Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support!

(05-02-2018, 06:20 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, Maria, and good luck! 

Many people here have had success with BO. I have not tried it myself though. I only do pumping and massage. I think adding massage and/or pumping can help you on your journey. Massage is free, so it is worth trying and I hope you eventually get the boobies you have always dreamed of. Smile

Thanks so much Cutiesweets! I think I'll add massaging with Coconut Oil. Have to look over good massage techniques too :') I just got my BO pills today, delivery was SO fast. Excited to start! 

- MariaAM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support! - by MariaAM - 05-02-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support! - by GoldenBoobs - 05-02-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support! - by MariaAM - 06-02-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support! - by Dark_Swan - 05-02-2018, 08:41 AM
RE: Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support! - by MariaAM - 06-02-2018, 02:02 AM
RE: Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support! - by Happyme - 06-02-2018, 05:29 PM