Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

HI ALL! [THE CAPS FOR EMPHASIS NOT YELLING AT YOU GUYS XX Smile ]

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SELECTED "NO" OR "YES, BUT RARELY", COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE ELABORATE ON YOUR PROCESS,  PUMPING SCHEDULE AND HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR? ALSO, BE SURE TO ADD IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT HELPS OR SOMETHING SPECIAL YOU DO.

THIS WILL HELP OTHERS UNDERSTAND THE PUMPING METHODS IN MORE DETAIL. BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH ONLINE ON NOOGLEBERRY BUT NOT VERY MUCH ABOUT SAFETY.

THANKS ALL. I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.

Hi Swan!
Thanks again for your contributions!
I clicked no.
I have some extra fat on me so this might explain why noogling is more comfortable for me too.
Extra meaning about 5-10 lbs.
At my best I noogle for 1 hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon/evening.
I use coconut oil or Instant Bust as a massage cream/lube. I used to think that too much lube was not a good Idea but have learned that being stingy is not the way either. Let Noogle pull as much boob into the dome as possible, so more is better.

I do the pump and hold, but release the pressure for a moment or two and then pump back up every 15 minutes.
At first I pump until I am just past comfortable let it set for while then ease off the pressure til it feels like its pulling my breast but not driving the cones into my chest.
I also find find that moving the domes more towards the armpit gets painful quicker too.
I did this routine for about 6 months every day, but it has been about 3 months since I noogled. Summer is not the time to be sitting inside with plastic jugs hanging off your chest!
But winter is coming so I will be getting back to noogling soon.
And I will be watching for signs of numbness now too.
Thanks
Bobbi

Hi Dark Swan

I use sweet almond oil to lubricate breasts and i use te pump and hold method for about 45 mins to and hour. I dont release in that time. I can feel a pull on my breasts but its not painful. Ive never had problem with swelling even though i dont drink enough water in the day. One glass max. However my swelling is always an extra cup size or two. Im noogling right now as we speak and i will go to d cup post noogling. I will come back to a b cup though after 4-5 hours.
Never experienced pain or tingling during or after noogling. Some pain in the breast next day or so but those feel like growing pains- more of a dull ache than pain. I have been noogling since end of 2016 but have taken breaks in between like a week or more when i cant be bothered.

(21-10-2018, 04:00 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi Dark Swan

I use sweet almond oil to lubricate breasts and i use te pump and hold method for about 45 mins to and hour. I dont release in that time. I can feel a pull on my breasts but its not painful. Ive never had problem with swelling even though i dont drink enough water in the day. One glass max. However my swelling is always an extra cup size or two. Im noogling right now as we speak and i will go to d cup post noogling. I will come back to a b cup though after 4-5 hours.
Never experienced pain or tingling during or after noogling. Some pain in the breast next day or so but those feel like growing pains- more of a dull ache than pain. I have been noogling since end of 2016 but have taken breaks in between like a week or more when i cant be bothered.

I have a hunch that those with larger chest widths are safer than those of us who are petite. Those of us who are petite are grabbing into our armpit and other delicate areas that they are not.

Also, I never experienced pain either. I have a very high pain tolerance though.

I began noogling March 2013, noogled all the time for two years and then noogled very rarely after that. I had my first symptom August 2017 with the swollen lymph node (that still hasn’t gone down).  The numbness got worse July 2018 but it was Sept 2018 that it stayed numb. So just know that years down the line the symptoms began.

https://www.istockphoto.com/es/foto/anat...-271383893

Please, I want all of you that pump frequently or occasionally to look into this picture. As you can see , our vessels, veins and etc are one. Pay attention on the green and the blue lines, which are around the chest area , armpit area, arm area and legs area.

Right now I am pumping while writing this post, and 2 things to be aware of 

1. dome position = always try to avoid armpit area, and try to be the two domes as close as possible. may be difficult for people who are very skinny or have a tiny chest, but essential. Hold and release, much more times than hold on.

2. Control the pressure = once you pump a bit, stay some minutes, then deflate the domes. 

Oh and never forget to use heat before and after noogling. It helps a lot with pain issues, if you suffer it.

What I've used for lubrication this weekend :

Macadamia oil combined with coconut oil. Also, a bifasic thing from Yves Rocher that moistures a lot the zone, between hold and releases.

(21-10-2018, 07:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://www.istockphoto.com/es/foto/anat...-271383893

Please, I want all of you that pump frequently or occasionally to look into this picture. As you can see , our vessels, veins and etc are one. Pay attention on the green and the blue lines, which are around the chest area , armpit area, arm area and legs area.

1. dome position = always try to avoid armpit area, and try to be the two domes as close as possible. may be difficult for people who are very skinny or have a tiny chest, but essential. Hold and release, much more times than hold on.

2. Control the pressure = once you pump a bit, stay some minutes, then deflate the domes. 

Oh and never forget to use heat before and after noogling. It helps a lot with pain issues, if you suffer it.

Macadamia oil combined with coconut oil. Also, a bifasic thing from Yves Rocher that moistures a lot the zone, between hold and releases.

Sweet Orange, from the photo you linked to you can see that if you have a large chest you are mostly safe.  Once you start going too high or too close to the armpits, suddenly you are tugging on a ton of veins, capillaries, nerves, etc.

Even with the contoured XXL dome, it was still going right below my collar bone and into my armpit.  Super awkward but I have chest tissue that goes that high now so the other cups were too small.

(21-10-2018, 07:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(21-10-2018, 07:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://www.istockphoto.com/es/foto/anat...-271383893

Sweet Orange, from the photo you linked to you can see that if you have a large chest you are mostly safe.  Once you start going too high or too close to the armpits, suddenly you are tugging on a ton of veins, capillaries, nerves, etc.

100% on that Jenn.

Two thoughts that just came up ....

1. Skinny or petite people may should use one dome at a time to prevent further health problems? what do you think guys?
2. Arnica gel helps with soreness, grapefruit seed extract with blood vessels, eating berries help too with veins issue.... I guess we will have to keen an eye on this, too??

(21-10-2018, 07:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

100% on that Jenn.

1. Skinny or petite people may should use one dome at a time to prevent further health problems? what do you think guys?
2. Arnica gel helps with soreness, grapefruit seed extract with blood vessels, eating berries help too with veins issue.... I guess we will have to keen an eye on this, too??
Yea I hope they can make domes for each diameter with different height. So it is similar as band size and cup size. I’m ordering cups from Asia for smaller diameters that fits my bone structure better. Thanks for the tips. I also put one on and sleep on my other side. Find it very comfortable. You can even put a pillow under to share dome the weight

(21-10-2018, 07:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

100% on that Jenn.

I always only used one cup at a time.  No way I could even fit two on my body at the same time!  I am that small!  And I only noogled my left side which is why only the left side of my body is having all this crazy symptoms.

Grapefruit no, grape seed extract lol.

Sorry.

I am going to try to pump each size individually and put my opinion on this thread within two weeks. I think trying new alternatives may help us to figure out what is not working....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon