Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance

Agree with Chrissy. We all are different with different inbalances so no one size fits all and research research research.

Off topic but not i'm going to try "seed cycling" 
https://theherbalacademy.com/seed-cyclin...l-balance/
Maybe it'l raise the hormones that need to be raised. Old fenugreek doesn't agree with me and meant to do the same thing. The seeds will be hard to digest so will work around that.
I've always said/wondered if there's an "adaptogen" out there that will balance all the sex hormones in one hit!?
If what you have that's causing your issues is auto immune in nature might want to put off the ashwaghanda, might stimulate things in the wrong direction, same reason i have it but haven't TRIED it Smile
You can always "self refer" hormone tests but again research to get the right one and do it at the right time. I think its instrumental. Maybe not completely reliable but if there was something truely screamingly awry a decent test would red flag it and that's what you want initially.
The hairs around nipples isnt that tied up with PCOS?
Also just my opinion, way too much maca! Start a bit lower and and if were you i'd do one thing, not confuse and overload the body cause I've been there done that and ended up worse. I had much more success with maca in balancing me out by taking just that on its own. Whole world botanicals worked brilliantly but they use Carrageenan in their pills which isn't ideal so i stopped using it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by Bonny - 18-04-2018, 04:32 AM
RE: Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by Beth-x - 18-04-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by EllaC - 18-04-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by Beth-x - 18-04-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Hi, new here :) Looking for answer to hormonal imbalance - by hannah - 23-04-2018, 12:30 AM