Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not happy with my breasts

Breast argumention surgery hasn’t hight risks. A lot of people go to surgery, not only for breast augmention, I’m totally obsessed by liposuction because i’m Fat and I’m not scared of it. 
You just need to find a good surgeon
About the cost of plastic surgery, I must say I wasted too much money for NBE, enough money to pay plastic surgery. 
I didnt choose plastic surgery because i’m Totally against implants. I don’t like the way they look. I don’t want perky and round boobs on my fat and saggy body,I don’t want two tennis balls on my chest, I don’t want silicone in my body and I never got pregnant,never brestfed a baby, I know this is just a stupid idea, but I don’t want brestfeed a baby with silicone under my glands.
I’d rather be flat as fuck than get implants. 
When I’ll decide to waste my money on surgery I’ll do a liposuction to get a better shaped body but NEVER NEVER NEVER to get implants.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Not happy with my breasts - by CindyLee685 - 05-10-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by James98 - 05-10-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by sweetorange - 05-10-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by hannah - 11-10-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by bosekk - 16-10-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by juliekane - 06-05-2020, 12:36 PM