Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM

me-too

me-too

September 27th, 2007, 5:30 pm #1 2007-09-27T16:30

I've been trying to find out if Ainterol PM is just as good as (or better than) St. Herb, as it's quite a lot cheaper. Ainterol forwarded the packaging label for wholesale buyers to me today, because I was asking about the miroestrol content. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but the label doesn't even list miroestrol on it. It only lists daidzin, daidzein, genistin, genistein, and puerarin. And, they seem to be really low levels (between 0.015 mg and 0.4 mg per 1000 mg). I can't find the place where I read the levels of miroestrol and other phytoestrogens on the St. Herb products, but I'm pretty sure they were way higher. What do you guys think about this?

me-too.
[img]./styles/Tapatalk/theme/images/icons/png/thread-reply.png[/img]Quote
Share with:
Link:  Copy link

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 27th, 2007, 6:48 pm #2 2007-09-27T17:48
i believe i posted this information on here already and even gave you the link for it. this is what Ainterol sent me on that info and it does have miroestrol and it is quite similar to that of st. herb. and its per 100mg, not 1000mg

oops. forgot to add this link. this is St. Herbs HPLC test results. almost identical to Ainterol.
http://www.stherb.com/Importer/hplc.html
Last edited by KittyCharlette on September 27th, 2007, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 27th, 2007, 6:57 pm #3 2007-09-27T17:57
Quote:I've been trying to find out if Ainterol PM is just as good as (or better than) St. Herb, as it's quite a lot cheaper. Ainterol forwarded the packaging label for wholesale buyers to me today, because I was asking about the miroestrol content. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but the label doesn't even list miroestrol on it. It only lists daidzin, daidzein, genistin, genistein, and puerarin. And, they seem to be really low levels (between 0.015 mg and 0.4 mg per 1000 mg). I can't find the place where I read the levels of miroestrol and other phytoestrogens on the St. Herb products, but I'm pretty sure they were way higher. What do you guys think about this?

me-too.
i also noticed that the information they gave you is in the thousants, thats why is seems so low. move the decimal point to the right and thats what you get per 100mg
Last edited by KittyCharlette on September 27th, 2007, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

me-too

me-too

September 28th, 2007, 9:31 am #4 2007-09-28T08:31
Quote:I've been trying to find out if Ainterol PM is just as good as (or better than) St. Herb, as it's quite a lot cheaper. Ainterol forwarded the packaging label for wholesale buyers to me today, because I was asking about the miroestrol content. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but the label doesn't even list miroestrol on it. It only lists daidzin, daidzein, genistin, genistein, and puerarin. And, they seem to be really low levels (between 0.015 mg and 0.4 mg per 1000 mg). I can't find the place where I read the levels of miroestrol and other phytoestrogens on the St. Herb products, but I'm pretty sure they were way higher. What do you guys think about this?

me-too.
Hi KittyCharlette,

I did read all of your links before posting this information. I posted it because the info Ainterol sent to me seems to be completely different from the info the sent to you. The levels they gave to you are:

miroestrol: 40.53 - 42.10 mg/100 mg
daidzin: 6.85 - 8.10 mg/100 mg
daidzein: 4.95 - 5.80 mg/100 mg
genistin: 1.19 - 1.30 mg/100 mg.

These are the levels listed on the label they sent me:

daidzin: 0.40 mg/1000 mg
daidzein: 0.074 mg/1000 mg
genistin: 0.088 mg/1000 mg
genistein: 0.015 mg/1000 mg
puerarin: 0.62 mg/1000 mg

Miroestrol is not included in the list, although puerarin and geinistein are. Also, if we divide the amounts by 100 to get the amount of each phytoestrogen per 100 mg, we actually have to move the decimal place to the left two places, which makes the amounts less, not more.

I'm curious... did they send you the label also? Do you have different information listed on the labels on the products you ordered? This just seems really strange to me... If you're interested in taking a look, I can forward the document they sent me with the label to you.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 28th, 2007, 3:49 pm #5 2007-09-28T14:49

me-too.
no they did not send that label to me. when i got the powder it did not have an of this information on it. all it says is where it came from, the size of the bottle, and that it is pure pueraria mirifica (grade A). but i must say, this stuff isn't weak. my period was 3 weeks late and it only came because i began to cycle.
Last edited by KittyCharlette on September 28th, 2007, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 28th, 2007, 4:03 pm #6 2007-09-28T15:03

me-too.
I e-mailed them and asked about this. But I just thought of something... Did they send you the info for Pueraira Mirifica (white kwao kreu) or BUTEA SUPERBA Powder (red kwao kreu). Just to be sure?
Last edited by KittyCharlette on September 28th, 2007, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 28th, 2007, 5:39 pm #7 2007-09-28T16:39

me-too.
This is the e-mail i sent:

Dear ainterol,

I belong to a natural breast enhancement forum and another women inquired you about this product. You seem to have sent her different information than you sent me.

What you sent me:
miroestrol: 40.53 - 42.10 mg/100 mg
daidzin: 6.85 - 8.10 mg/100 mg
daidzein: 4.95 - 5.80 mg/100 mg
genistin: 1.19 - 1.30 mg/100 mg.

What you sent her:
puerarin: 0.62 mg/1000 mg

Is there an explaination for this? And what is the actual HPLC test results, please?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what they said:

First given are informal ranges where PM levels should be in it's performance (meaning generally always targeted. The last lines are actual mg's (as referred to range levels too) which is in products. All last given are based on HPLC based test.

- ainterol
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 28th, 2007, 5:49 pm #8 2007-09-28T16:49

me-too.
"PM is harvested basicly all year long. During this time of the year is the most harvested time when all other fruits are ready...."

"All our powders are within these values.
Miroestrol is between 40.53-42.10mg/100gm (with HPLC method).
Daidzin 6.85-8.10mg/100gm (with HPLC method).
Daidzein 4.95-5.80mg/100gm (with HPLC method).
Genistin 1.19-1.30mg/100gm (with HPLC method)."

This is info that you sent me when I asked about the potency of miroestrol in your product. Are you saying that this information is incorrect and there is actually little to no effective value of any of the contents of your PM? You just responded to me that the ACTUAL values of your product are as follows:
puerarin: 0.62 mg/1000

Miroestrol is not listed here. If I do not get an honest answer I am going to go elsewhere for PM and I will let others know about the info you have shared.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 28th, 2007, 5:51 pm #9 2007-09-28T16:51

me-too.
now im getting pissed off >=O
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 28th, 2007, 6:08 pm #10 2007-09-28T17:08

me-too.
First of all that first set as you can see are the values targeted during process for good potency and per 100gm. The other set is given in value of 1000mg which means 2 capsules. There are no any "between values" in stickers in capsule containers. We are not listing all tiny parts what it has while it's not done by anyone nor required by law. Furthermore, in capsule packings (sticker) has info of dietary fiber, protein, calcium and energy level as well. More than required by law or any other manufacturer inform. I don't understand your seek for honerst answer while all answers are in your hands already. You can freely share your info in any forum as you like to. Feel free to use other manufactured products too.

- ainterol
____________________________________________________________________________________

So what is your opinion on this? Am I missing something? I don't know what to think about all this crap.
Last edited by KittyCharlette on September 28th, 2007, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)

me-too

me-too

September 29th, 2007, 5:38 pm #11 2007-09-29T16:38

me-too.
Jeez... this sounds really strange and unclear. It sounds like the info they sent you in the beginning is indeed the ideal target amount of phytoestrogens in pueraria mirifica, and the amounts they sent me are actual. But if that's the case then there is really nothing in their PM! It's also really strange then that it messed up your period... I'm going to try to copy and paste the info the sent me into a message below so you can see it as well.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

me-too

me-too

September 29th, 2007, 5:42 pm #12 2007-09-29T16:42

me-too.
Well, that doesn't seem to work. I read the info again and it is the 'label info for distributors' and it is definitely for pueraria mirifica. I've posted my e-mail address above (not my usual address) so that you can mail me privately if you'd like and I can forward the info to you. I find this really disturbing... and I'm wondering what other possible reason there could be for your period being so late, if there isn't even any miroestrol and hardly any other phytoestrogens in Ainterol PM. I'm going to keep researching and see if I come up with anything new.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 30th, 2007, 3:24 am #13 2007-09-30T02:24

me-too.
i emailed you

Last edited by KittyCharlette on September 30th, 2007, 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am September 30th, 2007, 10:14 pm #14 2007-09-30T21:14

me-too.
thanks for the email. im still not sure what to think of this. however, i do not think their pm is as weak as you might think. of course, im talking about the missed periods. so obviously, SOMETHING is going on. i don't know. im still trying to figure this thing out. anyone else have any opinions?

oh, i found this information about PM.

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/docket ... vol162.pdf

compared to what i read there, ainterols compound levels are much higher.
Last edited by KittyCharlette on October 1st, 2007, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

kieyah

kieyah
Joined: June 7th, 2007, 1:10 am October 1st, 2007, 7:47 pm #15 2007-10-01T18:47

me-too.
the first set is how many mg per 100 GRAMs (not per 100 milligrams). the second set is mg per 1000mg (not grams) that is why it seems so off. You have to move the decimal point the other way (to the left). It is actually not that far off. 1g = 1000mg; 100g = 100,000mg; so you would move decimal two places to the LEFT on the mg/100grams to set it equivilant to the mg/1000mg.

so on the first set of numbers (the one you refer to as the target)converts this way:
Miroestrol 40.53-42.10mg/100gm(grams) = 0.4053-0.4210mg/1000mg
Daidzin 6.85-8.10mg/100gm(grams) = 0.0685-0.0810mg/1000mg
Daidzein 4.95-5.80mg/100gm(grams) = 0.0495-0.0580mg/1000mg
Genistin 1.19-1.30mg/100gm(grams) = 0.0119-0.0130mg/1000mg

I don't know anything about mirifica or whether this is a good amount or not. I am just converting the figures for you. Hope that helps some.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

kerry

kerry

May 7th, 2008, 8:20 pm #16 2008-05-07T19:20

me-too.
Hi girls

I've just bought some ainterol pm (500mg x2 a day- 1000 mg) and before I start taking it I wanted to see whether anyone has had any success/any side effects since you began.

Thanks

Kerry
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

LDM

LDM

May 20th, 2008, 6:45 pm #17 2008-05-20T17:45

me-too.
Assuming those figures are correct, .4mg/g of miroestrol solution means the .04% preparation is roughly equal in effect to a 200mg/g solution of estriol. (Pure miroestrol is at least 500x as strong as estriol in stimulating breast growth.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

alison

alison

December 31st, 2008, 5:31 pm #18 2008-12-31T17:31

me-too.
Hi, I say Ainterol products are best because I tried everything else and it has the fastest best an most results with no side effects. Also that Ainterol natural PM Products are 100% pure and contain no chemicals, preservatives and no animal materials. Only 100% pure Pueraria Mirifica. And that IS the only ingredient that it needs to work. Thank you. HTTP://WWW.PUREHERBALBEAUTY.COM
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs

December 31st, 2008, 7:11 pm #19 2008-12-31T19:11

me-too.
Wow ok, alison. You seem a lil TOO enthusiastic about Ainterol and then you put the address to buy the product in all caps... Almost seems like spam to me.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

January 1st, 2009, 2:32 am #20 2009-01-01T02:32

me-too.
I have used Ainterol PM and it is wild grown. Furthermore, it is not effective in breast enlargement and there are other ingredients like miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol that are needed. Ainterol does not contain these ingredients plus others. Alison is probably someone who works for the company so that is why she is telling these lies. Almost every member on this forum that tried Ainterols PM has not had ANY increase. I think it is wrong to sell products like PM in a deceiving way like this. I would not have spent my money on PM if I would have known this months ago. I am warning others do not be fooled by the low prices! In this case, the low price is a representation of the low quality, wild grown, and ineffective PM.

I hope Alison does not come back to post these silly lies that Ainterols PM works. Lastly, one should not be taking PM everyday, that goes against the natural laws of your body. There is the estrogen phase and the progesterone phase. Why would you take estrogen during an estrogen phase AND progesterone phase?

Angela531

Angela531
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 10:13 am January 1st, 2009, 4:18 am #21 2009-01-01T04:18

me-too.
thank God I read this. I was just about to order some ainterol to ring in the new year. I was originally going to order from pm.co.uk but feared the shipping process....But after reading this, I'll go with the original plan and stick with what has worked with Katie...pm.co.uk it is
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Alison is a spammer

Alison is a spammer

January 1st, 2009, 8:07 am #22 2009-01-01T08:07

me-too.
If you scroll over Alison's name, her email address pops up: pureherbalbeauty@yahoo.com
plus Ainterol is a $h!t product.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

nikkapotamus

nikkapotamus
Joined: December 12th, 2008, 4:41 pm January 6th, 2009, 3:17 am #23 2009-01-06T03:17

me-too.
i've been taking ainterol (though along with other herbs) and i've seen some pretty nice growth. a lot more than i expected, in fact.
i've gone from a 34B to a 34C, and already passed the recessive "shrinking" phase. now they're just always C.
i wasn't seeing any growth until i started taking PM. i also use the spray.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

January 6th, 2009, 2:29 pm #24 2009-01-06T14:29

me-too.
Nik1,

The increase you got was probably not from using the PM. I, as well as others, have found Ainterol's PM to be completely ineffective. You are using herbs as well, which many girls on this forum have used with great success. Did it ever occur to that maybe it is the herbs you are taking that gave you the increase and not the PM? You cannot even know where your growth is coming from becuase you are taking more than one thing. But, I can tell you where your growth is not coming from : AINTEROLS PM. Why? Because it doe not contain the main ingredients that are in every other PM. The main ingredients that allow you to grow : Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol. They are also other ingredients that they are missing too. I can't believe that a company would sell PM, making girls think that they can grow. I have used it without ANY increase at all. I have used many other products and grown on all of them, EXCEPT for the Ainterol PM.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

21NOT12

21NOT12
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 8:32 am January 9th, 2009, 8:37 am #25 2009-01-09T08:37

me-too.
Hi everybody
I've ordered the ainterol capsules (3 bottles..6months worth..not to expensive) and am almost done with my 1st bottle..I've only noticed some firmness..no big signs of growth..I only purchased the pills after talking to some ppl who've been taking them..I got good feed back so I figured why not..anyways..I've also been using a PM spray that came w/ the pills and just started using a PM breast soap that somebody "swore by"..now my question is has anyone seen any results from using the pills plus the sprays and soaps? And I read the recent posts about how ainterol is crap and now I kinda feel stupid for buying it (my 1st time trying any kind of breast enlargment products)..so what kind of herbs should I get to get some kind of results???..I'm only a 32 A (barely) and am super frustated w/ them..I'm sick of being self concious but plastic surgery is really out of the question..if anybody could help me out plz email me at chicitina87@tmail.com...thanks so much..and I wish everyone tons of luck with there boobie woes..
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

i_am_a_victim

i_am_a_victim

January 10th, 2009, 6:39 am #26 2009-01-10T06:39

me-too.
well i've been taking ainterol pm pills for 11 months, with the extra-strong sprays! i did doubt about taking pm everyday, because other brands don't seem to advise doing do. sent couple of emails to ainterol to clear up my doubts, but they insisted it is the best way to do so. so i decided to trust ainterol and take it twice everyday as instructed,without any breaks. results? NO growth at all, with plentiful side effects. i even missed my period for 6 months! it freaks me out really. then i tried to follow the 14/14 rule. but no changes to my breasts anyway. although my period returns after the break but it is totally screwed up until now. fyi i have been using the breast sprays (extra-strong 20% pm content as ainterol claims) along with the pills, twice a day. so you can imagine how much i've been spending on this crap. so please - don't even think about it. in this forum you may refer to many experiences of those who had been on ainterol pm. it is definitely ineffective. i still have plenty of those left, but i would rather discard it than harming myself. thank you.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

January 13th, 2009, 2:24 am #27 2009-01-13T02:24

me-too.
Hi everyone! I just want to say that I feel everyone's pain and joy and that I also have taken Ainterol PM. The active ingredient in the product is the PM and I personally have had great results. Yes at first my period got really heavy the first month then every month after that was a one to two day very very light period which to me is not a side effect but it was a blessing. My period used to be really heavy and painful now that I am on my first 6 week break after 6 months of taking PM my periods have evened out and there are no cramps anymore. I really appreciate the product just for this. Also my skin used to be covered in acne and in the first week of taking the product that cleared up and my acne scars are disappearing nicely. Now just every now and then a day or two before my period and single blemish may pop up and go away with no problem. I experienced no side effects with the products. I used the three bottle set of PM and the breast spray and extract. I ate 3 good well balanced meals including meat. I waited for my breasts to grow. At first I experienced some firmness which I though was growth, it was very noticeable with my breasts because I started out as a 32A cup now after my first treatment I am a full B cup. I intend to resume the treatment after the break to get another cup size. I did at first get a little more energy than usual, but I started taking one capsule a day with a glass of milk then After a week I started taking two capsules a day at breakfast and dinner. I made sure to stay away from fast food which I was informed contains high fat and reduces or stops the effect of Pm and does not allow it to absorb and stuck to good meals with important meats and veggies. And I didn't drink any alcohol which doesn't let the PM absorb. I like the product it works for me. It may not work for everyone, but it works for me because I followed the directions. I didn't pay too much attention to the ingredients, I just followed the directions and I could feel my body going through changes as soon as I started taking it. I embraced the new feelings and changes and I followed the directions to the letter and I got the results. It took some time for my breasts to get past the swelling/firming stage and actually show real growth, but it happened before 6 months some people take longer I guess, but what I do know is the products are great and the support is great.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Julie

Julie

January 13th, 2009, 3:16 am #28 2009-01-13T03:16

me-too.
In an earlier message from someone else http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/docket ... vol162.pdf link shows that no side effects were noted in humans. So at any rate this to me says it all. Ainterol PM capsules are 100% Pure PM. The ingredients listed are just the breakdown of what is in the Pueraria Mirifica plant. I take it and I have had similar results as Anonymous. I also started out as an A and am now a B cup. I use the pureherbalbeauty website that was listed earlier.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Ainterol Doesn't Work

Ainterol Doesn't Work

January 13th, 2009, 3:53 am #29 2009-01-13T03:53

me-too.
Every post I have ever seen on this board suggests that it has not worked for anyone. Sometime things will work for some and not others. But it seems that EVERYONE who has taken PM by Ainterol has not grown. Every once in a while, you get some one who either works for the company or perhaps paid by the company.

First of all, PM of any kind should not be taken everyday. Only days 1-14, or some other variation. Secondly, ainterol PM is MISSING the KEY ingredient that actually makes your breast grow. If it is missing your breasts will NOT grow. This is like taking pain medicine without the ingredient that actually takes away the pain. Why would anyone do that? That is same thing as buying Ainterol.

I grew taking herbs, I grew taking BO, heck I even grew taking EPO, and very quickly on all NBE methods. I probably will grow on PM just not Ainterol's PM. Because it is completely ineffective. I feel conned for having tried it.

If anyone is thinking of PM, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE AINTEROL BRAND! It does nothing to enhance your breast. I know because I used it for about 4 months with no results at all, not even fullness.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am January 16th, 2009, 9:19 pm #30 2009-01-16T21:19

me-too.
Its been awhile since i've been to the forums. I think i was the first one to actually try Ainterol. I took it for 5 months total, i think, no help at all. i will NEVER forget the side effects i got from it either. scary! i am suprised more women have tried it after my posts about the dangers. maybe they didn't see them or read much about it before trying. last week -out of sheer curiosity- i did an ebay search for Ainterol and turned up no results. this is where i ordered it from. directly from Ainterol. Also, their website is STILL not up after a year?
(.Y.)

21NOT12

21NOT12
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 8:32 am January 17th, 2009, 2:49 am #31 2009-01-17T02:49

me-too.
i ordered there stuff from ebay over 3 months ago..since then theyve closed up shop and opened up a website www.ainterol.us..i checked it out and its up and running..and dont get me wrong cuz im not trying to whore out there name..im starting to get super pissed that i even bought there stuff..like my boobs r sore and im crossing my fingers that SOME kind of growth comes from that but after reading everybodys posts on how ainterol sucks i really dont have to much hope left..
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Shyboobs

Shyboobs

January 17th, 2009, 4:23 am #32 2009-01-17T04:23

me-too.
Hm, that's interesting that they're no longer being sold on ebay now. Heh, maybe the word has spread from angry customers? XD Desperate, I hope you see something too! Sucks that you're stuck with it. Let us know how it goes later.

Kitty! Nice to see you back on this board. I admit I had once considered Ainterol when I first came to the forum a few months back since it was similar to the UK PM, but it was sold in the US (I think) and Katie had gotten such good results with UK's PM, so initially I fig maybe I would essentially get the same. but after reading your program/posts I decided otherwise, thank God! But anyways, just curious...are you still doing NBE? If so, what brand of PM you using or have you switched to somethin' else??
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Desperate4Boobies

Desperate4Boobies

January 17th, 2009, 10:39 pm #33 2009-01-17T22:39

me-too.
thanks shyboobs!! i hope so too..what type of PM or NBE r u on? r u getting any results? im honestly thinking of goin to the UK stuff if i get no results by the time i finish these pills
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

KittyCharlette

KittyCharlette
Joined: January 10th, 2007, 1:23 am January 18th, 2009, 7:05 am #34 2009-01-18T07:05

me-too.
No, I don't have a program anymore. I decided it isn't going to work for me. But I do massage daily with aloe vera gel and it helps keep them plump. I can tell a diff if I get lazy for a week. Nothing drastic, but at least I fill my bras [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_neutral.gif[/img]

(.Y.)
(.Y.)
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs

January 18th, 2009, 9:18 pm #35 2009-01-18T21:18

me-too.
Desperate,

hi I'm currently using St Herb and they have been working for me. Gained 1/2 inch since taking the caps--less than 2 months so I'm impressed. I didn't measure recently, so it may or may not have changed. However due to inconveniences with customs and my post office, I'm switching to a US brand called Ro-Bust later this week. Meehka & Deb have had positive results within a couple days using it. Pretty excited to give 'em a go!

Kitty,

Sorry to hear you decided to give up. But I really think that if you tried a QUALITY brand of PM, you prolly would've seen some growth! I'm tiny (AA) and fig it would take 4ever to get any measurable growth, but within a month I got 1/4...then another a couple weeks after that. At the very least, glad you fill your bras, yet I still hope you'll try a good PM brand sometime in the near future.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm January 20th, 2009, 3:09 pm #36 2009-01-20T15:09

me-too.
I have tried several Pueraria Mirifica products as well as other herbal formulars but had the most success while using Ainterol. Also my butt has also become more shapely and skin is smooth and blemish free making me look 5 years younger at least (even if it didn't work on my boobs I would buy this for my skin - big difference). I started with a b-cup and now fully fill a c-cup in 5 months time. A friend even asked me if I had a boob job - WooHoo! I used the pills and cream at the same time so that may be the difference. The pills I found on ebay very cheap here is a link not sure how if ad will be active when you read this but a search of ebay for ainterol and you will find it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0281491465
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Huxteddebear

Huxteddebear

January 25th, 2009, 5:50 pm #37 2009-01-25T17:50

me-too.
Although I am a male, I have always wanted breasts. Not gigantic ones, but a little fuller. I have tried St. herb and many of the others with NO results. Probable spent around 5oo.oo. I have been taking the Ainterol 500gm powder and using the Extreme 20 breast spray. I take it in the morning, and apply the spray. I do the same at night before bed. I have noticed a measured increase from 40 inches to 42 inches in only 3 months. This is the Largest increase I have noticed from ANY product. I went from a flat chest to a 1 1/2 inch fullness that is currently 3 1/2 inches in diameter. There is base firmness, and Minor tenderness at the nipple. The aerole is smoother and when the nipples get erect from cold, etc. they are firmer and more sensitive to external stimulus. This is to be expected because my chest is changing. To show that the slight pain will go away, I stop for a couple days and it stops. Start again, and they grow more and are tender for a little bit.

I DON'T work for them, or supply ANY links for them. I am just letting you know that it WORKED for ME. It says in the brochures that it WILL NOT work for EVERYONE. Your body may be rejecting it, or you don't take it for long enough and then think, Well gee, I tried it for a month and it didn't work. It has taken me over 2 months to reach the size I am currently. Frankly, I am suprised that I was able to find a product that actually worked.

I asked why they quit on ebay, and one of the reasons was the time it took to ship product. IT COMES FROM TAILAND and people were expecting to see it on their doorstep in a week!!!! Give me a break!!! I NEVER got my packages in OVER 2 weeks. That is FAST coming from there. They now have a U.S. web site that will soon be stocked to ship from in the U.S. That should shave at least a week from the ship time. E-mail responses were, to me, very prompt and covered exactly what I asked. I have NEVER had a problem with them.

I know that at least one of you, Especially anonymous, will keep calling those who DO like it and have results Liars. You don't know me, and were not there when I took the measurements to verify what the results would be in a three month time. ALL of the OTHER makers of breast cream, etc., say to expect results in about 5 months. YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE BROCHURE!!!

It WON'T work for everyone. I am just glad it did for me. This will be my ONLY post so I don't have to respond to the Nay Sayers. Hopefully it Will work for you if you give it time. I, Fortunately, have the funds to allow me to try a product for the recommended time frame to see expected results.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Jennifer

Jennifer

February 11th, 2009, 4:44 pm #38 2009-02-11T16:44

me-too.
I use it and it works. I use the caps plus the breast spray. I get mine from pureherbalbeauty
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs

February 11th, 2009, 5:10 pm #39 2009-02-11T17:10

me-too.
I'm sorry, but Jennifer you seem to be a poser to me. You just came on here and posted on like ALL of the Ainterol threads.

Alot of these Ainterol people are just popping up on here seemingly out of nowhere. I noticed that just about all of 'em weren't on here sharing the good news as they progressed and got to where they are now. They already have their 'results'. About 90% of the people that used Ainterol here weren't satisfied. So excuse those of us who don't believe your testimonials. I'm not gonna say it doesn't work for anybody, but only a small percentage seem to have good results.

I wonder how many more of these people Ainterol will send to the forum... -_-;
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

SoCal.grl

SoCal.grl
Joined: November 1st, 2006, 12:14 pm February 12th, 2009, 4:12 am #40 2009-02-12T04:12

me-too.
I agree with you ShyBoobs. There seems to be a sudden influx of "positive" reviews for Ainterol when this product, historically, has had negative feedback from Eve members. Someone mentioned (on a different post) how hard it is to differentiate between reliable reviewers and spammers since people don't log in or some of the names aren't recognizable. I'm inclined to believe that Jennifer is a spammer because she posted on different threads that she bought her supply from pureherbalbeauty - that's just blatant advertising/spamming.

Jennifer

Jennifer

February 18th, 2009, 2:25 pm #41 2009-02-18T14:25

me-too.
Since my last post.... Using Ainterol 2nd 6 month treatment, four weeks in... I have had some initial swelling as I did with my first treatment. The good news is my breast grew with the first treatment and didn't shrink. This time I am adding on to what I gained. I don't know what the big fuss is about. I found a product that works for me and I am excited about it like everyone else that finds something that works. Get off my case
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

February 18th, 2009, 7:03 pm #42 2009-02-18T19:03

me-too.
Get off your case?

If you are just a regular person, your post would include more than i got mone from : blah, blah, blah.

All the people who say Ainterol works, all sound the same. Who sends you here? The purpose of the forum is truth and honesty about NBE not lies to try and sell an inefficient product such as Ainterol.

I have used it myself and I know it does NOT work because I have grown by using even the poorest quality herbs. I have used many products over the years and had at least some growth, except with Ainterol. Because of Ainterol's PM that does not work I was not willing to try any other PM products. I have since tried a different brand that is better quality (containing the ingredients necessary for breast growth).

What do you suppose happened? Ofourse I grew! About 1/2 inch per month.

This goes to show that Ainterol's PM is complete ineefective and they keep sending people on this forum like Jennifer and others to say it works, to trick people into buying it.

And Jennifer I will not get off your case because: YOU ARE A LIAR! I would like to see proof that Ainterol has worked like you said and then I will get off your case! I want to see before and after pictures of this so called growth.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am February 21st, 2009, 11:13 am #43 2009-02-21T11:13

me-too.
I think this thread is FULL of spammers, and the biggest one is ''Jenifer''.

''Jenifer'', you're a lying, scaming, broken record sounding, unconvicing retard.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

February 21st, 2009, 4:45 pm #44 2009-02-21T16:45

me-too.
Moon,

I agree with you! It just such a shame that many people see those threads and think that Ainterol works, then they go and buy it. Now I am not sure what is fact from what is fiction. I don't even think I want to come on this forum any more because of it.

To everyone,

Please DO NOT buy Ainterol products, and do not believe what these spammers think.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

21NOT12

21NOT12
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 8:32 am March 1st, 2009, 8:28 am #45 2009-03-01T08:28

me-too.
Ok so I've been using the dreaded Ainterol PM for about 3 1/2 months plus a PM soap n I haven't seen much of a difference..they do feel a little swollen at times but like I said its nothing noticable..as far as side effects go I've been having increased vag. Fluid and have been having issues w/ my period after taking the pills for 2months..in january I had to completely stop taking the pills for a couple of days just to see if I'd even get my period..which I did after a couple of days..and in february I didn't get my period at all which I'm thinking its from the PM pills yet again..also I've been getting really really itchy boobs..its so bad that I have scratch marks on my breasts..the pills haven't helped w/ my skin but my nails have been growing super fast and my hair hasn't been falling out as much..I'm really concidering using robust...I'm goin to florida in april and was really hoping to at least have some kinda cleavage so I wouldnt feel so self concious in a bathing suit...but anyways...listen to everyone on this site wen they tell you DON'T USE AINTEROL!...and if ur already using it try to get ur money back..I'm sure gona look into it
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Billie

Billie

March 1st, 2009, 9:43 pm #46 2009-03-01T21:43

me-too.
You people are crazy this is the strongest pueraria on the market period - I grew like crazy on their product.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am March 1st, 2009, 11:05 pm #47 2009-03-01T23:05

me-too.
Oh really? How come then you weren't on the forum while you were doing NBE and report on your progress as it went, like everyone else does? Where are you pictures? Program page? You just show up one day and your first post is ''Ainterol works''. Yeah right.

Seriously, no one, not even newcomers, are as stupid to believe your crap, stop wasting your time retards.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs

March 2nd, 2009, 2:02 am #48 2009-03-02T02:02

me-too.
In defense for Billie, I believe he's actually a genuine poster. He was posting on the male forum at least since Nov. And he wasn't advertising. I checked. XD But, still Ainterol is NOT the strongest on the market. They don't even have a solid knowledge of the miroestrol content in their product. So dunno how he could believe that. Anyhow, just about all of that really cheap PM is wild grown. Another thing to point out is that males usually have an easier time growing breasts more than us females most of the time. Seems like just about any estrogenic herb will work! It's kinda ironic that us girls have to work to get bigger boobs, when we're the ones that already have 'em. Lol. They sure are lucky... [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am March 2nd, 2009, 2:31 pm #49 2009-03-02T14:31

me-too.
Are you sure it's the same person and not just a coinscidence (no login)? Every serious NBEer knows that a statemnt like ''X is the strongest on the market'' is ridiculous. You'd have to test every PM on the market, and even then a study like this would have no scientific value because of obvious bias of the condictor. Statements like that are the cliche of idiotic advertizement.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Snowflake

Snowflake

March 2nd, 2009, 3:58 pm #50 2009-03-02T15:58

me-too.
Its fairly easy to pick out the spammers,, they havenever been here before, they don't really give a personal things away and they are REALLY pushing one product. Jennifer is a spammer, Billie is a spammer, eastern jewel is a spammer. These people have not been here before, they have not read any of the forum, they never refer to anything they read here and have a question, they are just pushing their product. Ignore them, they're idiots and obviously desperate for busniness,, and are always welcome to post there picture to prove they are who they say they are, in fact I dare them too, but they won't because they a just spammers. Not alot of "annusol" users here anyway and I don't think ever was, thats right I said ANNUSOL cause they're a big pain in the ass.

Snowflake

Snowflake

March 2nd, 2009, 4:05 pm #51 2009-03-02T16:05

me-too.
Housewife is a spammer too.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs

March 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm #52 2009-03-02T19:23

me-too.
Well the Billie I searched didn't login. Just had email, I think. I guess I could be wrong? ^_^; But I don't think there's much we can do about spammers. Sometimes it can be normal people we end up pointing out. Really frustratng! Didn't something happen with Rosa and Mariah's friend over in main forum?
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

hmmmm ...

hmmmm ...

March 3rd, 2009, 5:57 am #53 2009-03-03T05:57

me-too.
From reading all of her posts, I would say that Rosa is far from normal ... I'm just saying.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

second

second

March 3rd, 2009, 6:05 am #54 2009-03-03T06:05

me-too.
Have to agree with "hmmmm...." on that one, let's just see how this one pans out... I actually thought she was a spammer too at first. I just hope that whole thing on the main forum blows over soon, I miss the actual information...
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

i'll stay here where it's safe

i'll stay here where it's safe

March 3rd, 2009, 6:46 am #55 2009-03-03T06:46

me-too.
Don't think that's gonna happen as long as Rosa sticks around. She completely changed the vibe on the main forum, for the worse.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Snowflake

Snowflake

March 3rd, 2009, 11:16 am #56 2009-03-03T11:16

me-too.
Wow, its crazy over there. Rosa is just sitting there waiting for someone to come on to attack. She sounds abit unstable to me, insane maybe, but way past drama queen. She keeps spewwing about vitex, and can't even get that right. Too much tequila I think, lol
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

overinoz

overinoz
Joined: October 6th, 2008, 6:18 am March 9th, 2009, 6:37 am #57 2009-03-09T06:37

me-too.
I think this is called back stabbing
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

my 2 cents

my 2 cents

March 9th, 2009, 7:26 am #58 2009-03-09T07:26

me-too.
I think people should stop instigating. Let's go back to talking about PM.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

more cents

more cents

May 6th, 2009, 3:17 pm #59 2009-05-06T14:17

me-too.
one of seniors, with some web knoliage should speak to owner of network54 and ask for info on IP's from those suspicous people, who tend to be spammers. easy to track down if spammers originate from some of the sellers net's. thats only usefull thing, and if proven to be actualy spammer, delete all those posts and related comments, to keep content of site usefull. like this, we end with forum full of crap, which come from spammers, like from genuine users as well, unfortunately!

Anonymous

May 6th, 2009, 7:05 pm #61 2009-05-06T18:05

me-too.
MY2cents,

You are so right!!!! I didnt even notice it at first, but now that you point it out.....

I was looking at the pics thinking that they seemed real and that they were not implants. But it is some really good graphic effects, or something like that.

I know Ainterol is a crappy product because I have tried it. Plus I had emailed this housewife poster and asked if they had before and after pics and they sent me a pic with a dude bending over with his dick sticking out. So I dont believe that these results are from Ainterol.

Theres something not right about that company....
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

h8ter

h8ter

May 6th, 2009, 8:57 pm #62 2009-05-06T19:57

me-too.
well, as i notice they have like 15 or so representatives for phonesupport and online resellers oping up. i am not surprised if some of those, wasnt carefully pickedup. maybe some are just reseler for original thai company, as products are shiped from there as it seems. about ainterol working or not, i'l atm not comment it..its not even important. but i can conclude, there is some funny advertise compain goin on, which brings smile to face for their naivnes! i think, good idea is to be able to post here, one has to register and to start give any advice about pructs, one should have 20-30 posts first, or else all his quality comment posts would be directly deleted. for non genuine members, that would make quite abit of an isue.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

passing thru

passing thru

May 8th, 2009, 12:31 am #63 2009-05-07T23:31

me-too.
To "even more cents", those are some astute eyes you have! I only noticed how her necklaces and strand of hair are in EXACTLY the same place only after you pointed them out. It does not surprise me one bit that Ainterol would use photoshopped pictures. I wonder if they'll delete your comment or photoshop the necklaces and hair out of housewife's pictures.

Ainterol are complete frauds!!!! Do not buy from them!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

my 2 cents

my 2 cents

May 8th, 2009, 5:47 am #64 2009-05-08T04:47

me-too.
update: Ainterol deleted Housewife's pictures. LMAO!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am May 8th, 2009, 9:01 am #65 2009-05-08T08:01

me-too.
Hahahaha omg so lame!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 8th, 2009, 1:57 pm #66 2009-05-08T12:57

me-too.
Ainterol also deleted my message which was the last post.

I knew they would because I really called them out on there dishonesty as well as tell people that this product doesnt work.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs

May 8th, 2009, 6:52 pm #67 2009-05-08T17:52

me-too.
Really?! They deleted housewife's pics and Anon's comment? Lol wow! I can't believe them. That just goes to prove how fraudulent those people really are! XD

Case: CLOSED
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 8th, 2009, 7:32 pm #68 2009-05-08T18:32

me-too.
I talked to the guy who owns Ainterol because I have him on skype,from when I bought this product. He said that the site is an distributor for their product, but they have nothing to do with them. It does say that they are an authorized dealer. So its probably the people on that site that keep coming here to spam our forum to get people buy their products.

I will not be fooled!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 2:12 pm #69 2009-05-14T13:12

me-too.
Firstly I got tired of pointing out the pics were not faked and even offered to send proof to the posters but they posted anonymously and never emailed me their email addresses!! The pics were taken 8 months apart. Also when I deleted my thread on the forum it deleted all the posts on the thread so the site had nothing to do with it. My hair was styled different but you need to see it uncropped and I will still send proof to whoever asks!! The necklaces and hair were almost exactly the same if you looked at the pics the way they were cropped probably because I take my shirt off the same way moving them that way - again I will send proof to who ever asks!!!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 2:53 pm #70 2009-05-14T13:53

me-too.
Housewife,

I dont know why you keep coming back here. We know you are an authorized dealer. We know you are trying to push your sh***y product on the forum members. But as long as I am here I WILL make sure no one falls into your trap and buys this ineffective product. Every post you make I will be here to answer your posts.

Many people have tried Ainterol products with no success. And all of a sudden you come on here with these fake a*s pictures claiming they are real. No one emailed you because EVERYONE can see that they were fake, mainly because of the reputation of this product. Secondly, no one emailed you because you could clearly see the two pictures were taken on the same day, because the background was exactly the same, the necklaces were exactly the same, and you strand of hair was exactly the same. I took statistics in school and it is statistically impossible for this to occur. You taking down the pictures confirms this.

Dont think that people on this forum are dumb, THEY ARE NOT! I am a well educated women, who wants bigger breasts. Also, on this forum we inform others who may not know about this product so good luck with your BS product.

AND STOP COMING HERE TO SPAM!

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 3:01 pm #71 2009-05-14T14:01

me-too.
Firstly I am a customer not a site owner! Second just like in my posts I am willing to send uncropped pics to an email address as proof I just don't want to post uncropped as my face is in pics! My hair was styled different in pics if you see it uncropped!! There are tons of differences in pics but I was annoyed at the idiots saying necklaces were in same place and a hair strand in same place so I removed my post but I even more hate being called a liar - so send me your email anonymous so I can send you proof!!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 3:08 pm #72 2009-05-14T14:08

me-too.
I just sent you an email. So send me the pics!

I would love to see the so called "uncropped pics".

I am sorry but I just dont believe you.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 3:15 pm #73 2009-05-14T14:15

me-too.
You say it was taken the same day well how did I rearrange everything (and I mean everything) in the background - restyle my hair it was brushed straight in one pic (can be seen in uncropped photo!) I was tanner in one. A light was on upstairs in one pic. I did all this - rearranged everything styled hair different - got a tan - went to all this trouble carefully not to move my necklaces?? Forget the hair strand as my hair was different except for 1 hair strand - again send me your email! All this troubloe including you saying I photoshopped pics - if I am that good why not rearrange necklaces in photoshop also?? Because Thats the way the pics came out period - so what the necklaces were in the same place I take my shirt off the same way and my necklaces fell I do admit extremely similiar - but they fell that way I can't change that (actually according to you I should have photoshopped them out or something). Again I will send proof on request!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 3:19 pm #74 2009-05-14T14:19

me-too.
I am not going to argue with you back and forth. Plus you already took down your pics.

I have sent you an email already, so send me the pics instead of arguing. Prove your point!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 3:26 pm #75 2009-05-14T14:26

me-too.
I sent you the uncropped photos - my hair was brushed straight in one pic and up in another as you can see - I somehow managed to move everything in the room and change hair style - all while choosing to keep one hair strand in same location? Look at pics as closely as you like - I am sorry the necklaces fell in the same position but they did period! They were not exactly the same as i was first accused so then you came up with theory it was taken same day? My hair wasn't even styled the same! Lights on upstairs things moved around - according to you I did all this while missing the fact my necklaces were in similiar position? Why no take them off or retake pics? Because thats how the pictures came out and the only explanation is I take shirt off the same way as most people in the world do so they fell that way.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 3:27 pm #76 2009-05-14T14:27

me-too.
Ok waiting for reply! Also stop accusing me of owning the site I don't!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 3:29 pm #77 2009-05-14T14:29

me-too.
I took my pics down because I didn't want to argue back and forth but when I came here I was still being accused as a liar and told I own the site! I need to set the record straight period!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

sissybonnie

sissybonnie

May 14th, 2009, 3:56 pm #78 2009-05-14T14:56

me-too.
Wow I emailed housewife she is hot!! I looked over her pictures and can say I think she is telling the truth - too many differences in the pictures and hair was styled different. I think if she went to all the trouble docturing the pictures she would have noticed the necklaces also or cropped those out as well.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 4:06 pm #79 2009-05-14T15:06

me-too.
They still look photoshopped to me!

Her hair is the same, the necklaces are the same, everything in the background is EXACTLY the same. Perhaps for the first pic she had turned on the light. 8 months later you place is still in the same state!

I asked my friend what she thinks of these before and after pics because shes at my house, and she said they look fake, without me even saying anything to her. She pointed out the same stuff I did, so I know its not just me.

You pushing this product a little to hard for it to just be about your own growth. I still wont buy Ainterol's PM.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 4:08 pm #80 2009-05-14T15:08

me-too.
Case closed.

I am not arguing about this crappy product any more! I know it doesnt work because I have tried it. Not to mention it is so cheap for a reason.

Im out!

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 4:13 pm #81 2009-05-14T15:13

me-too.
My hair was brushed back in one pic and up in the other - also Nothing is the same in thebackground except I took it in the same place and same position on purpose to clearly show the breasts growth (alot of pics are taken at different angles so that leaves you guessing was it the postion of the camera or real growth) Look at the background - of course my snack table and couch are there but they always are but nothing on them is saqme place! Also in your emails you express doubt that they are faked but here you are sure?? Be honest I did what I said and sent you pics uncropped so you could see my hair was styled different and you don't acknowledge that!!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 4:19 pm #82 2009-05-14T15:19

me-too.
Here is the email conversations back and forth with anonymous as you can see after seeing pictures she has doubts now but online here she can't even admit she might be wrong!! I left youe email out as you obviously want to be anonymous!

Subject: RE: I've seen your pictures on Ainterol
To: housewife11801@hotmail.com

I still dont know if I believe you, sorry. Only because I have tried this product without any success, myself.

What exactly was your routine?

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Horny Wife <housewife11801@hotmail.com> wrote:

To: censored as I don't know if anonymous wants published!
Received: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 2:33 PM

Whast now you believe me?? I was a small B now a full C and still growing. I am still upset with you it's not nice accusing people base on a coincidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:28:49 -0700
From: censored as I don't know if anonymous wants published!

What size were you to begin with?

What size are you after?

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Horny Wife <housewife11801@hotmail.com> wrote:

To: censored as I don't know if anonymous wants published!
Received: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 2:20 PM

Keep these private!! These were taken 8 months apart and not photoshopped as you put it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:05:23 -0700
From: censored as I don't know if anonymous wants published!
Subject: I've seen your pictures on Ainterol

You said you could prove that your pictures are not fake. I would like to know how you could do this. Please send me proof that they are not fake, I have heard that this product doesnt work, so I would like to see what proof you have to persuade me.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 14th, 2009, 4:28 pm #83 2009-05-14T15:28

me-too.
Here are quotes from her email!

"I have heard that this product doesnt work, so I would like to see what proof you have to persuade me."

"I still dont know if I believe you, sorry. Only because I have tried this product without any success, myself."

Well who is lying? You say in one email you heard it doesn't work and in another that you tried it yourself???

Like you said yourself case closed!! Ainterol has work for me and my girlfriends with very good success. The only liars here are people pushing the same product for 5 times the money! Yes ainterol works. Also check ebay feedback 1000's are happy and clearly state great product and will reorder again!

Second you say I push the site ainteroherbs but my first post here I clearly listed an ebay supplier. I buy from ainterolherbs.com because they are located in NY and the owner sends me the herbs from NY as a favor so I get them quicker - they also gave me a discount code to save me 10 percent.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 4:39 pm #84 2009-05-14T15:39

me-too.
I thought I would give you a chance to prove yourself. I am a firm believe in critical thinking. Why dont you quote the other emails that I sent you?

The 11 reasons why I think your not telling the truth.

Also, I have used this product and have had no success, that is why I dont believe you. I wanted to know what you did to achieve this results so I could have the whole story and not accuse you of lying. You said you only used Ainterol. I say I dont believe you!

Are you going to kill me for having my own opinion?

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 4:42 pm #85 2009-05-14T15:42

me-too.
I am calling you a liar based on:

1) Ainterol didnt work for me
2) The thread shows Ainterol didnt work for many.
3) Your necklaces are in the EXACT same spot, 8 months later!
4) Your hair is the same.
5) Ainterol is so cheap.
6) Ainterol doesnt have the main ingredient that other PM pills have.
7) Everything in your place is in the same spot, 8 months later!
8) You keep pushing this product!
9) You are not supposed to take PM everyday, any site will tell you that.
10) I have since bought other "more expensive" PM and I am seeing results, like others have.
11) You are the only one on the forum that says they have seen results.

I am sorry if I am offending you by calling you a liar, I just dont believe that this product works, for anyone.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

May 14th, 2009, 4:46 pm #86 2009-05-14T15:46

me-too.
Now you are wasting my time!

You are not going to convince this works. I am done with you, stop sending messages about me on here. If you want to prove your damn point doing with someone else.

Dont bother writing back as I will not be reading anymore posts in this thread, nor will I respond anymore to your foolishness, I've got a successful business to run!

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801@hotmail.com

May 14th, 2009, 5:13 pm #87 2009-05-14T16:13

me-too.
Here are quotes from her email!

"I have heard that this product doesnt work, so I would like to see what proof you have to persuade me."

"I still dont know if I believe you, sorry. Only because I have tried this product without any success, myself."

I replied with the email that was last sent at the time I replied here now to answer all your questions!

1. Ainterol didnt work for me - you may not have used it as proven above but if you did it there a lots of factors why such as what and when and what order you took products - but I doubt you even took them as I quoted you above - clearly YOU lied in one of the statements!

2. The thread shows Ainterol didnt work for many. - anytime anyone in this thread answer it worked for them you claim it's spam - happy ainterol users here are called liars - check out other forums and ebay (1000's of happy ainterol users!!!!)

3. Your necklaces are in the EXACT same spot, 8 months later! - they are almost exactly the same - yes you are absolutely right about that! I even thought that was weird but it happened - probably because I take my shirt off the same way causing them to fall that way. This is the basis of your entire argument really!

4. Your hair is the same. - My hair is different I sent you the photos - up in one pic brushed down in another - one hair strand is nearly the same place - if i rearrange everthing on my coffee table and couch and behind couchas well as numerous other differences and even changed my hair style went up the stairs turned on a light why didnt necklaces and hair strand move more?? The hair is different period just one strand why?? How did I so carefully do all this?

5. Ainterol is so cheap. - yes it is!! It comes straight from thailand and not marked up like alot of other products. Yes it is cheap yahhh!!!

6. Ainterol doesnt have the main ingredient that other PM pills have. - Miroestrol content has been posted here on one of these forums from a letter DR Tapio sent to someone - also google ainterol miroestrol and you will find Miroestrol is between 40.53-42.10mg/100gm

7. Everything in your place is in the same spot, 8 months later! - nothing is in same place but my couch - me - and coffee table - why would I move them? as a matter of fact my coffee table is moved about 12 inches look at picture!! I tried to get as close to the first shot and angle as possible but clearly thease are different pics - so then you accused me of moving stuff around and taking pics the same day? I am tanner in one also - seems you only notice the necklaces and one hair strand and nothing else. Also I PROVED you lied.

8. You keep pushing this product! - yea for 2 reasons one it works - two you called me a liar I don't like that and will be here everytime proving I am not - I also proved you lied so what overpriced product are you pushing anonymous? I at least post my email address!!

9. You are not supposed to take PM everyday, any site will tell you that. - Women have been taken this daily for years there is no proof either way which way works best just opinions - i take it everyday thats me.

10. I have since bought other "more expensive" PM and I am seeing results, like others have. - answered in question 8 you are pushing expensive product in your other threads - I will not post which one as I don't discredit other products as they probably work also.

11. You are the only one on the forum that says they have seen results. - not true but everytime someone answers it worked for them they are accused of spamming! How is it spam when you are replying to the very question the thread asked!!!! How!!!!!!

Ainterol worked for me period. I will be reposting the pictures uncropped with my face whited out again on ainterolherbs forum - I don't care if it bothers you my necklaces are almost in same position - it happened oh well - I can't go back in time - If you like I will have my husband take a new picture but you will just say photoshopped again so what would the point be!! I backed up everything I said you lied!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

May 14th, 2009, 5:17 pm #88 2009-05-14T16:17

me-too.
You have a successful business I am sure selling overpriced pueraria mirifica - and I will be responding to every question from here on - every time! I proved you lied and will continue to prove mine - you shouldn't accuse people of lying like that - also not acknowledging the many many differences in the pics I sent you clearly showed your bias!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

ShyBoobs

ShyBoobs
Joined: October 4th, 2008, 7:00 am May 14th, 2009, 5:37 pm #89 2009-05-14T16:37

me-too.
Guys, seriously that's enough bickering to last the rest of the year! Could you please just stop this nonsense? I understand there's going to be disagreements every now and then, but d@mn this thread is just full of arguments.

Anon, thanks for being the more mature person. Let's try to keep the forum hostile-free!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am May 15th, 2009, 1:09 pm #90 2009-05-15T12:09

me-too.
The only really relevant facts are:

1 - Ainterol contains wild grown PM which is know to have much smaller, unmeasurable, minimal concentracion of the active ingredient miroestrol.

2 - Lots of users of this forum tried Ainterol and we have yet to hear of an (uncontroversial) success case.

So Housevife, you say Ainterol worked for you? Well then you are very very lucky, cause reports show that Ainterol has a very poor success rate. So you should be thankful for your luck, but realize than most women don't have such responsive bodies to grow on such weak products. So if you really cared for woman doing NBE, you wouldn't recomend Ainterol.

But I don't think you do, I think you're a scam advertisement for Ainterol.

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 15th, 2009, 2:49 pm #91 2009-05-15T13:49

me-too.
You can check out these facts yourself by contacting ainterol directly using there contact form ( http://www.ainterol.com/contact-us.html) like I have in the past here is the response I have gotten direct from the source!

*************************************************************************************
Hi housewife11801,

Always Cultivated. Miroestrol is between 40.53-42.10mg/100gm (with HPLC method).

Regards,
AINTEROL Office

Also I find it interesting moon that you spell jennifer in your posts as jenifer which almost no one spells it like and if I google jenifer moon ravissent there is a jenifer moon promoting that beast enlargement product spamming everywhere! What are the odds she spells it with one F also? Ok maybe that is a coincidence and I am not accusing you as it could be a coincidence but your statements above are still wrong.

Again use contact page and contact them directly it is not wild grown and has very high miroestrol content - again thats direct from the source - it is strong I know!! 1000's of ebay satisfied customers just people here trying to downplay every good testimonial and proven liars.

Please do not start rumors it is wild grown or perpetuate them.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 15th, 2009, 2:54 pm #92 2009-05-15T13:54

me-too.
Please post your response from ainterol after you contact them
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

easy_rollins

easy_rollins

May 15th, 2009, 4:33 pm #93 2009-05-15T15:33

me-too.
I neevr tried anything but ainterol's pueraria mirifca so I cant compare it to other products but I also have had nothing but good experiences with it.my skin was the first thing it helped as I had bad bad acne and had limited success with other products so I bought it for that in the beginning and it reelly helped ALOT.I really never even believed these products would work for breast enahncement but it was a very nice suprise [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif[/img] .I only used the pills 2 a day but I think when I reorder I will get the spray or cream also.Does anyone know if the spray works better then the cream or do they work about the smae?Sorry for any mispelligns but I am a bit dyslexic.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Snowflake

Snowflake

May 15th, 2009, 7:13 pm #94 2009-05-15T18:13

me-too.
How these people with the weird log-in names just show up out of the woodwork with great Anusol teastimonials. Its a joke and a waste of forum space. Get a real job and leave us alone, we get tired of being spammed all the time. Its like those tele-marketers that constantly harass you at home during the dinner hour.

PS> Here in Canada,, ANUSOL is a cream to treat hemmroids and this is the most annoying thread.

WE DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR AINTEROL PM,,,,,ITS CRAP!!!!!!! SO PLEASE HARASS ANOTHER FORUM AINTEROL SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

my 2 cents

my 2 cents

May 16th, 2009, 7:39 am #95 2009-05-16T06:39

me-too.
sissybonnie = easy_rollins = housewife = SPAMMER

The pictures were photoshopped & Ainterol is still a crappy product.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am May 16th, 2009, 1:19 pm #96 2009-05-16T12:19

me-too.
I informed Eve about what's going on here so pretty soon the spammers should be exposed and dealt with.

We might get some kind of upgarde with better ways of control soon. A NBE forum is so attractive for spammers and scams that it really needs one.

Oh too bad no one saved Housevife's pictures! They'd serve as evidence of her/his scam lol!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801

May 16th, 2009, 1:55 pm #97 2009-05-16T12:55

me-too.
Funny how no one will contact them on their contact page and post the response here as I suggested! Also why do you think people here comlained their periods got interrupted? Why guys on immortalhair forum had to lower their dose to 1 pill a day because of problems function and breast soreness?? Not everyone will grom on pueraria or at the same rate but the fact is ainterol contains the ingredient miroestrol period and in very high amounts!! By the way moon I proved anonymous lied and I also sent anonymous the uncropped pics so anonymous kno0ws my hair was even styled different in the pics I already offered and sent the pics to 6 people here and anonymous who still claims I COULD be lying but was now unsure but in personal emails lied by once stating others have said and in another that she/he didn't grow? Again I challenge anyone here to contact ainterol and simply ask whether their pueraria mirifica is farm or wild grown and what the measured miroestrol content is!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm May 16th, 2009, 6:21 pm #98 2009-05-16T17:21

me-too.
I also contacted Eve regarding this situation. It's not spam honestly answering a question. It is criminal falsely accusing people of being every single person to have ever praised a product that was asked about! I also contacted ainterol directly to let them know that people on this forum are stating FALSE facts about there product suchas it is wild grown and has no miroestrol both of which are UNTRUE - just contact them directly! I hope they go after the liars criminally!

By the way "Moon" have you contacted ainterol directly and asked them the 2 simple questions? Also please state for the forum where your source is that ainterol is wildgrown?? I would love to here about this verifiable source!!!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm May 16th, 2009, 8:01 pm #99 2009-05-16T19:01

me-too.
The only 2 names of people that I know personally that post here are mine and Billie which is my husband who I cuckold! You can google my name housewife11801 and cuckoldplace to see what ainterol did to him as well! I wanted to keep that a secret as my sexual exploits were not the topic here but being accused of lying was! My hubbie did post here . So you have all my posts and one from my hubbie. Hmmmmm I thought I was everyone on here? If you google the above you will see I posted pics of my hubby long before i posted here which could easily be found anyway by googling my name. I guess if you called me a slut I wouldn't be able to argue that lol. And yes I love turning men into feminized sissies but I am not here to discuss that so please stay on topic people!
Last edited by housewife11801 on May 16th, 2009, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm May 16th, 2009, 8:18 pm #100 2009-05-16T19:18

me-too.
What did they say at ainterol? What are your sources as far as the statements that you made regarding wildgrown?

housewife11801

housewife11801
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm May 16th, 2009, 8:28 pm #101 2009-05-16T19:28

me-too.
No more posting for me I proved my points
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Give a rest already!

Give a rest already!

May 16th, 2009, 9:45 pm #102 2009-05-16T20:45

me-too.
Housewife and her husband are both spamming here!

Its a family affair! He must be helping her run his business!

Im so sick of this housewife, whether her growth is real or not, I dont even care. It seems like shes on here harassing everyone.

Housewife11801, if you read this just stop already, nobody wants to hear you go on and on anymore. I also dont think that will make them buy Ainterols PM either, only because it does not seem genuine (whether it is or not, I dont know)!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

housewife11801

housewife11801
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm May 16th, 2009, 10:02 pm #103 2009-05-16T21:02

me-too.
I don't care what they buy but I was called a liar and harassed that's why the slew of post. If you want me to stop like I said I would do above stop calling me a liar. It's sooooooooo simple! Also have moon answer my 2 questions on the forum and you will never ever see me again I promise! As long as he does not lie!!
Last edited by housewife11801 on May 16th, 2009, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Grossed out

Grossed out

May 17th, 2009, 6:07 am #104 2009-05-17T05:07

me-too.
Housewife, I think you are a really sick person. Please get help.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

WHAT!

WHAT!

May 17th, 2009, 8:45 pm #105 2009-05-17T19:45

me-too.
Sick is an understatement!

She is definately needs pyschological help!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

mcovert

mcovert
Joined: March 17th, 2009, 4:36 pm May 18th, 2009, 5:04 am #106 2009-05-18T04:04

me-too.
*****Holy s***.I just came here to get some more info on PM.....WOW.Uh,Housewife.....Moon is a she,not he.Moon I told you that you do NOT have mental disorders,and I def second that now.....jeez.Shortest post of mine,huh?
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am May 19th, 2009, 4:28 pm #107 2009-05-19T15:28

me-too.
Geez, this still going on? Insane. Well Housewife, no I did not contact Ainterol, I never used it and don't plan to so I have no reason to contact them. I just read other people's reports of when they contacted Ainterol, saying they were given a formula that didn't even include miroestrol. I don't actually care whether Ainterol is wildgrown or not. Okay, so they say it's whatever they say it is. The fact remains that no one on this forum had any success with Ainterol and that you faked your pictures.

I think Housewife is getting a commision from Ainterol, it's a method of marketing that many commercial NBE products use. Mostly crap ones too, such as BGP and BA.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Jennifer

Jennifer

May 28th, 2009, 7:31 pm #108 2009-05-28T18:31

me-too.
Arguing and bickering back and forth about whether Ainterol works or not. **** this has to be the stupidest forum chat in the world. I came here months ago and posted about the results I got and I still take it. Here is my update. I stopped taking PM after the second treatment because I had a problem with my menstrual cycle. It went off for two months. I wrote Ainterol and they informed me of my mistake of dieting while trying to increase my breast size. They told me that the breast is made up of fatty tissue and milk ducts and if I go on a diet then my breasts cannot grow to wait with the diet until the treatment was over and my body was used to it. They told me I caused a hormone imbalance by dieting and doing the treatment so I stopped the diet and waited for my period and after the first one came back I started taking them again with no problems this time. I am still seeing results in the growth department, but it is taking a while. As for this forum this is getting outrageous you don't know me, you don't walk in my shoes and you don't have my breasts when you wake up in the morning so you could not possible know how I feel when I do get the results from Ainterol. I have not used anything else and I don't plan to unless one day I can no longer get Ainterol. And further more my skin is so much better now that I have no breakouts of acne only the occasional bump maybe once a month real close to my period. Oh my period is shorter and lighter than it used to be too. If you really want to promote the other Pueraria Mirifica products then tell me about your results and convince me to take your brand. I am a real person...how do I know you people who are slamming me are not the spammers and not just mad because they did not get the results they expected or could be anybody with nothing else to do. Either way... I don't care. My results arfe real. I thought this was a forum that is supposed to report results of the products that work, it seems like to me a lot of the people here are just blowing off steam. I don't want to hear about that I want to hear about all of your results with your products and the positive things that are happening or changing in your life because of your products. Just give me the facts about your products and how its helping you and let your opinions about everyone else's results stay out of the forum. Reason: because if I were a weak person you could have discouraged me not to do my program and I would not have gotten the results that I did. Thanks all.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

32dds

32dds

May 28th, 2009, 9:59 pm #109 2009-05-28T20:59

me-too.
I would say you are lucky to get such results because many people on here did not get good results from Ainterol. But, I am not saying you didnt get results because you're right, I am not you.

Do you have any before and after pics?
What size did you start at?
What size did you go to?
Did you take it everyday, like Ainterol suggests?
How many mg's a day did you take?
Did you also use creams or sprays?
How long in total did you take it for?
How long did it take you to start seeing results?

Do you have any hormonal imbalances?

Thank you.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

teranna

teranna
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 7:16 am June 4th, 2009, 7:09 am #110 2009-06-04T06:09

me-too.
What you are now reading are some of my own thoughts upon viewing this thread initially titled 'Ainterol PM'. YES, I am another NBE user (off-and-on for 3+ yrs using several different NBE products – some much more successful than others) - a Canadian resident who has NEVER represented any BE company/product line, who has chosen to read this entire thread because I am now considering trying an affordable and pure 'PM' product line over the course of the next 6 to 9 months or so. BUT..., first, the burning QUES I now feel I must ask is directed to Ms., or Mr. 'Anonymous' --- "Just WHO or WHAT do YOU represent in reference to Pueraria Mirifica for NBE?! I am very interested, as YOU obviously have a deep interest in Pueraria Mirifica (and more importantly in the 'Ainterol company and it's 'PM' line of products), to the point that you will make every attempt to discredit that company, and/or ANOTHER who may have a different experience/ opinion to yours - if they post their positive view on the product line of which this thread was initially titled?" … As you've stated 'Ainterol PM" did NOT work for you, and perhaps that was a terrible and unfortunate experience for you, BUT that should NOT entitle you to discredit another member (going as far as referring to them as being a “LIAR!”) – that’s is a display of “Bully in the school yard mentality”.

Ms., or Mr. 'Anonymous', if you are unable to answer my above QUES., perhaps one of your several '(no login)' buddies (including one of the "Senior Members") who also jumped onboard to behave in a nasty pit-bull manner towards other members posting their experience and opinions in this thread - can ANSWER my QUES. The negative nasty words are viewed by me as being incredibly immature, ugly and hurtful. I would otherwise expect the majority of members in this NBE Forum to be mature Adults making responsible decisions for oneself, while respecting the individual opinions/decisions held by others.

--- And to those who offered their respectful opinion(s) and experiences (esp., housewife11801 and Huxteddebear) in this thread as it is 'Titled' - I Thank you, as you've assisted me in my final decision to follow through and give the Ainterol "PM" line a whirl - using together a PM topical and ingested product - to be used 'just as directed'). THANKS Wink!

A final tip for anyone who may be experiencing Sour Grapes after reading my post --- Sour Grapes can turn into Vinegar, BUT it's much better to enjoy them in a fantastic glass of Wine or yummy Jam on toast! I wish a Good Day to ALL!

xxbabygurlxx

xxbabygurlxx
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 12:06 am June 9th, 2009, 6:44 am #111 2009-06-09T05:44

me-too.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! I was a fool and bought it before i came to this forum and it doesnt work at all. Just a heads up to other ppl
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Eila

Eila

June 11th, 2009, 5:22 pm #112 2009-06-11T16:22

me-too.
I just posted in the other thread about PM that has been dead since last month because that's the first one I found through a Google search. I'm using Ainterol PM and I do have breast growth. I'm halfway through my second bottle. The amount of acne I get has not changed, so I'm pretty sad about that even though my acne isn't severe, but I definitely noticed a change in my breasts and butt. I ordered the spray today and I'm hoping it works better because I went from a full A to a B so far and I would be happy with a C to full C. I tried herbs like Saw Palmetto and they did not work for me. I'm not sure if this will end up being my max growth on PM, who knows, but I hope not.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

June 23rd, 2009, 3:30 am #113 2009-06-23T02:30

me-too.
No one in the world can run valid quantitative HPLC assays for Miroestrol or Deoxymiroestrol in a commericial lab setting! Its as simple as that............ST HERB, Ainterol or whoever don't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON THIS PAGE IS ABSOLUTE NON-SENSE.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

serious

serious

September 19th, 2009, 7:24 am #114 2009-09-19T06:24

me-too.
KITY C

those numbers are nonsense and they are not yours. Noone can measure miroestrol commercialy. Simple as that.

they are way too high for that wild stuff AINTEROL. In ADDITION DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!!!!

GOT YA!!! SPAMMING IS ONE THING LYING IS ANOTHER!!!!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Tiran

Tiran

September 28th, 2009, 9:47 pm #115 2009-09-28T20:47

me-too.
Well, I have read this forum for a number of years...trying to find sth that seemes to work for most of people...and then to stick to the programme ( i am very bad at it)...i don't want to talk about my previous experience with NBE. Care only to say that it goes back to 1999...Erdic,Push Up, Wonder Up, Bust Builder, Quick Bust, FP....However, I was impatient with all of them...The only one I folloewd more or less faithfully was Flat to Fab and it gave me terrible allergic reaction when I got all these herbs built up in my system...
Whatever...Last month I decied that for the last time I am going to pick up sth, stick to it and if it didn't work I'll have implants. So i had 1/2 left over box of St herb.i drunk it and my breast felt as if a bit rounder )) and i am AAA at my best.Then i was wondering whether buying these pills from eBay were safe as i got that bottle from a friend. I meant , then can potentially put what ever there and fake the label..so while searching in web i came across this Ainterol ones...they were way cheap. and i bought it! 300 caps. Then I saw all this negative feedback about it here.
Well, I already paid for it..so I decided I will give it a go anyway.If I don't c any improvement i will throw it away (it is not 200£ for Erdic anyway)...and then I will purchase from St herb. The only thing I HATE about st Herb that they never!!! answer questions even when it is about s&h.

I will post my progress. I thing I am a good guinea pig for this as I seem to respond well to PM looking at my 1/2 bottle results..
I only hope that Housewife was for real..Hope that it will work as it is a cheaper option.
One more thing...My journey with NBE started when my beautician who had 2 children at that time lifted her breast nicely with Push UP ( simil;lar to Erdic)...that is why I started using it first...However I was dieting like crazy back then so what results could I expect? However I have a feeling that PM itself can be stronger...and it is so much cheaper... That is why it is my first choice for now...
sorry if my message isn't that smooth...as I wasn't thinking to write at all....just got a bit emotional after reading all post regarding this product I've alredy bought, hoping to find anything good about it as I trust this site...

well this is how it may work actually , when you, people, become suspecius when some1 suddenly drops by and writes her opinion....m.b.this person, like I am , was only reading without any other participation for some time.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

October 29th, 2009, 1:11 pm #116 2009-10-29T13:11

me-too.
Crude PM can be extracted by ethanol and standardized by HPLC - the process is actually quite easy but moderately expensive - cost is around $6000 per sample depending on lab used. I would imagine in thailand where PM is harvested the cost may be cheaper. Also I have used PM from ainterol and found it to be quite effective.

You can google hplc and miroestrol and you will get at least a dozen studies done using these methods here is one as a sample but do the research yourself.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

don't believe everything you read

don't believe everything you read

November 1st, 2009, 4:32 am #117 2009-11-01T04:32

me-too.
bump for Tiran. I would take Housewife's comments with a grain of salt. Read ALL of the old posts before you make up your mind about PM brands.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

AudreyAnn

AudreyAnn
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 11:34 am October 25th, 2010, 12:15 pm #118 2010-10-25T11:15

me-too.
I'm a little off-put by the mixed responses I've been reading off of PM results/reviews on this and the BreastNexus forums. I thought I had done my research and Ainterol looked like a more or less, secure brand to go with, but these posts say otherwise. However, I do wish to continue on in my own progress with the brand for those who are trying to weed out real experience from gimmicky miracle results.

I'm a 20 year old Asian American female. I've a slender, athletic frame (I'm a runner). 32AA is the only bra size that has managed to fit me. Well, that, or a nearly A cup bra. I've ordered and am currently using the Ainterol pills and breast cream and have been for almost 3 weeks now. Now when I say I'm a 32AA, it doesn't mean that I completely fit it, but I've noticed that with birth control I'm slightly more comfortable filling the bra. Now having taking Ainterol for almost 3 weeks, I look like a *very* full 32AA if that doesn't seem like an oxymoron.

I'm only looking to reach some sort of high A or low B cup... after being almost completely flat-chested for so long, a little bit of growth would be greatly appreciated.

I've been taking two pills a day, one in the morning and one at night with a calcium caplet (from GNC). I also massage my breasts twice a day, morning and night according to this natural breast enlargement techniques blog:

http://breast-enlargement-site.blogspot.com/

I'm happy and excited about the perkiness of my firmer 32AA breasts so far and will continue with this product until I run out (5 month's worth). The only side effects I can report is that my first period on it came a tiny bit later than it should've, but other than that, I can't say that I have any other sort of effects. I will report back on my progress! And I should buy a tape measure :p
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Twice for good measure...

Twice for good measure...

October 30th, 2010, 3:32 am #119 2010-10-30T02:32

me-too.
It seems as though some people are dead set on the fact it does work while others are convinced it is yet just another scam (as sooooo many NBE products/brands are). I don't believe any of the testimonials on and of the NBE product websites I've been to, nor do I believe the pictures on the websites. Then you find what you think is a good neutral 3rd party "review" site for various brands of NBE products only to find out they are linked to specific brands. Easiest way to tell (if it's not already obvious) is to go to www.whois.com and type in the domain name and you'll soon discover mdbreast.com is registered to the same person as mamonite.com, tobustan.com and even a few others. Try this with any "review" site and the brands they promote. You won't prove me wrong!

And now, it appears as though there may be spammers in the forums, promoting more garbage.

Anyway, I'm not trying to get off subject from this forum but just letting everyone that reads this know that I have done my research. Hours and hours and hours. So... About Ainterol and whether or not it works....

Has anyone seen Ainterol PM on Amazon.com? I mention this because obviously a company such as Amazon is in no way affiliated with Ainterol or anyone else for that matter. Therefore, how can these reviews be fictitious? Currently, there are 5 reviews on the Ainterol PM pills. 3=5 star, 1=4 star, and 1=1 star. Although there are just a few reviews, the reviews support the fact that everybody and every body is different... Thus different results/reviews. However, it seems to be working for most.

Ainterol also posts their studies and results on their website, something I have not seen on any other site I've been to.

I'm not stating my opinions, just the facts. If you don't believe me, prove me wrong!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Twice for good measure

Twice for good measure

October 31st, 2010, 1:29 am #120 2010-10-31T01:29

me-too.
Apparently my last post from yesterday did not show up. Here is the new shortened version from yesterday.

Undoubtedly, there probably are spammers on this forum but that doesn't mean everyone who posts good reviews is one of them. Maybe some of the people posting bad reviews are in cahoots with Ainterol's competition... Ever consider that?

Anyway my question is;

Currently on Amazon.com, there are 5 reviews for the pill form of this product. 3= 5 star, 1= 4 star, and 1= 1 star. Obviously Amazon has no more affiliation with Ainterol than with any other product they sell. So are these reviews bogus as well? I'm starting to believe their product really does work. However, everybody and every body is different which means not everyone will get the same results.

I don't want to see replies based on opinions.... There is more than enough of that on here. I want to be proven wrong or right as long as you have actual FACTS to back up your statement. Any takers?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon