Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why I have nipple pain? cause taking fenugreeks?

HI Biggi,
Your making me work for this one, but its something I need to do for my own sanity anyway.

So Look at this site: Testosterone in women.
https://www.americanscientist.org/articl...e-in-women

The link you referenced was aimed at fenugreek for men.

Men have this nasty habit of converting T to DHT.
DHT causes lots of problem in men, where as being able to keep T levels up helps with strength, biomass, etc.
The one conclusion says it all

"Conclusion : Fenugreek extract improves the testosterone levels by partially blocking the enzymes responsible for breakdown of testosterone."
SO the T levels are up because they are not converted to DHT.

In your case, From the first site I referenced

"testosterone is indeed present in women, produced primarily in their ovaries and adrenal glands. Although testosterone can be converted to estradiol, the reverse does not happen. Testosterone, however, is not the main androgen (hormones that promote male characteristics) in women. Instead, dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate(DHEA-S), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and androstenedione are the more common androgens in women. These three compounds may then be converted to testosterone to produce masculinizing effects."

Hope that helps or gives you some new direction to look in.
Why your nipples hurt, I have no clue, but maybe slow down the noogle for a bit
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
why I have nipple pain? cause taking fenugreeks? - by biggiwant - 03-07-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: why I have nipple pain? cause taking fenugreeks? - by Happyme - 03-07-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: why I have nipple pain? cause taking fenugreeks? - by biggiwant - 04-07-2018, 10:08 AM
RE: why I have nipple pain? cause taking fenugreeks? - by Happyme - 04-07-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: why I have nipple pain? cause taking fenugreeks? - by surferjoe2007 - 04-07-2018, 10:00 PM