Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

(22-10-2018, 06:57 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Grapefruit no, grape seed extract lol.

Sorry.

I am going to try to pump each size individually and put my opinion on this thread within two weeks. I think trying new alternatives may help us to figure out what is not working....

Oh God, you really should not make yourself a guinea pig!  I already have and can speak from experience: do very light pumping, mostly massage.  If you have a small frame, you are best not pumping at all!

So I had an interesting test done on me today monitoring my pulse and blood pressure on both wrists.  Ironically my left wrist showed a much stronger pulse (I can't remember what the blood pressure difference was).  It is implying that there is no damage going from the heart down to my hand, but that it is having much trouble coming back up.  This also explains why my veins on my left arm are barely visible.  Still so many tests to be done even though I feel I have narrowed it down to what it is: peripheral neuropothy (nerve damage) and vasculitis (vein damage).  I am happy that it is showing such an imbalance though because that further proves to the doctors physical evidence that something is wrong.

What my main concern is, how do I stop this from getting worse and how can I begin to heal??

(22-10-2018, 08:31 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(22-10-2018, 06:57 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Grapefruit no, grape seed extract lol.

Sorry.

I am going to try to pump each size individually and put my opinion on this thread within two weeks. I think trying new alternatives may help us to figure out what is not working....

Oh God, you really should not make yourself a guinea pig!  I already have and can speak from experience: do very light pumping, mostly massage.  If you have a small frame, you are best not pumping at all!

So I had an interesting test done on me today monitoring my pulse and blood pressure on both wrists.  Ironically my left wrist showed a much stronger pulse (I can't remember what the blood pressure difference was).  It is implying that there is no damage going from the heart down to my hand, but that it is having much trouble coming back up.  This also explains why my veins on my left arm are barely visible.  Still so many tests to be done even though I feel I have narrowed it down to what it is: peripheral neuropothy (nerve damage) and vasculitis (vein damage).  I am happy that it is showing such an imbalance though because that further proves to the doctors physical evidence that something is wrong.

What my main concern is, how do I stop this from getting worse and how can I begin to heal??

No worries Jenn I am taking into consideration all of this!

If comes out you suffer from nerve and vein damage, I guess you will be put on meds and rehabilitation ..... My sis has peripheral neurophoty caused by diabetes and she's on rehab since she was 11. Nowadays she is 31 but she has a normal life, just needs a bit of more exercise than others. It takes time, I won't tell you it doesn't because it takes effort and time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miPizJj1pGE

Watch this video!

Finally I found what WaxingMoon wrote once.

https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....pic=1074.0

Thoughts?

(23-10-2018, 01:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Finally I found what WaxingMoon wrote once.

Thoughts?

I will watch that video in its entirety later when I'm off work.  So far, it sounds good.

I am consuming a ton of videos on neuropothy and diet and such.  I more or less already followed the autoimmune diet.  The breads I needed to cut out still though which I more or less have now.  I am still eating an organic seed bread.  It fills me up.

Sadly it is not just peripheral neuropothy I am dealing with but vasculitic peripheral neuropothy which means it is both damaged/inflamed nerves AND veins.  The vein thing is what is freaking me out the most because I am not getting proper circulation which is getting far worse at night.  I cannot get proper sleep anymore.  One thing I learned last night is to drink a shit ton of water all night.  Yes I'll be up and peeing often, but it seemed to help with the poor circulation and throbbing in hands and feet.

I also bought a gua sha which I am using on any throbbing area. It's an ancient tool used in Asia for helping circulation and lymphatic drainage.  It helps a bit with stagnation I'm noticing.

I also took a 4 mile walk last night to help with circulation.  I noticed the swelling in my neck went completely down while walking and even stayed down throughout the night.  So increase in water and light exercise daily.  I want to buy a gallon jug of water and aim to drink the entire thing each day.

(23-10-2018, 10:20 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(23-10-2018, 01:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Finally I found what WaxingMoon wrote once.

Thoughts?

I will watch that video in its entirety later when I'm off work.  So far, it sounds good.

I am consuming a ton of videos on neuropothy and diet and such.  I more or less already followed the autoimmune diet.  The breads I needed to cut out still though which I more or less have now.  I am still eating an organic seed bread.  It fills me up.

Sadly it is not just peripheral neuropothy I am dealing with but vasculitic peripheral neuropothy which means it is both damaged/inflamed nerves AND veins.  The vein thing is what is freaking me out the most because I am not getting proper circulation which is getting far worse at night.  I cannot get proper sleep anymore.  One thing I learned last night is to drink a shit ton of water all night.  Yes I'll be up and peeing often, but it seemed to help with the poor circulation and throbbing in hands and feet.

I also bought a gua sha which I am using on any throbbing area. It's an ancient tool used in Asia for helping circulation and lymphatic drainage.  It helps a bit with stagnation I'm noticing.

I also took a 4 mile walk last night to help with circulation.  I noticed the swelling in my neck went completely down while walking and even stayed down throughout the night.  So increase in water and light exercise daily.  I want to buy a gallon jug of water and aim to drink the entire thing each day.

You're such a warrior, keep going Jenn! They will find out a final diagnose finally and you will be put on the right path, no doubt about this!

(19-10-2018, 03:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi All,
Thanks Swann for posting this and SweetOrange for suggesting we all flag any problems/oddities with our Noogling.
This may also be very helpful to Lucy and Noogleberry.
People tend to bitch to each other about a product and the manufacturers dont often get this feed back.
I wonder if there is any correlation between the regular domes and the contours, and if the cushiny base thing might help with the problem.
I've not had any of these issues, and the only problems I have experienced are self induced. ie too much pressure, too long a time, or the dome finds a bad position and it hits the bone instead of a cushion of meat.

I have noticed that when ever I get a numbness or tingling sensation in other body parts its usually cause by a pinched nerve, so I have to wonder if thats whats happening with the noogleberry domes?

Thanks again all
Bobbi

Agreed. 
All products require research and experimenting on people to be fully sure, understand the product and develop it further, there is no way around that...Yeah it might be a pinched nerve in the armpit, I am gonna try to change that too.

(19-10-2018, 03:47 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 03:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi All,
Thanks Swann for posting this and SweetOrange for suggesting we all flag any problems/oddities with our Noogling.
This may also be very helpful to Lucy and Noogleberry.
People tend to bitch to each other about a product and the manufacturers dont often get this feed back.
I wonder if there is any correlation between the regular domes and the contours, and if the cushiny base thing might help with the problem.
I've not had any of these issues, and the only problems I have experienced are self induced. ie too much pressure, too long a time, or the dome finds a bad position and it hits the bone instead of a cushion of meat.

I have noticed that when ever I get a numbness or tingling sensation in other body parts its usually cause by a pinched nerve, so I have to wonder if thats whats happening with the noogleberry domes?

Thanks again all
Bobbi

I know I am the one everybody is talking about when  they mention drama or bitching behaviour. But I think people dont understand that I have this problem since 2012, and I mailed with Lucy in that time on a normal  tone and the reply I got was quite similar as what we can all read here. She kinda said  it wasnt  possible what I experienced. At that time I just got a baby and couldnt even carry him because of the pain in my arms and legs. 
So how could I not act when this happening to me? See it as drama or bitching, but I know better. I know how it is to have a good life and then suddenly loose almostly all life quality.
You cant just call that drama or bitching when you havent been there.
Hannah dear I no one is talking about you. You are angry and for good reason, that's all understandable. Your input is just as important.  Smile

(19-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Wow it looks like  I touched a hot button!
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I live with a whiner that continually bitches about everything but never offers any feedback to the companies.
Finally when its completely fubar and the rocks start getting thrown. I always hear the same thing from the businesses:
"You should have called when you first noticed a problem"
So Hannah I had not given you a thought, except I feel for your pain.
Thanks Ella, for knowing me so well.

As for how much is too much and how long is too long. I think its up to you.
The desire to fill those domes is intoxicating. But one needs to practice patience, just like everything NBE its a slow and loving process.

And my rule is:
If it feels good do it, If it doesnt dont, and if hurts stop!

Jennifer I sure hope they find the cause of your problem, and I'll be sending prayers for you also.
Bobbi

"If it feels good do it, If it doesnt dont, and if hurts stop!" That is a my motto for noogling from now on  Smile I may have pushed myself at times in the past but not anymore.

(19-10-2018, 11:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 11:02 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 10:27 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 10:17 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Wow it looks like  I touched a hot button!
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I live with a whiner that continually bitches about everything but never offers any feedback to the companies.
Finally when its completely fubar and the rocks start getting thrown. I always hear the same thing from the businesses:
"You should have called when you first noticed a problem"
So Hannah I had not given you a thought, except I feel for your pain.
Thanks Ella, for knowing me so well.

As for how much is too much and how long is too long. I think its up to you.
The desire to fill those domes is intoxicating. But one needs to practice patience, just like everything NBE its a slow and loving process.

And my rule is:
If it feels good do it, If it doesnt dont, and if hurts stop!

Jennifer I sure hope they find the cause of your problem, and I'll be sending prayers for you also.
Bobbi

I've been thinking about the amount of time and pressure and if for BRAVA is 10h at least for 10 weeks, that means 700h for achieving a cup size?!
I am not really thinking at the moment it's almost midnight where I live, but what do you think guys???
Oh I'm sure of it.  And a decent pressure is needed I feel to truly grow.  How many of you purchased your system through noogleberry directly?  Do you remember any such warnings or precautions that were given upon purchase?  I feel she needs to have people sign a waiver or something so they truly understand the dangers upon using these devices.

I did get a pamphlet with instructions.

What did it say? Did it contained warnings as well?

sorry I missed your post somehow. Umm I don't remember, I will have to find it and let you know in a bit. I don't wanna make up stuff or guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon