Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked?

I haven't had time to get on here much, so sorry for the late reply, but thank you to the two of you for helping me with my question. 

If anyone wants to know the recipe, I got it from here: http://meatfreeketo.com/low-carb-vegan-p...-soy-free/

i substitute the almond butter for peanut butter, since I don't like the taste of almond butter. i also use water in place of almond milk. 

Most days I also double up the recipe, since the original recipe only makes 1-2 small-medium pancakes for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by GoldenBoobs - 21-06-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by Fruitcake - 21-06-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by surferjoe2007 - 22-06-2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by GoldenBoobs - 30-06-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by nanakante - 05-07-2018, 05:46 PM