Poll: Is it absolutely necessary to include suction/ pumping (noogling) in your routine in order to see results? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
22.22%
No
22.22%
22.22%
No, but noogling will give you faster results than no noogling
55.56%
55.56%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question: Is breast pumping absolutely necessary to grow?

(12-08-2018, 01:09 AM)Nunezd7 Wrote:  Hi everyone!  Smile

I'm new to NBE and im confused about NBE and breast suction/pumping. I hope i dont sound stupid, but Is it absolutely necessary to noogle in order to see results?
I'm hoping that it's not because between work, school, my bf, and the gym I really dont have the time (or privacy) to noogle  Dodgy
From reading on here I understand that massage is necessary so I'm trying my best to include it in my program ( which i will start tomorrow). 
Also, feel free to check out my routine and leave feedback http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28987

Maybe everyone has different opinions about noogling, but I'd like to know peoples opinions based on your experiences!

I think pumping is a great way to boost ur growth rate or grow bigger than you would with just other methods - but for most people, it's probably not a necessity. There's probably a few that r the exception and really need the extra blood circulation too get the nutrients & hormones to the breast. For instance, I have horrible circulation and get cold easy, so massaging and pumping are needed in my case.  Otherwise, I tend to only get growing pains and swelling, with very little, slow growth. So pumping helps me alot. Plus,  getting to see and feel them swollen,  helps motivate me to keep going and it's fun having bigger boobs for a few hours. If I'm consistant, after a few weeks of daily pumping, I'll have a bit of swelling the next day even. Its great.  Also, it helps envision my goal and I like to try on bigger bras and bathing suits to see what size I think I'd like to be. Again, it's a great motivater to c urself fit into those bigger clothing items. 
But all that aside, it is generally possible to grow just fine without pumping.  If u have poor circulation and can't pump, then make sure u massage alot, get enough movement and excersise, and maybe look into some herbs or supplements to increase ur circulation. Also, a heating pad b4 or after you massage would help. Mine turns off automatically so I put it on my chest at bedtime, after my nightly massage and pumping session. I also mix some liquid herbal extracts with EVOO, and rub that on and the heat helps that soak into the skin better. One other thing, consider lymph drainage massage, particulary around the breasts and armpits. Stagnant lymph fluid can really hamper ur growth (and health!). I like red clover for NBE bcuz it not only has hormonal properties, but it helps cleanse the liver (which is important for health and hormonal balance), improves blood circulation, is a natural antibiotic, cleanses the blood and lymph fluid, and much more. I recently started taking it, and within 20 min my boobs were aching. And they haven't stopped for 3 days since. They are swollen and my nipples have the look/feel they get when I'm growing. So, fingers crossed! I took it 5 or 6 years ago the first time I ever grew (b4 breastfeeding and losing all my progress and then some?) and recently decided to go back to the basics of when I first learned about NBE. And it seems to b working. However,  everyone's needs are not the same with NBE. I don't know your hormonal situation/needs or health status. So, do ur own research of course. But just wanted to mention it. Anyways, this turned into a huge story lol. Sorry. I just know what it's like to be overwhelmed with this NBE stuff and feel confused by the options. So I hope something in my response helps u. I didn't read your program thread yet, so If I mentioned anything your already doing, sorry. If u decide to get a pump, there r some good, cheap options. Lmk if u want some info. Good luck hun!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread