Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Ideas??? Anyone think this looks good or bad? XD

Measured myself today because I'm making some adjustments to my program and wanted to see if what I was doing was actually giving me swelling/growth. I remeasured myself a bunch because I couldn't believe it but I'm 33" now as opposed to right under 32" I started at on the 5th. That just over an inch in just a few days! My period may be close but regardless I don't get this much swelling normally before a period. I will remeasure when I'm done with my period and starting counting from then on.....Also I might be going overboard so I halved the amount of flax and soy I was consuming...I was having a bit of tummy upset and at 108lbs I think I am taking too much of alot of the things to start...I just ordered mucuna pruriens because I suffer from literally all symptoms of low dopamine levels and read amazing reviews on that supplement for energy/motivation etc and great bonus is it seems to help with breast growth...Here's my new routine. I know people say don't change it if it's working and it's working so far; but I want to see if cutting back on some stuff will alleviate my tummy upset while still growing. At the end of the first month I will post my routine in the program section but for now I will be tinkering with it constantly to make sure I'm feeling good using it and that it's tasty/sustainable for me before I even consider promoting it and previously I wasn't feeling great; tummy didn't agree with those amounts and the soy flour was probably one of the worst things I choked down. So still finding what works for me...

I tend to respond well to hormones that induce breast growth including my own bodies hormones (pregnancy put me over a dd (body fat stayed the same as pre-pregnancy)-and I was naturally a large c-small d cup at 19 bmi prior to pregnancy/breastfeeding) PM did not sit well with me at all though; I started getting alot of the symptoms of estrogen dominance when I took that. Also post breastfeeding I got alot of symptoms of hormonal imbalance which is when I shrunk natural c-d to a b. Currently not exhibiting many estrogen dom symptoms which dosn't mean I don't have it; just saying it's not noticeable if I do. I eat a clean vegan diet and do a bit of yoga/exercise

Starting today

Ground Flaxseed 10g/day (down from 20g)
Organic Toasted Soy Flour 10g/day (down from 20g)-gross tasting and I don't believe it's healthy; do not recommend; just using for now because I don't like to waste
Fenugreek  Seed (whole) 1tsp/day...I then grind these up a little
Toasted Maca 1 tsp/day
1 cup soymilk 
1/4 cup tremella (snow fungus) puree (vegan collagen)
Hemphearts (lots of amazing nutrients in here)
Oats
1 Ashwagandha Cap 
Probiotic
1 cup jasmine green tea
Biotin
Melatonin as needed
Deer Massage (about 100 orbits lol)
Some binaural/subliminals

Starting soon...
Fennel
Vitex
Mucuna Pruriens

Do all these tend to interact well? I know it's alot but I like to try a little of everything for best chance of growth...Also will using evening primrose oil on my face have any negative effects or is that just if taken internally? Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread