Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Ideas??? Anyone think this looks good or bad? XD

Hello there thanks for the responses. I honestly think breastfeeding and the rollercoaster of hormones that is pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weaning is why perhaps I lost a cupsize worth of tissue..Also I got MASSIVE; several sizes larger when I started breastfeeding which shrank down after (could be why it looks a bit deflated above the nipple....I believe my estrogen levels are normal now; but just wanted to try something out before going to the doc lol becuase you could be right! Just going off symptoms; I believe I could lack testosterone atm so estrogen dominance is probable but I do think (hope) maca is supposed to help balance that. Throw it in with a bunch of estrogenic herbs maybe magic can happen? Haha Idk I am no science genius nor wizard; but thought itd be fun to experiment atleast with things im comfortable with. Having a decent amount of estrogen already is probablly why PM made me feel terrible and grumpy. When I used fenugreek followed by PM I did grow some though so fingers crossed, I already bought all the supplements and I wouldn't see it as a money waste because I still would eat these things regardless and most if not all of the things listed seem to be good for health; maybe just not all together or in such a quantity. Tongue

PS When I was going through puberty/finishing up puberty around 16/17 I drank and ate alot of soy products; soy milk, soy meats, tofu, soy based dairy alternatives, etc and I was measuring a  D with a very petite body and I can't think of anyone on either side of the family with that body type so perhaps soy really does work miracles.

I stopped having alot of soy because there was alot of negativity in the media about it awhile back and I bought into that; but asian countries have been enjoying high soy diets for a LONG time and they suffer from the lowest cancer/disease rates of us all. I never had a negative reaction to soy; gluten and cow milk on the other hand...-__- I'll now just buy organic non-gmo soy if it's available and call it good.

SurferJoe- I'm starting today and actually cut down to the flax to 22g/day and soy flour to 15g/day total! I already have tofu dishes a couple times a week and just bought soymilk to replace the almond milk I usually buy. I don't want to go overboard to start and honestly that soy flour is way nastier than I could've imagined...I actually remember having that soy flour from a asian market before when I attempted and failed at making soymilk at home. I took your advice and am doing 1 tsp each of the fenugreek and maca a day as well. I will post if I get results in a month or if I need to change this up again! Thank you! Smile

Happy Growing! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread