Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

going to document my chiyomilk routine (massage + supplements)

I have noticed that if you just do the fat brushing you get results after like 8 years and if you do breast massage plus the supplements its like 2-3. I'm going to do the latter, because I honestly am unsure if I can do 8 years of this. I will do the supplements just like chiyomilk and only during my cycle, which I feel like I don't see a lot of people doing. I think generally the cold hard truth is this does take a lot of diligence. Also, her products are either unavailable or extremely expensive so I found some equivalents. 

Atm I'm a 32C-D. I actually really like my size and shape, but recently my chest grew from 32B ish to 32D (don't know why) and now my boobs are very different sizes (one is 32D whereas the other is more like 32C), which I just generally find annoying when I'm wearing tops and would like them to become a bit fuller and roughly the same size. 

Anyway. I guess a goal is probably to be more like 32DD.

I should be a bit more specific of my routine. 
facts about me:
5'1
bust: 33 inches
cup size: left one is D and right is more about a C

Breast massage daily (2x)

morning/ evening (~10 min each time)
chi deer massage (100 rotations)
fat brushing apply with fenugreek oil in the morning (I'm using two of the videos chiyomilk posted)

same routine done in evening and i do with a combo of fenugreek + coconut oil

luteal phase: i take PM 500mg 

follicular phase: 
i have read some people have taken placenta and fenugreek pills when temperature drops
but im unsure if I should take fenugreek pills if I am using the oil for breast massage. thoughts? 

during the whole process I'm going to take collagen

Maybe you’ve a bit of confusion about the menstrual cycle. 

The estrogens are higher in the follicular phase. The length of follicular phase is different for every women (if ur cycle is 28-days-long your follicular is long 14 days) 

The lutheal is 14 days long. 

So, during follicular you should take PM, you measure your body t everyday, when it increases you stop PM. 
Some girls (like ceci) take FG in lutheal, chyiomilk takes a mix of weak phytoestrogens, someone tells tHat FG is good for progesterone, but I don’t think so. 

Read my reply on biggiwant’s thread (in the “undeveloped breast” section) I post some programs of Japanese girls. 

About fatbrushing... it won’t work. Don’t waste time! For me neither massage worked.

(03-10-2018, 11:51 AM)Cely Wrote:  Maybe you’ve a bit of confusion about the menstrual cycle. 

The estrogens are higher in the follicular phase. The length of follicular phase is different for every women (if ur cycle is 28-days-long your follicular is long 14 days) 

The lutheal is 14 days long. 

So, during follicular you should take PM, you measure your body t everyday, when it increases you stop PM. 
Some girls (like ceci) take FG in lutheal, chyiomilk takes a mix of weak phytoestrogens, someone tells tHat FG is good for progesterone, but I don’t think so. 

Read my reply on biggiwant’s thread (in the “undeveloped breast” section) I post some programs of Japanese girls. 

About fatbrushing... it won’t work. Don’t waste time! For me neither massage worked.

Ok great. This is actually super helpful. Also, that was my bad haha.. I meant to say i was going to take PM during the follicular stage not lutheal, but thanks for correcting. I actually didn't realize the stage was that long. So that means even after your period is over, you still can be in the follicular stage? Essentially its when your temperature increases that it ends? i had read that its when the temperature drops

I try to explain it: for example: 
my cycle is 20days long, my obgyn said I have not PCOS and I can ovulate: so —-> 20 - 14 = 8 —-> my  follicular phase is 8 days long

Other example: your cycle is 30 days long —-> 30 - 14 = 16 —-> your follicular phase is 16 days long 

Lutheal phase always last 14 days (if u have PCOS or more than 40 years the thing is different but we don’t care) 

When you ovulate your temperature increases NOT DROP. You can find this information everywhere if u can’t trust me. Just search “body temperature and ovulation” 

Your follicular phase starts when your AF ends. 
I must tell you an example: my cycle is 20 days long and my AF are 2 days long so: 
8 days = follicular 
14 days = luthal 
2 days = AF 
Then my cycle starts again from follicular. 

I hope this is clear. You must know all about menstrual cycle and endocrinology before start your NBE if u wanna see results.

(13-10-2018, 10:43 AM)Cely Wrote:  I try to explain it: for example: 
my cycle is 20days long, my obgyn said I have not PCOS and I can ovulate: so —-> 20 - 14 = 8 —-> my  follicular phase is 8 days long

Other example: your cycle is 30 days long —-> 30 - 14 = 16 —-> your follicular phase is 16 days long 

Lutheal phase always last 14 days (if u have PCOS or more than 40 years the thing is different but we don’t care) 

When you ovulate your temperature increases NOT DROP. You can find this information everywhere if u can’t trust me. Just search “body temperature and ovulation” 

Your follicular phase starts when your AF ends. 
I must tell you an example: my cycle is 20 days long and my AF are 2 days long so: 
8 days = follicular 
14 days = luthal 
2 days = AF 
Then my cycle starts again from follicular. 

I hope this is clear. You must know all about menstrual cycle and endocrinology before start your NBE if u wanna see results.

Cely, who told you that luteal is always 14days? 

My understanding is luteal is from end of ovulation to menses. Ovulation is marked by drop or low temp followed by a rising of temp and showing of mucus in underwear then luteal begins until menses begins. 

If Cely can point me to some info about what she has said that'd be great.

Hi Bonny, 
Look that —> https://www.babycenter.com/chart-basal-b...ical-mucus this is about the temperature and ovulation. 

Then:
The luteal phase of the cycle is relatively constant in all women, with a duration of 14 days. The variability of cycle length is usually derived from varying lengths of the follicular phase of the cycle, which can range from 10 to 16 days.” 

I found it here:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279054/

If u have other doubts, google them. You can find everything.

(13-10-2018, 02:05 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hi Bonny, 
Look that —> https://www.babycenter.com/chart-basal-b...ical-mucus this is about the temperature and ovulation. 

Then:
The luteal phase of the cycle is relatively constant in all women, with a duration of 14 days. The variability of cycle length is usually derived from varying lengths of the follicular phase of the cycle, which can range from 10 to 16 days.” 

I found it here:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279054/

If u have other doubts, google them. You can find everything.

Cely.
You were always correct about temp, my confusion lays in your mathematical example of working out your luteal pharse, ive never heard or seen that before and guess its important to validate where and if information given out is correct because if ladies are cycling using this method and its not correct then potentially they could be using luteal herbs while still in follicular or while ovulating. I read your links but couldn't find where you'd minus luteal (14 days) from your menstrual length, i just really find it interesting as i have a long menstrual cycle and if i apply this method it changes my herb schedule completely. If its something you've come up with yourself or interpreted it as that then thats cool id just like to know that.

https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/luteal-phase/ 
Here you can maybe find what you re asking. It’s about different length of lutheal phase. 

Maybe I can’t get what you mean, but if your doubt is about “how can I know if my lutheal phase is 14 days long?” Just an on-gyn can tell you this. 

At first, because of my cycle length I tought my problem was a short lutheal phase and a lack of progesterone, my on-gyn performed me an ECO (transvaginal), to track my ovulation (this was because I have all PCOS symptoms except for unregualar cycle) 
I was on my 10th day of cycle with a lutheal body in my left ovary, SO my lutheal phase was 13-15 days long, the normal length. 

Yes, you can have a shorter/longer lutheal phase, but just your on-gyn can tell you about the length of your cycle phases. 

Anyway, I suggest you to track your temperature or buy an ovulation test, find what is your ovulation day, the period between your ovulation and your menses IS LUTHEAL PHASE. With this method you can’t  do wrong herb cycling. 
I hope this is usefull for u. Let me know.

(14-10-2018, 09:46 AM)Cely Wrote:  https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/luteal-phase/ 
Here you can maybe find what you re asking. It’s about different length of lutheal phase. 

Maybe I can’t get what you mean, but if your doubt is about “how can I know if my lutheal phase is 14 days long?” Just an on-gyn can tell you this. 

At first, because of my cycle length I tought my problem was a short lutheal phase and a lack of progesterone, my on-gyn performed me an ECO (transvaginal), to track my ovulation (this was because I have all PCOS symptoms except for unregualar cycle) 
I was on my 10th day of cycle with a lutheal body in my left ovary, SO my lutheal phase was 13-15 days long, the normal length. 

Yes, you can have a shorter/longer lutheal phase, but just your on-gyn can tell you about the length of your cycle phases. 

Anyway, I suggest you to track your temperature or buy an ovulation test, find what is your ovulation day, the period between your ovulation and your menses IS LUTHEAL PHASE. With this method you can’t  do wrong herb cycling. 
I hope this is usefull for u. Let me know.

Ok great. At the moment I'm measuring my temperature. I may buy the test bc that seems to make it easier. I think its a case of being unsure how much to take. I contacted the company that I bought from and they said the PM was not tested for isoflavones. When I took 2 500 mg PM i felt a little tingly numbing sensation so yesterday I changed to 1 1/2 so like 700 mg instead.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon