it doesn't work very well (mostly likely messing up periods). 

Also consider starting low doses and increasing over time. You will not get any faster results from using large amount youll just have problems. 

Take a break, detox alllll random stuff youve taken, wait for periods to start again meanwhile research what you actually going to do and stick to it for a few months. 

For example read through other programs find successful ones, note what amounts they use, when and how long. 

If you use herbs then just herbs
If you use pm then just pm
If you use bo just bo

You can include PC cream in luteal if you think necessary.

You can continue massage on break. 

You need to be patient. 

And do some research. The kitchen sink method doesn't work, which is what your doing now. 

Be patient.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon