Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back at it! PM and PC

(30-06-2018, 08:49 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  
(28-06-2018, 05:45 AM)HopefulKitKat Wrote:  
(28-06-2018, 12:28 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi HopefulKitKat,

Congrats on your swelling! I see you had been trying NBR for a few years. I too have been trying although only 6 months. I am at the point considering changing my program to PM from fenugreek, Wy and sp since I am not responding. Not really sure if I didn’t get the dosage right or I am missing some essential herbs. Had you try other herbs before? What’s your thought on PM so far? I remember reading somewhere that calcium will aid PM absorption. You should add that in if you had not have it already! Thanks!

Hi, FlatMeow! Blooping this long post, lol

Wow. Thanks for the reply! I love your essay style  Wink. Gives different perspective for me to think about and you are so positive!!!

I feel we are very alike.  I have acne too and if I don't wax my lip, people start commented on my mustache.  Dodgy I am skinny but blessed with a hip that gives me some curves. My period is also regular (avg 32 days barely hurt too) and I have never been on birth control either! Perhaps we have similar hormone levels. I am testing mine in a few weeks will definitely share my result! Do you develop muscle easily? Cause I do!

Nobody seems to agree with wild yam's function. But for some reason lots of people have success with it in their program hence I have it in mine too. I added USP progesterone cream 3rd month in and that month my cycle lasted 45 days hahaha. I definitely need to take your advice and track my ovulation (but grr so lazy). My problem is I see one tiny response once during this whole 6 month but cannot reproduce it. I don't know if it is because my program is not consistent (I am on PC cream on and off because of earlier BE board strongly advice against it said it kill boobs) or just this is not the right program for me. The tiny response gave my breast shape wherea I was flat before. The "growth" is not measurable but at least my breast looks like a small small breast now ahahha. I am very grateful for that but want MORE! This one tiny response is such a teaser!!!! The month I see growth I added protein powder, MSM, vit c, and PC cream into my program. I know I know, so much change at the same time but I was inpatient! I also experimented with the dosage with no clear success. I used greenbush liquid extract blend with fenugreek, wy and sp all in one so there is not much literature on that. I only experiment dosage for 2 months though. So if I am a very slow responded, I won't get my dosage right...

I have all fenugreek, PM and PC already. I just need to make up my mind which program to go with. Who knows maybe after my hormone test I can be estrogen dominate and just using PC cream. Sorry I just rambling so much on your thread  Tongue. Your progress seems very promising! I am sure you are on the right track! This makes me want to jump onto the wagon train with you so we can compare notes!

I am glad magnesium is helping you. Don't add in calcium if it interferes with it especially you have calcium in your diet already! A positive mind is more important!

About hormone balancing, do you think Maca can balance a strong herb like PM? I thought Maca is mildly hormone balancing and hugely hip enhancing. Also do you think PC cream in luteal phase alone is not enough and need Maca or Vitex during follicular phase? Sorry for all the questions, I got too excited. And thanks again! Cheers~

(Sorry for such the late reply. I had wrote most of this up some weeks ago but then saved it as a draft because I needed to look something up.. Never got back to it!)
Yayy, glad I didn't bore you with my tl;dr!
Ohh, maybe we are alike then! I'll be excitedly awaiting your test results!
Haha, I'm so scrawny, lazy, and inactive overall I don't do anything that builds muscle. Most of my workouts are more so cardio or stretching. Maybe if I did work to build up, I'd build quickly? I used to do squats often everyday some years ago and my thighs' hams and quads are still relatively thick despite little fat. haha

But agh, I understand the lip thing! I thread mine yet my skin there still looks too dark... I try using kojic acid soap daily which helps a bit, but gosh... I swear the hairs are growing back longer than they used to earlier this year too. Sad I've been considering switching to wax since I heard threading darkens the skin there on other women too. Not sure if it's cause or correlation, but worth a shot.

Hmm, some herbs are so mysterious! I can't help but wonder for the people who had success with WY, if it was truly the WY that made the difference or all the other herbs in their program. Like, how many of those people were using other herbs without results, then suddenly once WY was added the results just came? Or, was it simply that everyone who uses WY got results because they all just so happen used other herbs that actually gave them the results? Basically, again, causation or correlation? haha Or maybe WY has a couple other properties that help the body better handle the other herbs? Either way, if it works, it works. There's a whole section on here about subliminals, so even if it is placebo, the mind can surprisingly be the most effective method. Tongue
Yeah, tracking is a pain. I've been extra lax on it for a bit but have picked back on it today since my ovulation should be coming in the next week or so. I still don't bother writing down the numbers at all, I just remember what was my highest temperature yet daily. And my thermometer tells me the last temperature before giving me my new one for that day, so that helps too.
Oo, but definitely work on that consistency! Painfully slow and steady wins the race it seems!

(Okay, now for the last few things I didn't write yet.)
I honestly don't think I can answer those questions about Maca, PM, and PC too well. Really, my own program is based on a lot of assumptions itself. I will say, I think Maca added some pudge to my waist. Dodgy (I didn't gain any weight though!)  It's hard to know for exact certain, however. My life has been kinda all over the place this year, every other month there's some new major change so it's hard to know if it's the Maca, my gradual lack of exercise, PM or PC, or constant diet changes. Either way, this is why I only take 1,000 mg of Maca a day and not the minimum recommended 1,500. My thinking was get just enough of it to balance PM and PC, but not anymore in hopes it won't blow me up! XD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 22-04-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 23-05-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 27-06-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 28-06-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 28-06-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 30-06-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 28-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Spotting, oh no! - by HopefulKitKat - 28-07-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 07-08-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 16-09-2018, 06:57 PM