Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happens if you put the cups just above your breast?

So just above the nipple and then use the noogleberry system? Would it fill up the top over time or nah? 

What do you all think? I haven't tried it or anything, the thought just randomly occured in my head.

There was a girl who used a "cupping" system with small cups to place on the tops of her breasts to gain growth. Cant recall her name on here but it worked..

(16-01-2018, 05:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  There was a girl who used a "cupping" system with small cups to place on the tops of her breasts to gain growth. Cant recall her name on here but it worked..

so it could work with the noogleberry system as well eh  Smile

yes, as far as I understand it works, expanding the breast above will make your nipples point down, cup below to make your nipples point more up and side to make your nipples point more to the front.

(16-01-2018, 10:16 AM)James98 Wrote:  yes, as far as I understand it works, expanding the breast above will make your nipples point down, cup below to make your nipples point more up and side to make your nipples point more to the front.

Oh really. I don't want my nipples to point down  Sad lol.  I just want the top to be filled ideally.

(16-01-2018, 10:16 AM)James98 Wrote:  yes, as far as I understand it works, expanding the breast above will make your nipples point down, cup below to make your nipples point more up and side to make your nipples point more to the front.

Oh yeah and thanks :Smile  You are always so helpful x

(16-01-2018, 05:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  There was a girl who used a "cupping" system with small cups to place on the tops of her breasts to gain growth. Cant recall her name on here but it worked..

Msnewboobies ?? Tongue

Thats one of many interesting things about the Noogleberry.
you can position the cups to help fill out different areas. Like if you want more cleavage, or you want more on the outside, or more underneath.
you dont have to center your nipple when you pump.
Its kinda funny looking but it works.
Also remember that what you do today will only work slowly, so you dont need to worry about down pointing nipples right away.
Bobbi

(16-01-2018, 06:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thats one of many interesting things about the Noogleberry.
you can position the cups to help fill out different areas. Like if you want more cleavage, or you want more on the outside, or more underneath.
you dont have to center your nipple when you pump.
Its kinda funny looking but it works.
Also remember that what you do today will only work slowly, so you dont need to worry about down pointing nipples right away.
Bobbi

How?? I want more underboob but i cannot position the cups lower down or else it hurts! Or the whole boob gets sucked in! Im yet to learn how you can vary positions

(17-01-2018, 08:43 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  How?? I want more underboob but i cannot position the cups lower down or else it hurts! Or the whole boob gets sucked in! Im yet to learn how you can vary positions

Try using a much smaller cup that only covers your underboob (chest to just below nipple). 
Other option is to force the cup lower on your chest, but this is very difficult to maintain. 
Third variant is to lie on your back so your pelvis is higher than your shoulders, so your breast falls upward in the cup.
Fourth, lubricate only the bottom half of your breast, this way the top will not expand as much because it will not slide out in the cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon