Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA cup and PM, please help

NThanks for your reply. 
I can’t order a do it yourself hormonal test because I don’t live in the USA. 
I’m very scared to mess up my hormones, when I took PM my AF didn’t come (but I took PM everyday, not just in the follicular phase) and PC mkes me scared. 

I agree with u, females with flat chest (except for girls underweight) have a sort of damper, but maybe is just a lack of fat tissue in breast area. For example, my mother and her sisters have apple shaped body with average/large boobs, but in my father’s side, all females are flat chested (no matter their weight)
ON the other side, males haven’t a lot of progesterone, but they have a lot of testo and DHT. When they inhibits testosterone and DHT they grow boobs, small boobs but boobs. 
Maybe the damper is just testosterone, so i’m Taking saw palmetto and spearmint . 
Anyway, they grow boobs despite Hight levels of testosterone and DHT when they take PM. This is weird! 
I can’t get why some girls have less boobs than males :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
AA cup and PM, please help - by Cely - 28-08-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by surferjoe2007 - 22-09-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by Cely - 23-09-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by surferjoe2007 - 23-09-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by Cely - 24-09-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by surferjoe2007 - 25-09-2018, 02:08 AM