Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE-Lactation

(06-07-2018, 08:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 02:19 PM)Idalia Wrote:  Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I have tried BO and pueraria mirifica uncussefully. I am currently a B cup but would like to increase to a C or potentially a D cup. 
Through research I have discovered you can use Domperidone to induce lactation , obviously that will cause breasts to become larger. I wonder if i took Domperidone, Mother's select goats rue and start using a pump to withdraw the milk ,what effect it would have on me.If say I would quit cold turkey after 3 months, would my breasts shrink and be  saggy or will they retain their size.
I Would appreciate everyone's opinions on this . Has anyone tried this ? Should I not try this incase my breasts change from perky to saggy? 
Thank you for taking your time to read this
Ive tried that but not with Domperidone. I used the motherlove hospital grade pump etc.
Its hard work! And ive always been on the higher side of prolactin so was able to produce a drop of two of milk relatively quickly but in order to get it to work you need to pump on schedule ie every 3-4 hours to mimic a mothers rhythm of feeding. Have you breastfed before or recently cause that would make it a little easier..

Id read many stories of women who induced lactation with a pump alone but they did it non stop, ONE woman did it by sneaking up at night and did a power session (no herbs or domperidone).

From allllll the research i did on the matter it seemed most women deflated to smaller than their previous size, a rare few were bigger after but most ended up deflated and empty.

The reason i  never tried domperidone which did seem to work brilliantly (according to all the clips/articles/videos) is because that doesnt come without risk (nothing does these days if its normal to the body) but yeh...

Im guessing you looked into the "grow yours" programme?
http://www.growyours.com/benefits.php  I wouldnt be past trying this myself once im not soo busy. Breastfeeding is so healthy for the breasts, id do it if i had more time but i just couldnt get more than a session or two in a day

Thank you so much for your reply ! I have never nursed before but hoping with the constant work it wil be successful . My mother retained full breasts after having having us 3 kids so I'm hoping it will work for me . I suppose I will try it and update you all on it . I'm so desperate for changes . I feel like the saginess is due to the pregnant women losing weight in general after giving birth , as for me ,  I will retain my weight .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
NBE-Lactation - by Idalia - 06-07-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 06-07-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by Idalia - 06-07-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 07-07-2018, 12:54 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by Idalia - 07-07-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by surferjoe2007 - 07-07-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 07-07-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by surferjoe2007 - 07-07-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by EllaC - 07-07-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: NBE-Lactation - by gdkjhs - 01-11-2018, 11:40 PM