Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE-Lactation

(07-07-2018, 12:54 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 10:14 PM)Idalia Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 08:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 02:19 PM)Idalia Wrote:  Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I have tried BO and pueraria mirifica uncussefully. I am currently a B cup but would like to increase to a C or potentially a D cup. 
Through research I have discovered you can use Domperidone to induce lactation , obviously that will cause breasts to become larger. I wonder if i took Domperidone, Mother's select goats rue and start using a pump to withdraw the milk ,what effect it would have on me.If say I would quit cold turkey after 3 months, would my breasts shrink and be  saggy or will they retain their size.
I Would appreciate everyone's opinions on this . Has anyone tried this ? Should I not try this incase my breasts change from perky to saggy? 
Thank you for taking your time to read this
Ive tried that but not with Domperidone. I used the motherlove hospital grade pump etc.
Its hard work! And ive always been on the higher side of prolactin so was able to produce a drop of two of milk relatively quickly but in order to get it to work you need to pump on schedule ie every 3-4 hours to mimic a mothers rhythm of feeding. Have you breastfed before or recently cause that would make it a little easier..

Id read many stories of women who induced lactation with a pump alone but they did it non stop, ONE woman did it by sneaking up at night and did a power session (no herbs or domperidone).

From allllll the research i did on the matter it seemed most women deflated to smaller than their previous size, a rare few were bigger after but most ended up deflated and empty.

The reason i  never tried domperidone which did seem to work brilliantly (according to all the clips/articles/videos) is because that doesnt come without risk (nothing does these days if its normal to the body) but yeh...

Im guessing you looked into the "grow yours" programme?
http://www.growyours.com/benefits.php  I wouldnt be past trying this myself once im not soo busy. Breastfeeding is so healthy for the breasts, id do it if i had more time but i just couldnt get more than a session or two in a day

Thank you so much for your reply ! I have never nursed before but hoping with the constant work it wil be successful . My mother retained full breasts after having having us 3 kids so I'm hoping it will work for me . I suppose I will try it and update you all on it . I'm so desperate for changes . I feel like the saginess is due to the pregnant women losing weight in general after giving birth , as for me ,  I will retain my weight .
Wow that’s amazing your mum retained hers? Did she gain overall weight ? Hope you don’t mind my asking... see my mum was small after me then second pregnancy she kept full breasts. That was my motivation too! Look some women have lactated off herbs alone so you might handle it very well! 
Love to hear how you get on

I don't mind at allSmile yeah it's like she increased a cup after every pregnancy! As for the overall weight, that went away , she's has been slim all her life . As for me , I tend to keep all my weight on the bottom, I was really motivated when using BO and PM but sadly didn't work for me at all , just stopped munchkin period:/ I will keep you updated ❤️

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
NBE-Lactation - by Idalia - 06-07-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 06-07-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by Idalia - 06-07-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 07-07-2018, 12:54 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by Idalia - 07-07-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by surferjoe2007 - 07-07-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 07-07-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by surferjoe2007 - 07-07-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 07-07-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by gdkjhs - 01-11-2018, 11:40 PM