Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are our results just limited to our genes?

(27-04-2018, 03:44 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Everything you’ve said in that last parAgraph is bang on. 
I float around the old bn forums too and seen a lot of long term use of herbs resulted badly. 
I think if you alter your body by manipulating hormones you do it in short stints with much longer breaks. Don’t let your body forget how it does things on its own .
It’s trial and error. I’ve seen great BO and herb stories and I’ve seen equally bad... you know I like to go onto the old BN boards , you can access it from the bottom of this page and I see a lot more success with much lower risk herbs and other methods too. 
There’s a girl I follow who did long term herbs, great success then got a gastrointestinal disorder and lost it all (happened to me too) - that in itself is a hint. Keep the gut happy. Anyway she came back to try again and had great growth from sea Buckthorn! So I hang over to see stories like that , simple things, the missing link if you will.
Also FYI too much Estrogen can make you shrink so I think double whammy NOT to go down the estrogen route  Blush

I've only just started on applying PM cream recently but I want to start taken them internally soon... No way to know the effect on me unless I try so might as well give it a shot. I haven't had success with other supplements like BO so PM is pretty much my last resort. So far I've seen big improvement from just the cream itself and I feel needling pains in my breasts, hopefully a sign of growth. I'm also taking other vitamins and minerals. It seems you've been on here for a long time and made a lot of progress! What has worked for you? And I wanna look into sea buckthorn, did she use the topical oil or capsules?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Neta - 25-04-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Happyme - 25-04-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Neta - 26-04-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by EllaC - 26-04-2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Neta - 26-04-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by EllaC - 27-04-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Neta - 27-04-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Dartanious Lea - 03-05-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Fruitcake - 03-05-2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Dartanious Lea - 03-05-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by lunasee - 12-05-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by Happyme - 12-05-2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Are our results just limited to our genes? - by biggiwant - 18-07-2018, 08:59 AM