Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

everybody come on! my little enlargement!!

(12-07-2018, 04:42 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  I 'm worried the more quit herbs, the less breast size will be.
I don't know how long have to take pills.

actually, I still have acnes. It even got worse.
I think it is affected by hormone. I want to know how to treat acnes  on NBE journey.

BTW,
What is steroidal saponin in FG? Do other saponins have the same effect?
If I quit FG  forever, my bra size will be smaller?
herbal method isn't permanent?

======
I think PCOS women must pay more attention to body's response.
I heard Spearmint worses LH/FSH, right???? So I quit.
always minimum dosage...... 
If you think you have sever hormonal imbalance, It's okay skipping a day or two days.

always your body response... acne, or emotion, insomnia,, and so on....

Nutritional mix in sig will help a lot with acne, but it could take a few months to work.  In the meantime try diluting turmeric oil to 20-50% and applying directly to acne.  5 drops spread to whole face plus 1 drop each pimple.  You can dilute with any oil, even vegetable oil (cooking oil), but chia oil and/or squalane is better to dilute because they absorb better and are thinner so your skin is less oily.

Steroidal saponin literally means "hormonal soap".  Unlike other herbs it has a balanced effect on many hormones and other chemicals in the body so it usually won't create a hormone imbalance.  Not all saponins are like this, but the ones similar to fenugreek include shatavari, goat's rue and wild yam.

Yes after you stop the herbs for several months you will shrink back down.  But if you eat a nutritional mix it will help support your body and then it can be safe to use fenugreek and other herbs forever.  But when first starting it may be better to use more nutritional mix and less herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread