Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it really possible?

(07-09-2018, 08:35 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(15-08-2018, 01:44 PM)SadGirl2 Wrote:  Thanks for the replies everyone. I am still suffering from depression and severe self esteem issues due to my breast size and have not been seeing much progress as I have struggled to keep up my routine through the depression that makes everything feel hopeless.

I appreciate the encouragement and will try to go even harder again at the NBE techniques. I just don't know what I will do with myself if I'm not able to get any more progress than this, my body makes me want to end my life on a daily basis and I'm surrounded by busty women who tell me all of the time about how much it ""sucks"" to have large breasts and how they want theirs removed or downsized and it just makes me hate myself more. Why did they get lucky just to hate it? Why couldn't it have been me?

Anyway, thanks. I'll become more active again here if I am seeing progress.
HEy gurl Smile 

I was just reading your post and the whole "want to end my life..." kinda really hit the spot for me. I actually get you there. I am not gonna tell you that you are being dramatic or something because I have been in a place where I have hated myself/my body too. Overtime I started to feel better about myself. YEah I would still like bigger breasts and still feel self-conscious about them. But I don't let myself go into this negative place over it and no way in hell that I would ever be around someone who treated me badly just my breasts are small. I am trying to increase my breasts and would like for it to work but it won't be the end of the world if it didn't. 

I was gonna give you advice on nbe but instead I think you should take a break and focus on your mental health. Forget nbe for a bit. Hang out with your friends, go to the mall, to the beach, work on a hobby or something, look after your diet and work out, don't focus on how you look just aim to be healthy. Exercise and diet can help heaps when it comes to depression. There is so much more to life then breasts. 

Yeah it's only normal to have insecurities in today's world I guess but not to this extent. The size of your breasts doesn't change how freaking awesome you are. Would you make your close friend feel this bad because of how they look? I am guessing not, then why treat yourself like this? You deserve better, even from yourself xx

Here is a small article by --- I think you and anyone feeling upset over their body should read this. I found it relatable and I am assuming that you will too. 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27633
This was a really nice comment, thanks. I'm trying to focus less on it but sometimes I just end up coming back to it and feeling really down. I will say that I am feeling more content with life at least.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Is it really possible? - by SadGirl2 - 27-06-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Is it really possible? - by hannah - 27-06-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Is it really possible? - by hannah - 27-06-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Is it really possible? - by Loverandfighter - 27-06-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Is it really possible? - by FlatMeow - 27-06-2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Is it really possible? - by EllaC - 28-06-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Is it really possible? - by SadGirl2 - 15-08-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Is it really possible? - by Dark_Swan - 07-09-2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Is it really possible? - by SadGirl2 - 27-09-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Is it really possible? - by Bonny - 07-09-2018, 10:15 PM