Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about starting BO - questions

(21-04-2018, 10:19 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  
(20-04-2018, 07:01 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  
(18-04-2018, 11:56 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  I'm starting to think that BO may be the best option for me as I don't think my breasts have fully developed (Tanner Stage 4 and with little fat/breast tissue on top). If BO restarts puberty then I think that may be the only way for me to kick start growth because I haven't been able to get far with herbs. I'm a bit worried about BO not being safe but Swanson's seems to be a reputable company and it seems to have worked for a lot of people on here?

1. I've been looking at Swanson's products - what's the difference between Ovary, Pituitary and Multi-glandular? How are they different/what do they do? Which one is best to take for underdeveloped? 

2. I'm taking Maca at the moment to try to sort out any hormonal imbalance I may have - is it ok to keep taking this alongside BO? Or does BO balance hormones and it's best taken alone? 

3. My prolactin and cortisol is currently high. Do I need to lower these before starting BO or is it ok to start it at the same time as lowering them? Would BO help lower them?

Thank you!  Smile

I take the swanson's bovine ovaries and vitex from holland and barret. I would recommend you to take protein shakes because a diet high in protein is beneficial for breast growth. How old are you? Because you said you have tanner stage 4 breats.

Thank you, will get some protein in Smile 
How are you finding the combination of BO and Vitex?
I'm 27 and they seem to have never developed/filled out since I was in mid-teens. I've had some growth before on the pill but I think it's more swelling than fully maturing due to the shape. Off the pill now and they are so deflated now it's depressing Sad

I Think Vitex is a bit underrated, personally I think Vitex is really good for Tubular breasts and so is BO.

1600MG of Vitex (Split in half)

1000 MG BO (4 pills a day Split in half)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about starting BO - questions - by Beth-x - 18-04-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by ItsAmyyy - 20-04-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by Beth-x - 21-04-2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by ItsAmyyy - 22-04-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by Jules17 - 20-04-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by Beth-x - 21-04-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by Jules17 - 22-04-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Thinking about starting BO - questions - by Tinytown - 19-05-2018, 10:50 PM