Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not happy with my breasts

Hi everyone! I'm 22 years old and have wanted to have my breasts done for as long as I can remember. I'm little up top but due to weight fluctuations and being on and off different birth control pills, they sag quite a bit now, and I'm just generally uncomfortable with them. I'm 5'5" about 130 pounds, and I weightlift regularly.

I live in Toronto with my parents, who are very against the idea of me getting breast implants because they believe the risk of complications or illness is really high. So, unfortunately, I have to do everything on my own, i.e. finding the doctor, going to the consultations, paying for surgery, and generally figuring everything out, with no help or support. So if anyone has any advice at all I could really use it. Super excited to (hopefully) get my new breasts soon and finally be happy with my body. One of my friends had got it done from breast augmentation surgery in Toronto and she said it didn't cost her much. I am also planning for the same. What is your say on this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Not happy with my breasts - by CindyLee685 - 05-10-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by James98 - 05-10-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by sweetorange - 05-10-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by hannah - 11-10-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by bosekk - 16-10-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by juliekane - 06-05-2020, 12:36 PM