Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

(21-10-2018, 02:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Swan!
Thanks again for your contributions!
I clicked no.
I have some extra fat on me so this might explain why noogling is more comfortable for me too.
Extra meaning about 5-10 lbs.
At my best I noogle for 1 hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon/evening.
I use coconut oil or Instant Bust as a massage cream/lube. I used to think that too much lube was not a good Idea but have learned that being stingy is not the way either. Let Noogle pull as much boob into the dome as possible, so more is better.

I do the pump and hold, but release the pressure for a moment or two and then pump back up every 15 minutes.
At first I pump until I am just past comfortable let it set for while then ease off the pressure til it feels like its pulling my breast but not driving the cones into my chest.
I also find find that moving the domes more towards the armpit gets painful quicker too.
I did this routine for about 6 months every day, but it has been about 3 months since I noogled. Summer is not the time to be sitting inside with plastic jugs hanging off your chest!
But winter is coming so I will be getting back to noogling soon.
And I will be watching for signs of numbness now too.
Thanks
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi

Thanks for the response. Yeah I have noticed that helps too.

I think my problem also occurs because of the dome digging into the armpit area. I am gonna work on keeping the domes only on the breast.

(21-10-2018, 04:00 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi Dark Swan

I use sweet almond oil to lubricate breasts and i use te pump and hold method for about 45 mins to and hour. I dont release in that time. I can feel a pull on my breasts but its not painful. Ive never had problem with swelling even though i dont drink enough water in the day. One glass max. However my swelling is always an extra cup size or two. Im noogling right now as we speak and i will go to d cup post noogling. I will come back to a b cup though after 4-5 hours.
Never experienced pain or tingling during or after noogling. Some pain in the breast next day or so but those feel like growing pains- more of a dull ache than pain. I have been noogling since end of 2016 but have taken breaks in between like a week or more when i cant be bothered.
That's awesome to hear that it's working for you. All that sounds promising as that is a lot of swelling  Smile .

One question: Do the domes dig in or suck in any or the armpit area?

(22-10-2018, 06:57 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Grapefruit no, grape seed extract lol.

Sorry.

I am going to try to pump each size individually and put my opinion on this thread within two weeks. I think trying new alternatives may help us to figure out what is not working....
That is a good idea. I am thinking of doing the same. But I can only start pumping from next week. We are spring cleaning, shopping, cooking etc(for Diwali) this week and that will take up quite a lot of time.

Also, sorry guys for not being able to reply so often. I have been lurking and reading just haven't had much time to reply because of Diwali is coming up and I also had few job interviews.

I am terrible at interviews and become such a nervous wreck lol, so I just had to make sure that I didn't mess stuff up.

(29-10-2018, 11:46 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

I use sweet almond oil to lubricate breasts and i use te pump and hold method for about 45 mins to and hour. I dont release in that time. I can feel a pull on my breasts but its not painful. Ive never had problem with swelling even though i dont drink enough water in the day. One glass max. However my swelling is always an extra cup size or two. Im noogling right now as we speak and i will go to d cup post noogling. I will come back to a b cup though after 4-5 hours.
Never experienced pain or tingling during or after noogling. Some pain in the breast next day or so but those feel like growing pains- more of a dull ache than pain. I have been noogling since end of 2016 but have taken breaks in between like a week or more when i cant be bothered.
That's awesome to hear that it's working for you. All that sounds promising as that is a lot of swelling  Smile .

If i use the large domes they dont dig into arm puts as much-the contoured domes provide with alot of side swelling but they used to dig without the foam. I only do one cup at a time because i have a small frame.

(29-10-2018, 03:14 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(29-10-2018, 11:46 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

If i use the large domes they dont dig into arm puts as much-the contoured domes provide with alot of side swelling but they used to dig without the foam. I only do one cup at a time because i have a small frame.
 I have only ever done one cup too.  Doesn't matter.

Hey guys 

So today I went to the doctor and told him. I went regarding my numbness/tingling feeling, just as a precaution. I first told him that I had been experiencing numbness and tingling sensation in my arms. He checked and asked my questions about my diet and lifestyle. I told him that my diet has been crappy lately and I haven't been exercising. He mentioned that I am possibly lacking a couple of necessary vitamins and showing all the symptoms for that. 

I did my best to be as clear as possible about what I experience and he said that it does NOT look like any nerve damage.

Then I also mentioned that I had been cupping and this is a recent change in my lifestyle. He asked what part of my body I used it on, after a couple times of him asking me I just told him that I use it on my breasts. Then I explained a little bit about the system, how I use it, the typical temporary red ring marks that we all experience and how it does suck in some of the armpit fat as well and domes put pressure on my arm pit. I also explained that my arm does feel numb while the system is on and that it is quite a strong system. He said that at this stage it doesn't look like any nerve damage and doubts that it could the cupping causing this.

He also said that he can't make any comments on the system because there hasn't been any scientific research on it, which is the typical response from a doctor. But honestly he was really sweet and not patronizing in anyway, I have never been comfortable talking about this with anyone until now. He recommended that I stop using the system for a month, eat healthy, take my vitamin tablets, exercise and see if the symptoms persist. Also, if I still wish to experiment with the system then I use it after all my symptoms are gone, if I still experience the numbness and tingling then I should stop.

Guys I am not advocating the use of system or advising against the use of NB, I just thought I should add this here as well because many of us are understandably embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.

(13-11-2018, 09:23 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Hey guys 

So today I went to the doctor and told him. I actually went to get my arm numbness/tingling. I went regarding my numbness/tingling feeling, just as a precaution. I first told him that I had been experiencing numbness and tingling sensation in my arms. He checked and asked my questions about my diet and lifestyle. I told him that my diet has been crappy lately and I haven't been exercising. He mentioned that I am possibly lacking a couple of necessary vitamins and showing all the symptoms for that. 

I did my best to be as clear as possible about what I experience and he said that it does look like any nerve damage.

Then I also mentioned that I had been cupping and this is a recent change in my lifestyle. He asked what part of my body I used it on, after a couple times of him asking me I just told him that I use it on my breasts. Then I explained a little bit about the system, how I use it, the typical temporary red ring marks that we all experience and how it does suck in some of the armpit fat as well and domes put pressure on my arm pit. I also explained that my arm does feel numb while the system is on and that it is quite a strong system. He said that at this stage it doesn't look like any nerve damage and doubts that it could the cupping causing this.

He also said that he can't make any comments on the system because there hasn't been any scientific research on it, which is the typical response from a doctor. He recommended that I stop using the system for a month, eat healthy, take my vitamin tablets, exercise and see if the symptoms persist. Also, if I still wish to experiment with the system then I use it after all my symptoms are gone, if I still experience the numbness and tingling then I should stop.

Guys I am not advocating the use of system or advising against the use of NB, I just thought I should add this here as well because many of us are understandable embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.
Hope you’ll get better soon. 
I’m also going through the same situation but, not that much strong. I stoped for one month and I just started for few mints. But, even first day night I woke up with numbness. I dont know if it was by pressure of my head on arms. What I concluded from this is once it got damaged it is not a good idea to continue noogle. It will cause more damage thereby recovery won’t be easy ! 
I think when we pump for long time it will enlarge our blood vessels ( not in volume, but thought length, these enlarged blood vessel can also put pressure on nerves. I dont know how this enlarged blood vessel affect blood flow, make it fast or slow!!

I think when we do long period of times noogling, we also need to have a break. Like, if I do 6 months straight even tho taking once a while some days off, then maybe 3 months a break focusing on massage, exercise, nutrition....

(13-11-2018, 09:23 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Hey guys 

So today I went to the doctor and told him. I went regarding my numbness/tingling feeling, just as a precaution. I first told him that I had been experiencing numbness and tingling sensation in my arms. He checked and asked my questions about my diet and lifestyle. I told him that my diet has been crappy lately and I haven't been exercising. He mentioned that I am possibly lacking a couple of necessary vitamins and showing all the symptoms for that. 

I did my best to be as clear as possible about what I experience and he said that it does NOT look like any nerve damage.

He also said that he can't make any comments on the system because there hasn't been any scientific research on it, which is the typical response from a doctor. But honestly he was really sweet and not patronizing in anyway, I have never been comfortable talking about this with anyone until now. He recommended that I stop using the system for a month, eat healthy, take my vitamin tablets, exercise and see if the symptoms persist. Also, if I still wish to experiment with the system then I use it after all my symptoms are gone, if I still experience the numbness and tingling then I should stop.

Guys I am not advocating the use of system or advising against the use of NB, I just thought I should add this here as well because many of us are understandably embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.
EDIT: I meant to say that "it does NOT look like nerve damage." I accidently missed the "not". I have edited it now. So yeah no nerve damage for me...yet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon