Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Help

Hello everyone

I am interested in starting BO hoping to increase my bust size, though I dont know which route to take. So far from what I've read I have to have a certain temperature to take BO Orally. If I have a low temp, would it still work if I mix it with a gel or cream and apply it directly on my breasts? If so how many mg would I need, 1500mg? How many times a day would I have to apply it? 

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. This is my second attempt at growth since PM did not work for me Sad

You'll need a good body temperature, start at 250mg daily , probably an anti-T, and best used only in luteal phase. In follicular phase you can use HMB to maintain what you've got !

(16-07-2018, 04:30 AM)cc127 Wrote:  Hello everyone

I am interested in starting BO hoping to increase my bust size, though I dont know which route to take. So far from what I've read I have to have a certain temperature to take BO Orally. If I have a low temp, would it still work if I mix it with a gel or cream and apply it directly on my breasts? If so how many mg would I need, 1500mg? How many times a day would I have to apply it? 

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. This is my second attempt at growth since PM did not work for me Sad

Hi, i don't know how this whole temp thing started, people tend to link body temperature with thyroid function, and they forget that there are so many factors contributing to body temperature . I personally have what you would call " low temp " ,,,,,around 36 °C but my thyroid is working great and im having success with BO. If you suspect it, then get your TSH, T3, T4 tested. Relying on body temp to determine thyroid function makes me cringe. Good luck sis and happy growing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon