Poll: Is it absolutely necessary to include suction/ pumping (noogling) in your routine in order to see results? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
22.22%
No
22.22%
22.22%
No, but noogling will give you faster results than no noogling
55.56%
55.56%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question: Is breast pumping absolutely necessary to grow?

Hey Ashley8!
Thank you so much for such a detailed response! I can tell you have done a lot of research and really know your stuff lol. I really appreciate your thorough explanation. I never even considered how circulation is correlated with NBE, but now that you've explained it to me, it makes sense and I'll have to add more massage, a heating pad, and maybe even an herb to help with my circulation. To be honest, my routine doesn't include much massage because I never really felt that it made a difference, and I didnt really understand why it was necessary to include it. I'm not really sure though if my circulation is good or bad, I'll have to do more research and figure that out before I add stuff to my program. How did you know you have bad circulation? I do get cold very easily, and my hands tend to be always cold, but that might be do to other reasons. Also, I havent gotten my hormone panel done , but i will do that when I get the money because It is a little pricey.
Thanks again for your response! And good luck in your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread