Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nerve damage from pumping

(13-11-2018, 07:27 AM)Shifa Wrote:  If there is no such warning sign or no one experienced any damage I would definitely continue noogling. As flat girl I got tissue from noogling. But, these warning like numbness is really make us so depressed everyday. but, I was wondering many have been using noogleberry for years still continue without any side effects!

Hey Hun

Have a read of this. I did like a little survey for noogleberry/pumping users. I know it's not enough people but it's something. I am gonna continue with noogling but I will most definitely be careful, take it slow and try to be mindful of such symptoms.

(13-11-2018, 07:27 AM)Shifa Wrote:  If there is no such warning sign or no one experienced any damage I would definitely continue noogling. As flat girl I got tissue from noogling. But, these warning like numbness is really make us so depressed everyday. but, I was wondering many have been using noogleberry for years still continue without any side effects!

I noogled for 5 years before my body finally broke down.  The warning signs were there though. I think it does have something to do with being petite and the cups grabbing into our armpit region.

(14-11-2018, 10:12 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

I noogled for 5 years before my body finally broke down.  The warning signs were there though. I think it does have something to do with being petite and the cups grabbing into our armpit region.

could you explain the warning signs if you remember? I just wanna compare it with me.

Hey Jennifer

How are you and how are things with you now?

(15-11-2018, 04:25 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

could you explain the warning signs if you remember? I just wanna compare it with me.

Very early on I remember my arm would tingle or go slightly numb when I was noogling.  Then when I would release it would go back to normal.  Later my leg would also go numb.  If I had studied to be a health practitioner of any sort, I think I would have known these to be huge warning signs.

(15-11-2018, 06:20 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Hey Jennifer

How are you and how are things with you now?

I am feeling way better, but it is at financial costs. I have had to quit two of the three companies I work for to allow me to heal.  I am not sure if I will be able to afford all bills and rent at the end of the months without dipping into my savings.  But I figured if I don't allow myself to heal, I'll end up being disabled.  I am on an autoimmune/anti-inflammatory diet and not around harsh chemicals anymore (that's why I quit two of the jobs largely).

(16-11-2018, 10:18 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(15-11-2018, 04:25 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

Very early on I remember my arm would tingle or go slightly numb when I was noogling.  Then when I would release it would go back to normal.  Later my leg would also go numb.  If I had studied to be a health practitioner of any sort, I think I would have known these to be huge warning signs.

Jen! How are you ? Any update?

I've been noogling on and off.. i never had the time to commit to it. Thank you for the warning I will definitely not be noogling again. Wow that's scary  Sad I hope you're feeling better Jen.

(26-12-2018, 07:04 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  I've been noogling on and off.. i never had the time to commit to it. Thank you for the warning I will definitely not be noogling again. Wow that's scary  Sad I hope you're feeling better Jen.

Hi,
Do you feel anything bad from noogling so far?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon