Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

All PM users and those who used to take PM

Antheia

Antheia
Joined: January 31st, 2009, 6:37 pm February 27th, 2009, 6:10 am #1 2009-02-27T06:10
Hello! I hope you all are doing well on your journey and in life!

I just wanted to do a little update on the progress of those who have been using PM. All of these questions have probably been asked or discussed before, so I apologize if this seems redundant, but I just thought it's be nice to get some fresh data on this board from all of you lovely people. (And in one convenient post for all to see!)

1.)Has anyone noticed any growth while on PM? If so, how much, and after how long of PM use?

2.) If you used to take PM, and you took it for several months, did the results fade once you stopped taking it? Did you do a maintenance dose?

3.) What hormone imbalance do you have, and did PM help or exacerbate it?

4.) What side effects did you notice? (Mood swings, acne, clear skin, etc...)

Note: Please do NOT say "I feel sexy with my larger breasts, and you can too, just get INSERT SHAMELESS PRODUCT PLACEMENT."

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
[img]./styles/Tapatalk/theme/images/icons/png/thread-reply.png[/img]Quote
Share with:
Link:  Copy link

0 people like this
MORE

a2c

a2c
Joined: February 1st, 2009, 6:24 am February 27th, 2009, 7:17 am #2 2009-02-27T07:17
I've been on PM for 2 weeks and gained 2 breast sizes! I love my breasts and skin now! Buy my product at goeffyourself.com!

Haha sorry I couldn't resist Wink.

I've been taking PM pills and using the creme for about a month now.. I haven't grown too much according to the tape measurer but my boobs feel heavier and look fuller in the mirror [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif[/img]. The only side effects I have had are random fits of nausea (while taking the pills), and I had two periods in one month (ugh)! But everything else, like my skin and moods, have stayed the same.

Are you thinking about taking PM? Or are you already doing it?
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

-Moon-

-Moon-
Joined: January 31st, 2006, 11:31 am February 27th, 2009, 10:34 am #3 2009-02-27T10:34
Quote:Hello! I hope you all are doing well on your journey and in life!

I just wanted to do a little update on the progress of those who have been using PM. All of these questions have probably been asked or discussed before, so I apologize if this seems redundant, but I just thought it's be nice to get some fresh data on this board from all of you lovely people. (And in one convenient post for all to see!)

1.)Has anyone noticed any growth while on PM? If so, how much, and after how long of PM use?

2.) If you used to take PM, and you took it for several months, did the results fade once you stopped taking it? Did you do a maintenance dose?

Note: Please do NOT say "I feel sexy with my larger breasts, and you can too, just get INSERT SHAMELESS PRODUCT PLACEMENT."

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
I'm just starting myself so mothing to report yet. But hopefully soon! I'm new on this part of the forum too, but I know there have been success stories from regular members, Katie for sure, Snowflake says she's satisfied. I guess it'll take you as long as it will with other heabs, a few months at least. I'd say PM is suitable for estrogen defficiency, but deffintiely not if you also have progesterone defficiency.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

molehills

molehills

February 27th, 2009, 2:05 pm #4 2009-02-27T14:05

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
I took PM for 3 months (15 days per month + some days on half dose) and gained about 1/2 inch of permanent growth. I've stopped now though because I didn't like the greatly increased vaginal fluids (felt like I had peed myself sometimes) which also seemed to extend my period much longer than usual as a thin runny flow. The first month I got my period after only 18 days (but only took it for 10 at full dose). I then figured out what works: for me, I would get my period about 8 days after I stopped PM. So I would take for 15 days at full dose, then half dose for a week, then get my period on time.
Anyway didn't notice any other side effects, maybe some acne.
I'm moving onto suction now, as I feel like I should mostly give my body a break from herbs. Will continue to take oils, soy and maybe low levels of fennel as together they seem to prevent breakthrough bleeding and be good for my skin.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Antheia

Antheia
Joined: January 31st, 2009, 6:37 pm February 27th, 2009, 6:46 pm #5 2009-02-27T18:46

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
Lol, Kat, that was great! Thanks for the replies so far, they are very informative!

I am currently using Ro-bust, and I think that my current fullness may be from luteal swelling, so on day 7 of my cycle (I'm usually the smallest on days 7-9 I've noticed, not on day 5 like other women), I will check back in to say how much I've kept. My breasts do feel fuller and more dense than they were around this time last month since I have been using Ro-bust, and the results started occurring pretty quickly, so I'm sure it is the initial swelling (since real growth doesn't happen THAT quickly, I think.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I have been considering PM caps for a while now, I even have 3 bottles that I ordered from Thailand (this is before I heard about Bella's PM or Deb's PM). I'm still a bit on the fence about PM caps due to my hormone imbalance, but I was thinking about starting them at a low dose either day one of this cycle (which SHOULD have been today, so hopefully it'll come tomorrow...), or day one of my next cycle.

I will add to this survey once I get some definite info for all of you. You all rock, thanks for your participation! I hope that more people will add their input!

~Antheia
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Artemist

Artemist
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 2:13 am February 27th, 2009, 7:01 pm #6 2009-02-27T19:01

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
1.) Haven't noticed any growth yet that can't be attributed to luteal swelling. I'm probably at about three or four months now, but I just changed what time during my cycle I'm taking the pills, so I hope it has some effect.

3.) No hormone imbalance that I'm aware of.

4.) Increased vaginal secretions, some spotting initially, long delay between periods.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Antheia

Antheia
Joined: January 31st, 2009, 6:37 pm February 27th, 2009, 7:23 pm #7 2009-02-27T19:23

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
Hello Artemis!

Thanks for your reply! I was curious, what part of the cycle were you taking PM in? Days 1-15, 7-21, or something different? I know that there has been some debate as to the best time to take PM.

Thanks!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Artemist

Artemist
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 2:13 am March 1st, 2009, 7:24 am #8 2009-03-01T07:24

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
I'm taking the pills for 14 days starting 7 days after my period begins. [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif[/img]
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

21NOT12

21NOT12
Joined: January 9th, 2009, 8:32 am March 1st, 2009, 8:10 am #9 2009-03-01T08:10

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
Ok so I've been using the dreaded Ainterol PM for about 3 1/2 months plus a PM soap n I haven't seen much of a difference..they do feel a little swollen at times but like I said its nothing noticable..as far as side effects go I've been having increased vag. Fluid and have been having issues w/ my period after taking the pills for 2months..in january I had to completely stop taking the pills for a couple of days just to see if I'd even get my period..which I did after a couple of days..and in february I didn't get my period at all which I'm thinking its from the PM pills yet again..also I've been getting really really itchy boobs..its so bad that I have scratch marks on my breasts..the pills haven't helped w/ my skin but my nails have been growing super fast and my hair hasn't been falling out as much..I'm really concidering using robust...I'm goin to florida in april and was really hoping to at least have some kinda cleavage so I wouldnt feel so self concious in a bathing suit...but anyways...listen to everyone on this site wen they tell you DON'T USE AINTEROL!...and if ur already using it try to get ur money back..I'm sure gona look into it
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

FatClara

FatClara
Joined: May 24th, 2009, 11:23 am May 31st, 2009, 7:43 am #10 2009-05-31T06:43

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
Hello,
I started using a brand called Puerarian three weeks ago - cream, serum and spray. (not been so regular with the spray). I haven't started taking the capsules yet (waiting for my period.) I forgot my measurement before I started (bad with numbers, always). Current measurement is 85cm. I won't be going with eyeballing to assess if I've grown. When I started a gym routine a few years ago, I looked larger and rounder but realised I was still the same size bra!
If it helps, I'll drop by here and say so if I find myself measuring more than 85cm. (Trying out chicken feet soup this week, starting today. Its considered something of a delicacy and while I like the taste of the soup, i can't abide by the phoenix claws, so I shan't be eating them. i shan't i shan't!)

FatClara

PowerBoob

PowerBoob
Joined: April 28th, 2009, 11:43 am June 3rd, 2009, 6:56 am #11 2009-06-03T05:56

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
Hello, I actually just started using PM. I've been using for about a month and just bought a PM creme at a store yesterday.

I can say with just taking the pills alone and a PM drink, I've started to feel a "fullness" feeling. They feel a bit heavier and more lifted (weren't baggy to begin with, I'm only 21) and I notice when touching them they feel more full to the grasp. I feel this even more now using the cream.

I don't believe that I have a hormone imbalance because I used birth control before to make my periods regular and such.

As for side affect, I haven't really had any late or extended periods... but this is because I still take birth control... (Yasmin). I know the dangers, but I'm also afraid of getting off of it.
The only side effect that I've gotten so far is major migraines when I get my period... I usually get migraines with my period because of the drop of estrogen, but this time is was really bad.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Lisa

Lisa

June 3rd, 2009, 10:25 pm #12 2009-06-03T21:25

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
I tried PM for two months but no results. I have had results from other herbs in the past but it seems like PM is not for me.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Halome

Halome
Joined: January 18th, 2007, 4:49 am June 4th, 2009, 6:58 am #13 2009-06-04T05:58

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
PowerBoob, honestly, I think you should be fine. When I was taking PM before I left for bootcamp, I was taking Yazmin as well, never got preggo, and had some results (Lost it all in boot camp though, haha...)

I was taking St. Herb and I believe I was taking either 2 pills a day (one morning one night) or 1 pill a day. I honestly can't remember, but I didn't do it based on cycle, I took it all through the month. What ever the recommended dosing was from St. Herb at the time. I went from a medium A, to a full A/kinda fitting into a B. I only did it about 2 or 3 months though.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

DrummerGirl

DrummerGirl

July 1st, 2009, 12:15 am #14 2009-06-30T23:15

Thank you, everyone! =D

~Antheia
I've been on PM (UK) for two cycles and started using the spray about a month ago. I have had absolutely no growth whatsoever. Nothing. So I'm thinking PM maybe isn't for me. My period normally runs on a 5 weekly cycle (when it runs normally, which it doesn't always) but went for six weeks on the PM.

chloe105

chloe105

March 15th, 2007, 5:34 am #1 2007-03-15T05:34

Deborah please read, thanks!

Sorry to bombard you with questions but we have had a recent increase in usage of PM since Shell had such good results. There are lots of questions about the different PM products.Could you please answer the questions below?

What are common symptoms good and bad while taking the PM? (example increased energy=good, extreme nausea=bad)

We had one person here who had a clot on another brand of PM capsules. Has anyone taking St.Herb reported this happening?

Why shouldn't ladies on birth control(pills or shots)use the St. Herb capsules?

Also should you restart the PM after the 15 day break even if you have not had your period by the time your 15 day break is over?

How long before you see results?

How likely is shrinkage of breasts on the 15 day break?

If someone is menopausal, do you recommend them taking it daily for NBE even if they still have their uterus?
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm March 15th, 2007, 5:42 am #2 2007-03-15T05:42
I will be happy to respond to questions but I will have to come back when I have the energy..I have "lupus" and I get tired very easily. I am in the USA and it is almost 11:00PM here. I suggest you visit my store and go to the custom information pages set up there. There are links and much good information. I will come back tomorrow night and answer questions. I really think the forum is a great place to share knowledge and experiences. There is some inaccurate information posted sometimes however. I like to stick to the published and unpublished scientific papers for my references. I will do the best I can to help. I will not claim to know everything about it either. My area of expertise is on the scientific studies available to date. You will do well to listen to the experiences of other too. Thanks.

Deborah
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm March 15th, 2007, 7:32 am #3 2007-03-15T07:32
Quote:Sorry to bombard you with questions but we have had a recent increase in usage of PM since Shell had such good results. There are lots of questions about the different PM products.Could you please answer the questions below?

What are common symptoms good and bad while taking the PM? (example increased energy=good, extreme nausea=bad)

We had one person here who had a clot on another brand of PM capsules. Has anyone taking St.Herb reported this happening?

Also should you restart the PM after the 15 day break even if you have not had your period by the time your 15 day break is over?

If someone is menopausal, do you recommend them taking it daily for NBE even if they still have their uterus?
Read my reply in the deep vein thrombosis thread..

Deborah
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

chloe105

chloe105

March 15th, 2007, 11:57 am #4 2007-03-15T11:57
Quote:Sorry to bombard you with questions but we have had a recent increase in usage of PM since Shell had such good results. There are lots of questions about the different PM products.Could you please answer the questions below?

I have read your reply in DVT thread. This still does not answer all my questions. Plant sterols, probably like the miroestrol (sp), are not the same as synthetic ones but they can have similar effects. So they are an estrogen like compound. So when u feel well, please answer the questions to the best of your ability. I would like some of the questions to be answered from a seller with knowledge about the product so we can have accurate on the forum instead of everyone just guessing.

Thanks
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm March 18th, 2007, 6:55 am #5 2007-03-18T06:55

I have time to answere this question right now.

The PM or the miroestrol in it, is chemically similar (bio-identical) to human estrogen. The the estrogens and the miroestrol will "compete" with each other, for the same receptor sites on our cells. There is no way to know which compound will be dominant. It is unknown, if the miroestrol will cause the BCP to fail. In otherwords, the miroestrol, theoretically, could make the contraceptive not work and cause the user to have an unwanted pregnacy. That is the primary concern.

It is of note that Mirifem literature states specifically not to use the capsules with BCP, but st herb does not go that far. They simply say there is no long term studies and they are correct. No one has really studied the effects of using the BCP and PM at the same time.

I think the contraindication is theoretical. (In "theory" it is not recommended to use both).

There is a warning about using PM Pills if you have a Thyroid condition as well. Because we have only been studying it for 10 years, there is a lot we don't know.

BUT, the fact that the Thai's have used it for CENTURIES as a rejuvinating tonic for the aged, for menopause and andropause etc., speaks volumes. PM has lived up to the folklore of being a "fountain of youth".

Go to www.store.ebay.com/PhytoSense-Premium-Herbals and find the links for "Pueraria Clinical Trials and Info" AND the link for "Breast Enhancement Fact vs Fiction" and look over some of the stuff that is there.

Ok I am really tired now. Hope this was of some help and I will try to answer more later.

Deborah
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

chloe105

chloe105

March 18th, 2007, 4:15 pm #6 2007-03-18T16:15

Thanks for the information. I just asked because some of the ladies on here are interested but are concerned about taking it with BCPs or the depo shot.

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm March 22nd, 2007, 2:57 am #7 2007-03-22T02:57

There are no long term studies regarding the use of PM with the pills...or the depo provera. The makers of Mirifem say no...do not use with bcp. Depo provera is different but I would probably stay on the safe side and say no to that too. PM may make the contraceptive fail because it competes for the same receptor sites.

Here are some guidelines....

Girls under 20 should not take it as they are not done growing.
Less is more...do not take large doses of it thinking more is better. It will just cause unwanted side effects and is totally unnecessary. 320mg 2 times a day is maximum. This is for the powdered herb like the st herb stuff. There is only 160mg PM per capsule in st herb.

Mirifem is an extract and only 100mg a day should be used.

Use it for 14 days on and 14 days off. Even if your period doesn't happen. It will even out in a few months.

Take it with natural progesterone cream esp if you are menopausal, peri or post menopausal.

Take it with calcium or dairy or other high source of calcium...it will increase the efficacy. (It is a calcium 1 agonist).

IT can be used with the topicals. Creams, sprays, serums and soaps are very safe and they work together to produce the best results. But don't over do it.

I read somewhere that a girl had purchased PM (a kilo of it) and was making up her own 500mg caps...not good. This is serious stuff this miroestrol. Not to be over used.

Growth on it is quite rapid for many that use it. Even just the topicals. It should be used for about 6 months and then cut use buy 1/2. Use much less for some kind of maintainace...use the soap for maintainance!!!

I have not had many women contact me with side effects with recommended doses and recommended use.

When I do I will report them to the forum.

I hope this helps some of you.

Be safe and responsible.

DEBS

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon