Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Review my program pretty please?

Hi Tracey,

Your program is pretty unique combing BO and fenugreek. I am not sure about the dosage once you combined them. I do know if you use fenugreek alone, the dosage typically ranges between 1500mg to 3000mg. The skinnier you are, the lower your optimized dosage would be. I am sure things changed with BO. You will have to do your experiment there. 

Instead of ground flaxseed, you can just massage with flaxseed oil. Less messy. Flaxseed oil is a lot popular then fenugreek oil on this forum for some reason.

Hopefully other BO user can answer your body temp question. I think it’s not so much keeping your body warm but make sure your morning body temp is high enough. Lots of people take kelp to help with that.

Soreness is good! Makes me feel I am doing something right and my body is responding to it! As long as you are not abusing your breast while pumping (purple boobs) or get red dots afterward you are good. Make sure you drink plenty of water to help with the soreness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Review my program pretty please? - by Tracey - 27-06-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Review my program pretty please? - by FlatMeow - 30-06-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Review my program pretty please? - by Birdie4321 - 01-07-2018, 01:08 PM