Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

(19-10-2018, 07:35 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 03:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi All,
Thanks Swann for posting this and SweetOrange for suggesting we all flag any problems/oddities with our Noogling.
This may also be very helpful to Lucy and Noogleberry.
People tend to bitch to each other about a product and the manufacturers dont often get this feed back.
I wonder if there is any correlation between the regular domes and the contours, and if the cushiny base thing might help with the problem.
I've not had any of these issues, and the only problems I have experienced are self induced. ie too much pressure, too long a time, or the dome finds a bad position and it hits the bone instead of a cushion of meat.

I have noticed that when ever I get a numbness or tingling sensation in other body parts its usually cause by a pinched nerve, so I have to wonder if thats whats happening with the noogleberry domes?

Thanks again all
Bobbi

But what is too much pressure?  How long is too long??  We are told this is a safe and doctor-tested system.  That we can be assured we are in safe hands.

That's the issue.

Brava just had the FDA approval if I remember well and had some case studies . However, we need to make sure what we are doing. I mean, in my case every 12 weeks I take 3 weeks off or so, but there are people who don't, and right now I am thinking the further effects that could have not taking breaks or not being conscious about this process.

(19-10-2018, 06:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 03:47 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 03:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi All,
Thanks Swann for posting this and SweetOrange for suggesting we all flag any problems/oddities with our Noogling.
This may also be very helpful to Lucy and Noogleberry.
People tend to bitch to each other about a product and the manufacturers dont often get this feed back.
I wonder if there is any correlation between the regular domes and the contours, and if the cushiny base thing might help with the problem.
I've not had any of these issues, and the only problems I have experienced are self induced. ie too much pressure, too long a time, or the dome finds a bad position and it hits the bone instead of a cushion of meat.

I have noticed that when ever I get a numbness or tingling sensation in other body parts its usually cause by a pinched nerve, so I have to wonder if thats whats happening with the noogleberry domes?

Thanks again all
Bobbi

I know I am the one everybody is talking about when  they mention drama or bitching behaviour. But I think people dont understand that I have this problem since 2012, and I mailed with Lucy in that time on a normal  tone and the reply I got was quite similar as what we can all read here. She kinda said  it wasnt  possible what I experienced. At that time I just got a baby and couldnt even carry him because of the pain in my arms and legs. 
So how could I not act when this happening to me? See it as drama or bitching, but I know better. I know how it is to have a good life and then suddenly loose almostly all life quality.
You cant just call that drama or bitching when you havent been there.
Bobbi’s  talking about everyday stuff  Smile 

I see it here too Hannah it’s shameful, we are all worried about 5G radiation but when you ask someone to help you start a petition or something they all back down after carrying on how dangerous it is  Dodgy  

There’s so much cheap shit on the market these days I think people realise they’l get No where when they complain cause most of it is outsourced to cheap labour overseas , but it doesn’t stop them from complaining. 

In this case we can contact the inventor which is good and good on you for highlighting the dangers, I fear there may be no safe way to use vacuum therapy for breast enlargement but at the very least you guys have highlighted what can go wrong and at the VERY LEAST I think the pressure gauge and foam rings and proper user guide (paper)  be made an essential upgrade to the noogleberry.

Imagine having a hard cup pressed up against your delicate skin and lymph area for extended periods of time, no WONDER it causes indentations and cuts off circulation . I could never noogle without foam rings. They say not to wear tight bras for extended periods let alone a hard plastic cup. I’ve seen it here many girls get excited and carried away with seeing the swelling then overpump, myself personally went slower and used less pressure for six months on schedule and got nowhere.  Because I never knew what was an actual safe level of suction I used less.
I also never saw a pressure gauge (that I’m aware of) when I purchased a new noogleberry system earlier this year cause I’m certain I would have seen that as a red flag and essential to a safer noogling experience. 

I do think (in my opinion) noogleberry should include foam rings/pressure gauge/and most importantly instructions for safe use as the package, yeh the price will increase but it might prevent future injury and at least make girls aware there’s a risk. 

This is all just my humble opinion.

Yeah also the foam rings are pretty crap. Also, you can't use foam rings with the contoured domes. Many people who have a bony structure use these.

Wow it looks like  I touched a hot button!
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I live with a whiner that continually bitches about everything but never offers any feedback to the companies.
Finally when its completely fubar and the rocks start getting thrown. I always hear the same thing from the businesses:
"You should have called when you first noticed a problem"
So Hannah I had not given you a thought, except I feel for your pain.
Thanks Ella, for knowing me so well.

As for how much is too much and how long is too long. I think its up to you.
The desire to fill those domes is intoxicating. But one needs to practice patience, just like everything NBE its a slow and loving process.

And my rule is:
If it feels good do it, If it doesnt dont, and if hurts stop!

Jennifer I sure hope they find the cause of your problem, and I'll be sending prayers for you also.
Bobbi

(19-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Wow it looks like  I touched a hot button!
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I live with a whiner that continually bitches about everything but never offers any feedback to the companies.
Finally when its completely fubar and the rocks start getting thrown. I always hear the same thing from the businesses:

The desire to fill those domes is intoxicating. But one needs to practice patience, just like everything NBE its a slow and loving process.

And my rule is:

Jennifer I sure hope they find the cause of your problem, and I'll be sending prayers for you also.
Bobbi

I've been thinking about the amount of time and pressure and if for BRAVA is 10h at least for 10 weeks, that means 700h for achieving a cup size?!
I am not really thinking at the moment it's almost midnight where I live, but what do you think guys???

(19-10-2018, 10:17 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Wow it looks like  I touched a hot button!

And my rule is:

Bobbi

I've been thinking about the amount of time and pressure and if for BRAVA is 10h at least for 10 weeks, that means 700h for achieving a cup size?!
I am not really thinking at the moment it's almost midnight where I live, but what do you think guys???
Oh I'm sure of it.  And a decent pressure is needed I feel to truly grow.  How many of you purchased your system through noogleberry directly?  Do you remember any such warnings or precautions that were given upon purchase?  I feel she needs to have people sign a waiver or something so they truly understand the dangers upon using these devices.

Jenn- please, keep us updated with how are you feeling . I think it is important to share your frustration &pain with people that knows what you are talking about.

Some of us live in Europe haha but regardless of the different time zone, just let you know I'm here to read, listen and talk! (and everyone on the forum I hope)

(19-10-2018, 10:27 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

And my rule is:

Bobbi

Oh I'm sure of it.  And a decent pressure is needed I feel to truly grow.  How many of you purchased your system through noogleberry directly?  Do you remember any such warnings or precautions that were given upon purchase?  I feel she needs to have people sign a waiver or something so they truly understand the dangers upon using these devices.

I did and I bought all accesoires available at that moment which were :-medium cups with foam rings the hand pump, extra tubing and some sort of squeezer to cut of the air. There was no gauge pump available and the foam rings were pretty lame. 
There was no instruction folder on how many time or how much pressure youd suppose to use.
I had to trust on the Noogleberry forum. I did my research but Google is your friend, he shows you what you want to find. So I didnt used keywords such as Noogleberry indentions or bruising or damage. I wasnt aware of that, I researched and found many encouraging Stories. Also at the time Lucy posted many pictures of succes stories on her forum. The only way to inform myself about how to use the pump was to read stories from other users at her forum.

(19-10-2018, 10:36 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Jenn- please, keep us updated with how are you feeling . I think it is important to share your frustration &pain with people that knows what you are talking about.

Some of us live in Europe haha but regardless of the different time zone, just let you know I'm here to read, listen and talk! (and everyone on the forum I hope)

Thank you so much! <3 Although I have family and friends to talk to about this, you guys are the only ones who know the real truth about why this happened.  I'm so glad Chinese cupping is a thing because I am going to say that I used that regularly now in that area.

And my rule is:

Bobbi

I did get a pamphlet with instructions.

(19-10-2018, 11:02 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

And my rule is:

Bobbi

I did get a pamphlet with instructions.

What did it say? Did it contained warnings as well?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon