Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My food for research

I am going to try: Nipple stimulation to raise prolactin. I have tried this a couple of nights for past 2 days, this is an advice of an nbe friend of mine.. and yes in just minutes it made me bigger and fuller miraculously. I dont post pictures bc I dont like to have that on the internet, I do would love to show you all how Ive been hitting the nail though thats not gonna happen so I am just telling you all know..
I was stalled for a long time.

I noticed something else, I shrinked the other day as well, after taking my anti androgen. Ihave read information where they talk about having low testosterone in  the end of the cycle correlates with bigger chest size.
So i am gonna take my antiandrogens in the end of my cycle. I am not extremely disciplined and tightly bounded to am program. So maybe ill start day 10 and maybe sometimes day 14. So just mentioning this..to all the MANY readers of this thread.. Shy Smile

I have also been thinking into some basics, like that our breasts are made of subcutaneous fat. Its something I have very little of over my whole body seen.
Subcutaneous fat is part of the endocrine system, I found out.... I think I can do something with that, I want to work into that, thinking about a topical...maybe there is something that makes subcutenous fat reacting in one way or another... it could also be a massage at a certain point when I have good stuff in my blood then get the blood flow, to get a certain positive endocrine respond?
Well its still something that needs thought and time....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My food for research - by hannah - 02-09-2018, 02:16 PM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 03-09-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 03-09-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 04-09-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 07-09-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 07-09-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 09-09-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 09-09-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 07-09-2018, 03:32 PM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 09-09-2018, 12:48 PM