Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My food for research

Hi. So i know you and i have talked bout this extensively. 
I read the reason "some" womens shrink and sag post pregnancy is because lack of connective tissue support and loss of nutrients. Breastfeeding gobbles all your nutrients, ie unfortunately alot of women develop gum disease while breastfeeding cause BF takes the calcium etc its the most common time to develop gum recession.
So some sites say to up your vitamen/nutrient uptake when you stop breasfeding, do exercises to strenghten the breast muscles etc etc, push ups, pectoral type stuff and water, collagen etc so thats off topic but i thought interesting esp since your in a good position right now fresh from baby to start up BF'ing and maybe keep the bigger size?

Re prolactin it makes sense esp why when you first take fenugreek etc you get a temporary boost in size but then it goes away once you stop (happened to me repeatedly until i grew intolerant of fenugreek type herbs) and had to stop it anyway.

Vitex might help because of prolactin but maybe more the balancing act of raising progesterone? Just my thoughts.

Domperidone raises your risk of breast cancer, is that due to raised prolactin over a long period of time? 

Pituartary tumours caused/or side effect of raised prolactin ( i know it causes a side effect of this but is there a risk by raising it artificially?)..

Yeh so i agree but im interested to know too. Women who breastfeed have raised prolactin right and its very protective of female cancers BUT in the absence of the other pregnancy related hormones can raising prolactin artificially raise your risk of female cancers?.....

Sorry not a huge help but thats my observations and concerns  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My food for research - by hannah - 02-09-2018, 02:16 PM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 03-09-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 03-09-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 04-09-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 07-09-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 07-09-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 09-09-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 09-09-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 07-09-2018, 03:32 PM