Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nerve damage from pumping

(26-12-2018, 12:38 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(26-12-2018, 07:04 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  I've been noogling on and off.. i never had the time to commit to it. Thank you for the warning I will definitely not be noogling again. Wow that's scary  Sad I hope you're feeling better Jen.

Hi,
Do you feel anything bad from noogling so far?

The last time I noogled was a few weeks ago. Nothing too serious except my nipples hurt a little when I noogle. Reading this makes me never want to noogle again.. the risks sound so scary Sad

Anyone heard from Jen?

(19-01-2019, 11:31 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Anyone heard from Jen?

Not yet, I always wish to hear her updates!

Update: Feeling a lot better than I was 5 months ago.  Since then I've quit two of my teaching jobs to be around fresh air.  My body cannot tolerate all the cleaning supplies and such in classrooms and was causing a lot of illness for me.  I'm on an anti-imflammatory diet, or at least trying the best I can.  I've completely cut out coffee and pot, no milk anymore either.  I have no choice but to cut out alcohol and any time I even have a glass of wine my arm and leg begin going numb again.  I'm far from who I used to be and am terrified this can only get worse if I go back to my "bad habits".  It seems I can only keep things at bay, but never truly resolved.  Time will tell.  I am so scared that improper blood flow is increasing my chances of disease. I hope I do not have any disease forming right now but who knows.  Is anyone else having any symptoms lately from noogling?  It all begins with the arm going slightly numb when pumping.  That's the warning sign guys.

Look. You clearly have some health issues with your circulation that were already forming and are using Noogleberry as the scapegoat. You mention numbness when you lift your arm above your head (which could be caused by anything) and you are leading a hate brigade against NB? Your problem was there from the start, you just discovered it after using it. You talk about girls getting red dots, blue breasts etc..but that is THEIR fault for over pumping. It's common sense that pain from pumping = too much pressure. NB should not cause pain and you should not be pumping so much you can feel uncomfortable stretching. Again, all common sense things. Nobody should have to be told that.

The warnings say you can have burst capillaries from over pumping, obviously that means you will have bigger problems if you continue to over pump. It doesn't need a complete manual on how to work it, for pete's sake. If it hurts, release pressure. If it feels uncomfortably stretchy, release pressure.

Again, so many ladies have problems with pumping because they get boobie greed and ignore the obvious signs and over pump for extended amounts of time. 

I'm very sorry you are dealing with these issues, I have bad circulation myself- but I have never gone numb from Noogling. You are blaming a product that so many ladies are using improperly to try and get faster results.  It would make better sense that you already had a problem forming, and noogle just sped up the process. To completely blame NB when you don't have reasonable proof is fear mongering.

(10-04-2019, 09:12 PM)UK1068 Wrote:  Look. You clearly have some health issues with your circulation that were already forming and are using Noogleberry as the scapegoat. You mention numbness when you lift your arm above your head (which could be caused by anything) and you are leading a hate brigade against NB? Your problem was there from the start, you just discovered it after using it. You talk about girls getting red dots, blue breasts etc..but that is THEIR fault for over pumping. It's common sense that pain from pumping = too much pressure. NB should not cause pain and you should not be pumping so much you can feel uncomfortable stretching. Again, all common sense things. 

The warnings say you can have burst capillaries from over pumping, obviously that means you will have bigger problems if you continue to over pump. It doesn't need a complete manual on how to work it, for pete's sake. If it hurts, release pressure. If it feels uncomfortably stretchy, release pressure.

Again, so many ladies have problems with pumping because they get boobie greed and ignore the obvious signs and over pump for extended amounts of time. 

I'm very sorry you are dealing with these issues, I have bad circulation myself- but I have never gone numb from Noogling. You are blaming a product that so many ladies are using improperly to try and get faster results.  It would make better sense that you already had a problem forming, and noogle just sped up the process. To completely blame NB when you don't have reasonable proof is fear mongering.

I thought so in the beginning too. But after around 4 months on and off trying breast pump (not noogleberry brand but I would say it's the same airlock hand pump system) I get numbness pretty easily. And it was very mild pump, just enough to keep the cups on. I pump and and release. I don't feel any discomfort while pumping, but I feel numbness the next day. Once my right armpit got very sore the next day and it lasted for more than a week. I am also questioning the safety towards breast pumps, regardless of the brand.

The domes are going into your armpit? I use XL domes and have never had them go beyond side boob. Anything applying pressure to the veins in your armpit will cause numbness and cut circulation. I have pretty poor circulation myself (arms go numb just from washing my hair, or I wake up at night and one is numb), but I had these issues even before I started using the noogle. If you have problems already, then a bad fitting dome will exacerbate it. We are so used to our circulation that we don't even realize we have an issue until we use something like this, and it becomes obvious. To say the noogle caused this problem if you have numbness from day one, that is not fair. That would be like being born with a bad ankle, then saying it's your shoes fault you have painful ankles.

(09-03-2019, 12:47 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Update: Feeling a lot better than I was 5 months ago.  Since then I've quit two of my teaching jobs to be around fresh air.  My body cannot tolerate all the cleaning supplies and such in classrooms and was causing a lot of illness for me.  I'm on an anti-imflammatory diet, or at least trying the best I can.  I've completely cut out coffee and pot, no milk anymore either.  I have no choice but to cut out alcohol and any time I even have a glass of wine my arm and leg begin going numb again.  I'm far from who I used to be and am terrified this can only get worse if I go back to my "bad habits".  It seems I can only keep things at bay, but never truly resolved.  Time will tell.  I am so scared that improper blood flow is increasing my chances of disease. I hope I do not have any disease forming right now but who knows.  Is anyone else having any symptoms lately from noogling?  It all begins with the arm going slightly numb when pumping.  That's the warning sign guys.

I was just reading this message. What one bad turn can mean for our life is just devastating Jen. Today my hands go numb very often, this is a new thing for me. I van say my symptoms have worsened over time. It seems there is nothing to be done against so much violence. The pressure literally got us to 
high. I do notice drinking water helps me and infrared does ..

So I thought I would weigh in here on the nerve damage from pumping issue.  I think it's worth pointing out that there are two concerns about the positioning of the cups over the breast that could be the issue while pumping(?). First one is what's called the  internal mammary artery and of the axillary artery, if you note the artery position one would think stretching this artery could cause damage...think of the damage to this area akin to say seatbelt trauma.

Axillary artery
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axillary_artery

Assessment of internal mammary artery injury after blunt chest trauma: a literature review
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4201314/

The second area is the positioning of lymph nodes,  and if there's damage to the lymph nodes it doesn't properly get rid of bacteria and compromises the body's ability to fight infections, inflammation, breast lymph node drainage, etc.

Swollen lymph nodes
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...c-20353902

So, is it possible that over pumping can damage these areas?....I things it's worth having a look see and discussion.

(10-04-2019, 09:12 PM)UK1068 Wrote:  Look. You clearly have some health issues with your circulation that were already forming and are using Noogleberry as the scapegoat. You mention numbness when you lift your arm above your head (which could be caused by anything) and you are leading a hate brigade against NB? Your problem was there from the start, you just discovered it after using it. You talk about girls getting red dots, blue breasts etc..but that is THEIR fault for over pumping. It's common sense that pain from pumping = too much pressure. NB should not cause pain and you should not be pumping so much you can feel uncomfortable stretching. Again, all common sense things. Nobody should have to be told that.

Excuse me??  Don't try to tell me what my motives are nor explain to me my health history.  I was a HUGE noogleberry advocate.  I NEVER had circulation issues until I began noogling.  I have a VERY small frame and as my bust grew I had to go up cup sizes.  The cup was pulling into my armpit which I now know is a HUGE no-no.  I have been talking to a lot of holistic practitioners lately and all say absolutely NO to cupping the armpit area.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon