Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Ideas??? Anyone think this looks good or bad? XD

(06-05-2018, 01:34 PM)Happyme Wrote:  That sounds like breast growth to me!

Thank you; I believe I'm looking a bit fuller already; sort of what I look like right before my period so only time will tell. I'll also be adding vitex and fennel and will be cutting down a bit on the all that flax and soy; something isn't sitting right with me atm, I think it's those in such huge amounts. And the soy flour just tastes wrong; I'd prefer to drink a couple glasses of plain soymilk over a couple tablespoons of the flour mixed in my morning smoothie. Once I get my period I will do a milk thistle cleanse and perhaps only measure after my period so I know what's growth and what's swelling. ^ ^ I also am incorporating female deer massage atm..but massage is something I have trouble sticking to.

2 questions

If I'm using evening primrose oil on my face for skin health will it still affect my hormones? I read it dosn't interact well with fenugreek.

If I have a irregular cycle  when should I test my hormone levels?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread