Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw palmetto, my experience, share yours

I’m an AA cup, i’m Not fat but pear shaped, I have all symptoms of PCOS but I have not PCOS (my cycles are fine and regular) 

So, this is my second month with saw palmetto, I start with an extract 500mg with zinc and vitamins, now I want to ramp up to 640.
I grow, i’m An A cup with a gap in my bra, I see much fullness. 

Maybe if nothing works right now is just because of my hight androgens. So I’m thinking to start something estrogenic or maybe BO but with SP. 

I’m gaining weight, my thights are bigger, but I don’t care, I just want boobs. 

I don’t gain weight like a female, but like a fat child, my hips are flat, my butt is big but flat and my thights are full of fat. 

I hope you can share your experience with this herb. 

My tought is this: except for girls with anorexia an AA cup is not normal, there is something which stops your growth, maybe androgens? 
It’s all to find what stops the growth. 

I hope this could help all AA cup in the forum.

(01-10-2018, 12:04 PM)Cely Wrote:  I’m an AA cup, i’m Not fat but pear shaped, I have all symptoms of PCOS but I have not PCOS (my cycles are fine and regular) 

So, this is my second month with saw palmetto, I start with an extract 500mg with zinc and vitamins, now I want to ramp up to 640.
I grow, i’m An A cup with a gap in my bra, I see much fullness. 

Maybe if nothing works right now is just because of my hight androgens. So I’m thinking to start something estrogenic or maybe BO but with SP. 

I’m gaining weight, my thights are bigger, but I don’t care, I just want boobs. 

I don’t gain weight like a female, but like a fat child, my hips are flat, my butt is big but flat and my thights are full of fat. 

I hope you can share your experience with this herb. 

My tought is this: except for girls with anorexia an AA cup is not normal, there is something which stops your growth, maybe androgens? 
It’s all to find what stops the growth. 

I hope this could help all AA cup in the forum.
Hi Cely, 
Thank you for sharing your motivational story. I’m an AAA, In. was thinking to buy loquid extract of Saw Palmetto. 
Hope I can share my story soon

I went through months taking saw palemto ,I had done research that gave mixed purposes for it , I can buy this at a health market store and they stock this in the men's health section ,why I asked myself ,found it is determined that it increases men's testosterone, but oddly at the same time it's advertise to do the opposite , well do lots of research and don't get hope up to high if you take it

Yes, it increase your testosterone but because it inhibits its conversion to DHT which is stronger than testosterone. 
Testosterone in not your enemy, your body deserves it to produce other hormones (estrogens for example) but DHT is useless for a female. 

Yes I took it in the section “men’s health” I refuse to buy bottles with the word “prostate” on it (LoL is just because I can’t swallow something thinking to male genitals when my aim is NBE) the word “perfect hair” is much better

Do you think I can take SP with licorice and spearmint?

I don’t think mixing a lot of herbs with the same action is a good idea.
Your aim shouldn’t be to reach a very very low testosterone, this is bad for estrogens production. 
You can mix SP and licorice (because licorice raise your estrogens and lowers your T) 
Don’t try with a lot of herbs at first, try with one herb and see if it works, then you can add other herbs for hormonal balance. 

For example: try SP, if it works add licorice 

I think a good combo is: an anti-androgen + estrogenic herb in follicular + vitex in lutheal (just if u haven’t PCOS) but it’s all about your hormones. For example: if u have estrogen dominance, avoid estrogenic herbs
If u have PCOS use just an antiandrogen 

I m planning to add a pro aromatase in my follicular (not an estrogenic herb because I had a bad experience with PM and other estrogenic herbs didn’t work for me, so, maybe my own estradiol should works better) and vitex or maybe Progesterone cream in my lutheal. 

Use low doses of herbs!!! NBE takes time, not heavy doses of herbs. 
If u overdose you can downregulate your receptors and also go to hormonal imbalance.

(04-10-2018, 12:12 PM)Cely Wrote:  I don’t think mixing a lot of herbs with the same action is a good idea.
Your aim shouldn’t be to reach a very very low testosterone, this is bad for estrogens production. 
You can mix SP and licorice (because licorice raise your estrogens and lowers your T) 
Don’t try with a lot of herbs at first, try with one herb and see if it works, then you can add other herbs for hormonal balance. 

For example: try SP, if it works add licorice 

I think a good combo is: an anti-androgen + estrogenic herb in follicular + vitex in lutheal (just if u haven’t PCOS) but it’s all about your hormones. For example: if u have estrogen dominance, avoid estrogenic herbs
If u have PCOS use just an antiandrogen 

I m planning to add a pro aromatase in my follicular (not an estrogenic herb because I had a bad experience with PM and other estrogenic herbs didn’t work for me, so, maybe my own estradiol should works better) and vitex or maybe Progesterone cream in my lutheal. 

Use low doses of herbs!!! NBE takes time, not heavy doses of herbs. 
If u overdose you can downregulate your receptors and also go to hormonal imbalance.
Thank you soo much for your reply. 

Which pro aramatase herb would you choose?

I read some positive reviews on longhairforum about evening primrose oil, but i’m Not sure it’s pro-aromatase. 
Here some girls choose licorice and/or white peony. 
In my country I can’t find white peony in the markets/online, so, i’m Thinking about my choice. 

I also drink a lot of green tea (anti 5AR) and trying to avoid coffee and cigarettes. I quit spearmint as I start SP a month ago.

(04-10-2018, 04:48 PM)Cely Wrote:  I read some positive reviews on longhairforum about evening primrose oil, but i’m Not sure it’s pro-aromatase. 
In my country I can’t find white peony in the markets/online, so, i’m Thinking about my choice. 

I also drink a lot of green tea (anti 5AR) and trying to avoid coffee and cigarettes. I quit spearmint as I start SP a month ago.

Thank you 
That make sense

(04-10-2018, 04:59 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(04-10-2018, 04:48 PM)Cely Wrote:  I read some positive reviews on longhairforum about evening primrose oil, but i’m Not sure it’s pro-aromatase. 

Thank you 
That make sense

Hi Cely 
I started SP liquid extract few weeks ago with very low doses. And now winter starts here. I feel cold arms and legs most of the time. Don’t know it is because of SP or due to winter, also i feel my leg muscles are not active when sit long time they are like not energetic to walk. Anyone experienced the same?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon