Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa butter plus Noogling?

So in this old thread someone tried the cocoa butter + vitamin E method and had great difficulty absorbing it: http://beboard.proboards.com/thread/1702...ter-method
Summary: Absorption was a huge problem and much of the cocoa butter fell to the side.  Even after what was lost there was a still a lot leftover.  The size increase that did happen seemed to be mostly massage swelling and all of it was lost in a day.  It was a complete waste of time.

Full patent here in case you want to see the original method: https://patents.google.com/patent/EP1063...c787%2c449

The original patent over-complicates it a bit.  Here's the method broken down:
1.  Melt together 100g cocoa butter and 5.6g vitamin E.
2.  While the mixture is warm (about 105F) and the breasts are warm, apply mixture in a thin layer.  Wait for it to absorb, rewarm and repeat until all is absorbed.
3.  It takes 11 to 86 hours (!) to absorb it all.  And that's with warmth greatly speeding it up.  Otherwise it could be a lot slower.
4.  Breasts increase in size from about an A to about a B after only 1 application.  I looked it up and there is in fact a 130-140g difference between those two sizes (430g vs 560g for a 32 band for example).  So it looks like all of the size increase is from simple temporary inflation, similar to saline injection.

I'm not sure the patent writer knew the weight/volume of breasts so it seems like too much of a coincidence to be fake.  That plus the amount of effort involved, and the fact that heat really did make a big difference in practice as claimed.  Instead the big problem seems to be that this is way too hard to be practical.  Absorption is way too slow and it's too much work to keep the cocoa butter in place.

I added some squalane and butylene glyocol (nontoxic btw) to cocoa butter and tried it on my elbow and it did help a little with absorption.  Plus I have a few other ideas to help.  But before going that far, there's the issue of keeping it on for several hours over multiple days.  I was wondering if Noogleberry cups could accomplish it or if it would all seep out.  We're looking for about 2-3 tbsp of cocoa butter total (not the full 100g) for several hours while the person sleeps or works while Noogling.  Ideally without needing to touch it so the person can go about her other business.  If anyone wants to try it out you could use just cocoa butter by itself or possibly even another oil.

(28-02-2018, 12:59 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  possibly even another oil.

another oil with the cocoa butter?
sign me in either way!
soo 2-3 tbsp of fresh melted cocoa butter? use it while its hot and keeps noogling? i should also use a heating pad before applying the butter right?

hopefully the result isn`t temporary  Sad

Another oil would just be for the sake of testing for Noogleberry leaks, not necessarily for inflation.  Or coconut oil might work too.  Any oil could be used by itself to check for leaks.  It would be nice to keep it warm but I'm not sure that's possible under the domes.

I think the result is temporary but it could be had as quickly as a week if it works.  The final oil mix I'm thinking of would include more to help with long term NBE so hopefully a little bit would stay as actual growth and not just inflation.  So... not worth much but if you're already Noogling anyway it might not be too much trouble.  And it might provide a temporary boost.

Once someone confirms it doesn't leak I can post a recipe.

(28-02-2018, 08:47 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Another oil would just be for the sake of testing for Noogleberry leaks, not necessarily for inflation.  Or coconut oil might work too.  Any oil could be used by itself to check for leaks.  It would be nice to keep it warm but I'm not sure that's possible under the domes.

I think the result is temporary but it could be had as quickly as a week if it works.  The final oil mix I'm thinking of would include more to help with long term NBE so hopefully a little bit would stay as actual growth and not just inflation.  So... not worth much but if you're already Noogling anyway it might not be too much trouble.  And it might provide a temporary boost.

Once someone confirms it doesn't leak I can post a recipe.

I search for cocoa oil on iherb and I found this oil that also enriched with vitamin E 
https://www.iherb.com/pr/58474?rcode=MOD5743

So heat it up and massage it before noogling ? but something tells me the raw butter is better
Hmm... What do you think?

It would be best to try 2-3 tbsp. of whatever oil you have on hand, even vegetable oil, just to see if it will stay in the domes without leaking.  Then if so order cocoa butter.

(01-03-2018, 03:05 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It would be best to try 2-3 tbsp. of whatever oil you have on hand, even vegetable oil, just to see if it will stay in the domes without leaking.  Then if so order cocoa butter.

okay, so i used 2 spoons of sesame oil, microwave it for one minute then massage with it but spilt it for two rounds cause it was too much. it didn't leak and i have never used this amount of oil I'm surprised it's still there after 15 minutes!

Ok then here's the recipe:
16 parts cocoa butter
2 parts butylene glycol
5 parts squalane
0.1 parts turmeric oil, or more (max 1 part)

Melt cocoa butter over low heat while stirring in remaining ingredients.  Use 2 tbsp (1 tbsp each side) for 8 hours of noogling.  If noogling less then you may need to use less.  In theory it should take about a week to go up a cup size (mostly inflation, only a small part is real growth), but in practice it might not do anything.  Only way to find out is to try.

To make it even better you may replace up to 1.5 tsp with fish oil and/or up to 1 tsp with flax oil each day.  I replaced vitamin E with turmeric oil because turmeric oil is a better antioxidant than vitamin E.  There are health problems with using that much alpha tocopherol every day and mixed tocopherols wouldn't be enough of an antioxidant.  This recipe might clog pores too, and turmeric oil helps prevent acne.  If it works then the next thing to try would be to replace the cocoa butter with coconut oil, because coconut oil is better for your heart than cocoa butter.

But the first time I'd just try the 4 item recipe above, see if that works, and then try changes.

im trying this again but with my butt! i already have a noogleberry for the buttocks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon