Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back at it! PM and PC

I thought I'd post a bit early this time instead of waiting for my menses, because agh I got spotting! About a day or so after finishing through PM, I started getting the littlest traces of spotting. Then it finally peaked on day 18 and tapered off for another few days. So weird, I don't know what could've done it! Maybe the cereal with more than a few tablespoons of Flaxseed I was eating every morning at the time tipped over my estrogen intake? I think I will decrease my PM by a couple days, after all though.
The worst part is I had company over for a good while so couldn't quite track my temperature most mornings because the days got so spontaneous, so I kinda just guesstimated I should start PC a couple days early on day 25 since my last cycle I started on 27.
I'm currently on day 32, 8 days into taking PC.

With that all said, I'll go on ahead and mention I decided to stop taking Magnesium. It stopped being so effective for my anxiety, but I noticed it's because I relied on it far too much to just "make me feel better" instead of myself actively seeking to practice mindfulness. In the beginning the Magnesium practically fully relieved my anxiety, but I think over the year I just expected it to do all the work for me so I stopped trying so much. I have an extremely bad habit of dwelling on bad thoughts for far too long, essentially bringing on myself my physical symptoms... So, lately I've made it a point to watch how I think, not allow myself to wallow in despair so much, haha ^^;
So far I've been doing okay! (Not to say I threw the rest of my supplements away, no way José! Magnesium has a ton of other benefits I plan to pitch into occasionally like for instance I haven't gotten sick once all year, lol)

Also, I've been working out almost every day! Here's hoping I can zap away this little bit of pudge on my waist, and also increase my Growth Hormone and such!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 22-04-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 23-05-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 27-06-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 28-06-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 28-06-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 30-06-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 28-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Spotting, oh no! - by HopefulKitKat - 28-07-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 07-08-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 16-09-2018, 06:57 PM