Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Walking 1.5-2 hours after noogling?

So I HAVE to walk to uni this semester, (bus fare issues). I leave early and I have done it before. Infact, I enjoy walking, real stress relief.

Anyway, the difference now is that I noogle. I could noogle 4 to 6 am, then leave at 7 am. So my boobs only get that one hour (6 to 7). If I walk continuously at a slightly faster pace, I get to uni in 1.5 hours. If I am a bit relaxed then it's 2 hours.

Should I just ditch the morning noogle sessions or is it no big deal cos it's just walking and not very intense exercise? What would you guys do?

If getting up at 4 am doesn't make you feel grumpy at classes (in my case it would be a chaos haha) then do it! I used to do 1h before cardio in the mornings two years ago and I the results were great. In fact I am planning to do the same this coming summer!

(24-02-2018, 03:34 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  If getting up at 4 am doesn't make you feel grumpy at classes (in my case it would be a chaos haha) then do it! I used to do 1h before cardio in the mornings two years ago and I the results were great. In fact I am planning to do the same this coming summer!

Is it good noogling wise??

Mild exercise is good for noogling, so I would put walking on the plus side of the ledger. My concern is that you wouldn't get enough sleep to do well in school. If you go to bed early and get sufficient sleep, then I think this is a good plan.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon