Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big growth spurt.

Hi everyone, im all excited today lol, i think ive had a massive growth spurt, which would be the first one ive had really in about 4 months. For the last couple of weeks my boobs have felt sensitive and tingly and quite tender and they did seem to increase slightly, so i could fill a 36D bra. I noogled last night as normal and got some great swelling, this was at about 9pm. I kept my bra off as i always do and went bed a few hours later. When i woke this morning my boobs where so heavy and i had kept my size from noogling the night before, they seem massive, they are still tender so i have spent all day at home without a bra on. And if anything my boobs have got even bigger as the days gone on lol im not sure if ill fit in my bras lol but ill see how it goes as the day goes on. I might just have swelling but i dont think so lol but i dont want to get too excited yet lol which is hard. Thanks everyone xxxx.

I can see how it would be hard to contain your excitiment!! Hope it's permanant!!!

Fingers Crossed CherylSmile

Thanks Sandy and Bared, its early in the morning here and i have woken up and my boobs are the same size as yesterday, so i guess i have grown lol, im so excited. Im not very good at measuring myself but i tried 3 of my bras on this morning and i bulge out of them so im going to the shop in a minute to see if i can fit in a DD cup and if i can this might be the end of my NBE as this is an ideal size for me. I will try and take some photos later and post them if i can get the camera of my sister lol. I will stay on the forums though to help where i can and i will still be doing a maintanaince routine. But i dont want to get any larger than this, they are so heavy and abit of a hand full lol but im very excited. Thanks everyone xxxx

(24-01-2010, 10:42 AM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Thanks Sandy and Bared, its early in the morning here and i have woken up and my boobs are the same size as yesterday, so i guess i have grown lol, im so excited. Im not very good at measuring myself but i tried 3 of my bras on this morning and i bulge out of them so im going to the shop in a minute to see if i can fit in a DD cup and if i can this might be the end of my NBE as this is an ideal size for me. I will try and take some photos later and post them if i can get the camera of my sister lol. I will stay on the forums though to help where i can and i will still be doing a maintanaince routine. But i dont want to get any larger than this, they are so heavy and abit of a hand full lol but im very excited. Thanks everyone xxxx

wow thats great if your going to stop will u sell the rest of your BB
please post pics
btw ill like to see how big u could get u seem to be lucky u never know what u might get

Hi luk, thank you. Apart of me wants to keep going and see how large i get but i think i would struggle to cope with any larger breasts if im honest, the size i am now seems pretty big lol and abit of a handfull at times, but i feel they are the right size for my body. I am worried about how large i could get and i dont want that to sound like im ungratefull as im really not lol and if i do grow more then so be it, my family are all very large even my younger sister who is 16 is a DD and my older sister is an E or something. Im not sure how much genetics effect a man developing breasts but both my sisters grew in a short period of time, my younger sis was quite flat chested untill the last summer holidays. When in a period of 7 weeks she grew to a D cup and she was only 15 then so im unsure if that will have any bearing on my development as that seems to be how ive developed, alot in short periods of time and then nothing for a while but only time will tell i suppose and i just feel so lucky and happy. And if i did decide to sell my BB hun i will let you know but i still dont know what to do yet. Thanks luk good luck xxxx

woohoo, cheryl! fingers crossed that it stays around! are you stopping bb and noogling, or going to do it a little longer just in case, or what?

you are an inspiration!!

Hi emmie, thank you. Im not sure what to do to be honest im making some big decisions in my life at the moment. I think im going to continue my NBE and see what happens, my body will stop when it reachs the size its suppose to be i guess. And like you all know im addicted to noogling lol. But ive got my thinking head on tonight as ive got so much to decide so by tomorrow i might change my mind lol but i doubt it. Thanks hun i hope all is good in your boobie quest xxxx

next week we measure... we shall see! only two months in, so not really looking for much... but it sure would be nice!!

but really, great for you. i know that with most systems, like brava, you still want to do it awhile after you hit the ideal size so that if you lose an inch or two when you finally quit you will go back down to the size you wanted in the first place.

we would miss you if you left the boards anyway!

Wow, you're really gonna continue?! Rolleyes A 'DD' is big enough, to be honest. I personally would like boobs that are manageable and don't get in my way so much, esp when running or sleeping lol. But hey, if you like to see 'em get even larger...good luck. O_O;

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon