Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best cream or oil for breasts augmentation

Hi !  Smile

What massage cream or oil works BEST for you ?

I'm a beginner on NBE and I massage my breasts with olive oil for the moment.

(19-10-2018, 09:18 PM)AliciaFrance Wrote:  Hi !  Smile

What massage cream or oil works BEST for you ?

I'm a beginner on NBE and I massage my breasts with olive oil for the moment.

Some people just use olive or coconut oil or other stuff like that. Some people infuse fenugreek or fennel seeds into the oil and use that. Some manage to get their hands on fennel or fenugreek oil itself. Oh yeah people also buy breast creams or PM creams online.

What works best for people depends on them. Something may work on someone and might not work on others. So you just gotta experiment.

You can choose a volufiline cream, fenugreek oil, cinnamon oil (great for igf1)
If those things are weird for u, choose almond oil, coconut oil, flaxseeds oil or baby oil (everything you want, the secret is an oily lotion to massage, what works is massage in the most part, not only the oil you choose) 

Remember the nasty smell of fenugreek!

Despite the fact that several lotions and oils are sold for breast augmentation, it's vital to remember that there is little scientific proof to back up their usefulness in significantly increasing size. Topical medications might not have much of an impact because genetics and hormones are the main factors affecting how breasts develop naturally. A board-certified plastic surgeon can advise you on surgical or non-surgical choices if you're thinking about being augmented. Always put your health and wellbeing before buying untested things .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon