Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want to detox this month. Please tell me some tips~~ :)

Hi, lovely!!

I have PCOS. but these days, my periods goes little and little regular.
Maybe because, I guess I took some herbs and healthy food 
I tried allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kinds of method, even subliminal, binaural beat,, pills
I everyday take omega-3, V-d, V-c,, inositol, probiotics, MSM,,,

finally, my cycle goes 31 day(but, only this month)

I tried many things method to get back regular cycle(PC cream, BCP, and so on)
I'm very thin, but PCOS didn't go away from me.
I don't know whether exercise is good for me (because I'm very thin, I don't want to loose weight and breast shrinking)

I want to know when I consider to detox on NBE, is it okay if I still take some supps?
I don't want my period goes irregular
for example,, when I tried detox in this month, is it okay if I take omega-3,V-d, INOSITOL, MSM, spearmint tea?

which (herb) is okay in the that period?
NOTHING?

PLEASE tell me how to detox in detail
once in 3 months,
when should I start detox?
after menstrual period? every period is OKAY?
in that period, milk thistle is good? not any supplement?
How about P cream? It’s sufficient supplement... not oral thing...
Should I stop using P cream ?
how long? throughout the month?

NB is okay, and volufiline cream is good, right?

anyway, volufilne didn't work for me, haha Smile

Volufiline works for a long period term and of works best when your diet is based more on fats than carbs , which usually is not common.

Second point, if you want to do a detox, milk thistle for a week should be fine. However, our bodies have its own way to detox, i.e lymphatic system so my recommendation would be good and clean diet, workout, plenty of water, milk thistle for a week and rest enough for a couple of weeks.

(25-10-2018, 05:12 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Volufiline works for a long period term and of works best when your diet is based more on fats than carbs , which usually is not common.

Second point, if you want to do a detox, milk thistle for a week should be fine. However, our bodies have its own way to detox, i.e lymphatic system so my recommendation would be good and clean diet, workout, plenty of water, milk thistle for a week and rest enough for a couple of weeks.
So, when is the best?

(27-10-2018, 09:56 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(25-10-2018, 05:12 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Volufiline works for a long period term and of works best when your diet is based more on fats than carbs , which usually is not common.

So, when is the best?

All different ways to detox, some detox during period week every month, some detox 1 month every 3 months (3mons taking herbs 1 mon off). Or some detox weekly eg Saturday & Sunday. 

During detox consensus is to stop all herbs, kinda like hitting reset button, clear everything out and start again. I personally stop everything, just feels nice to have a mini break from nbe routine. 

Milk thistle is the most well known for detox, lemon water is also helpful, clean eating and keeping super hydrated will also help flush system. Also remember to get bowels moving to help eliminate everything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon