Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back at it! PM and PC

New cycle update! I freaked out today because I wasn't expecting my period till the weekend, but that's great news! Last cycle lasted 38 days! That's only 4 days away from my usual instead of 9, so I'm definitely on the right track now!
I made a mistake that I noticed too late on my last post, but I didn't take Maca all in one 1000 mg dose in the morning. I took one 500 mg pill in the morning and another 500 mg pill in the afternoon, same times I take both my magnesium doses. All the rest I wrote is accurate, however.
So now for the summary of what happened last cycle, along with what I'll do for this one!

This was a good month! Didn't feel overly upset most of the time unless the situation truly warranted it, and most importantly I got some good swelling! I still decided not to measure, though. I don't want to discourage myself with shear numbers too soon. Besides, looks are what's important anyway! If I'm happy with how I look, then that's all that matters. Big Grin Maybe I'll measure end of the Summer.
Tracking my temperature was a bit frustrating, but ultimately effective! I started PC on day 27 when my temperature rose considerably, since apparently I ovulated the day before (according to what I read, this ain't an exact science so your mileage may vary when tracking). However, I got to only take it 13 days until my period just decided to show up today! So this means I messed up and took PC and Maca on the first day of menses...
Also, I've been getting great exercise, but fell off a couple weeks ago.. So I'll be sure to pick back up on that!

I'm thinking of cutting down on the PM a bit, but I'll see if my cycle length shortens a bit more regardless before making any changes. PC will be taken 12 days maximum now, however. Been considering adding Red Reishi to inhibit my DHT, but I'll think on it some more.
Follicular Phase
Day 1-6 ~ Nothing during menses, let my body do a complete reset
Day 7 ~ Maca 500 mg - 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon
Day 8-15 ~ Maca, Barlowe's Pueraria Mirifica 550mg - 1 in the morning on empty stomach
Day 16-ovulation ~ Maca 500 mg - 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon
Luteal Phase
Day temp. rises-11 more days ~ Maca, Progesta-Care 20mg - 1 pump in the morning
Days until menses ~ Maca 500 mg - 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon
And daily massaging!

(Lastly, I never mentioned this, but I ingest Flaxseed mill with my cereal or oatmeal. I didn't feel a need to mention this because I'm doing it more for general nutrition and I don't even eat cereal or oatmeal everyday, but I guess I do eat a considerable amount of it since I've eaten through two bags over the past few months.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 22-04-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 23-05-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 27-06-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 28-06-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 28-06-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 30-06-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by HopefulKitKat - 28-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Spotting, oh no! - by HopefulKitKat - 28-07-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 07-08-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Back at it! PM and PC - by FlatMeow - 16-09-2018, 06:57 PM